This place needs a bar

A guy made a topic yelling at the mods for moving his topic and then the topic was moved into JABRONI NEWS and then disappeared

Saw Jimmy 2017 in Boise. More fun than humans should be allowed to have.
:beer:

I have seen Jimmy 5 times, and loved every time.

I'd like to see him again. One of the funnest concerts I've ever been to. Beach balls, beer, babes. It was winter and really cold as I recall. But the ladies started disrobing about three songs in! :cool-45:

A guy made a topic yelling at the mods for moving his topic and then the topic was moved into JABRONI NEWS and then disappeared

I've never heard of a subforum, or any other forum, called Jabroni News.

Apparently the word has WWE origins.

1616934477981.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I think my beer is chilled. I tried to drink one the other night but the stars weren't aligned or something. Today, I walked into Monday like I owned it. I have been corrected. So, I quit Monday.

I think my beer is chilled. I tried to drink one the other night but the stars weren't aligned or something. Today, I walked into Monday like I owned it. I have been corrected. So, I quit Monday.
View attachment 476549

So it was a good Sunday?

*****SMILE*****

Well, it was a pretty good Thursday through Sunday. I don't know what the hell I was thinking though. lol

Happy Friday Eve. So. I opened up a Samuel Smith's India Ale and I have to say it's rather revolting. I'm not sure if I can finish it.

Happy Friday Eve. So. I opened up a Samuel Smith's India Ale and I have to say it's rather revolting. I'm not sure if I can finish it.
View attachment 477831

Here try one of these

*****CHUCKLE*****

Thanks! I'm gonna try a Cooper's Original Pale Ale.

View attachment 477841

You're either very curious or very brave.

*****CHUCKLE*****

A horrifying combination of both. :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back