This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

She is either blind or lying.

pentagon-debris-005-debris.jpg

Pentagon1b.JPG

debris_postcollapse1.jpg

99hd.jpg

I see debris all over the place.

Maybe the front lawn is always like that...maybe the Pentagon is just full of slobs.

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).

<snip>

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...
<snip>

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

A scientist?!!
Her PHD is in Politics!!!

you forgot USAF fighter pilot ,20 year air force veteran...and eyewitness

Last edited:
Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).

<snip>

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...
<snip>

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

A scientist?!!

you forgot fighter pilot...and eyewitness

The only thing she flew was a desk.
She was in logistical support in the Airforce.

A scientist?!!

you forgot fighter pilot...and eyewitness

The only thing she flew was a desk.
She was in logistical support in the Airforce.

Quite true, she was never any type of pilot. She did write some speeches for the Director of the NSA though...

But you should see the blogs she writes... She is out there. Where I'm not sure but out there somewhere....

Do we really want to get into this he said she said BS again?

Saddam admitted that he wanted the world, especially Iran, to believe that he had WMD.

He ran his scheme too well.

its not needed
i can just type all lowercase and most people have no issues with it

If you were not a debwunker ..your fellow debwunkers would be all over it
hey dipshit, i'm not a debwunker
you are a fucking moron, i point that out
nothing more

the word debwunker was coined by me to describe your particular ilk ...you are in fact the OG original debwunker

Forum List

Back