This place needs a bar

Guinness is heavy tho'. Still need a juke box.

1614130890548.png

Good idea

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1614130649721.png
    1614130649721.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 34
How does it go? Beer before liquor will make you sicker. Liquor before beer and you're in the clear?

I got righty tighty and lefty loosey down but the above one I always forget.

How does it go? Beer before liquor will make you sicker. Liquor before beer and you're in the clear?

Well beer and whiskey any way. But most combos of others will make Ralph Buy A Buick.

I just had my 1st glass running for the 2nd. This is all you need. 4 glasses. Asti is the happy buzz.

1615074164877.png

Well beer and whiskey any way. But most combos of others will make Ralph Buy A Buick.

I just had my 1st glass running for the 2nd. This is all you need. 4 glasses. Asti is the happy buzz.

View attachment 464897
I still have several cans of Guiness.

You guys ever had a white Russian made with almond milk? I'm considering it.

1615589157325.png

Last Christmas. I wanted a White Russian so I went to the store and bought Kahlua beforehand and when I was in the store I was thinking about my son-in-law. He's lactose intolerant. So I bought some almond milk and made some for him and myself. He thought I was trying to give him hives until I told him it was made with almond milk. I think he drank over a quarter of the bottle that night. They were sweet but good.

*****SMILE*****

You guys ever had a white Russian made with almond milk? I'm considering it.

View attachment 466997

Last Christmas. I wanted a White Russian so I went to the store and bought Kahlua beforehand and when I was in the store I was thinking about my son-in-law. He's lactose intolerant. So I bought some almond milk and made some for him and myself. He thought I was trying to give him hives until I told him it was made with almond milk. I think he drank over a quarter of the bottle that night. They were sweet but good.

*****SMILE*****

I might have to break down and run to the liquor store here in a minute.

Hey Disir-you're not alone with that thought! Luckily, I think I have enough vodka to make a nice White Russian later! Great idea you have there, and being the kind who is influenced by pics and even more so by music....after Damaged Eagle's input I have no other option. lol

I just bought a bottle of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka and this is pretty good. I talk about drinking way more than I actually drink but I can get at least 3 down. Maybe. After that, I hope I'm not online.

I just bought a bottle of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka and this is pretty good. I talk about drinking way more than I actually drink but I can get at least 3 down. Maybe. After that, I hope I'm not online.
I'm right there with you...we probably enjoy it more without the addiction part and imo making these conconctions are half the fun...well, at least 1/10th of the fun! lol I didn't follow through last night about that White Russian drink, but tonight is the night!

I'll take a double shot of Knob Creek rye. Chilled and neat.
Now that sounds like something I'd need with a mixer;) Can't say I've ever tried anything with the name rye in it...chilled and neat sounds like you are a connoisseur with the use of those terms...I'm thinking a cousin of whiskey perhaps or bourbon..I do at least know there is a difference between whiskey and bourbon..in some parts fights will almost break out over the distinction haha...well at least in bourbon town...they aren't partial to whiskey lol

I'll take a double shot of Knob Creek rye. Chilled and neat.
Now that sounds like something I'd need with a mixer;) Can't say I've ever tried anything with the name rye in it...chilled and neat sounds like you are a connoisseur with the use of those terms...I'm thinking a cousin of whiskey perhaps or bourbon..I do at least know there is a difference between whiskey and bourbon..in some parts fights will almost break out over the distinction haha...well at least in bourbon town...they aren't partial to whiskey lol

I make a pretty good rye Old Fashion.

Forum List

Back