This time they should shut it down.

Yah, great, dumb ass dupe- ANOTHER 1%+ cost to the economy for another phony crisis. At least the adults seem to be be in charge, not the "no compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME.

• Banned
Yah, great, dumb ass dupe- ANOTHER 1%+ cost to the economy for another phony crisis. At least the adults seem to be be in charge, not the "no compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME.

Stop speaking with your mouth full of marbles.

It's the Dems who are doing the no compromise.
Pelosi is really upset with the President who did compromise.

Actually, the logjam is breaking, and only the GOP has an extreme that I know of...

You know shit Francostein...Jim Moran came out of the RAT caucus and said they are saying they need 80 RATs to crossover. Doesn't think more than 50 - 60 will crossover. House coming back at 9 pm to vote....supposedly! Looks like a DemocRAT shutdown may be in the offing.... delicious!

What a shame.....
How dare they....
How dare they indeed....

Democrats on the brink of shutting down the government....
What a disgrace....

I am beyond angry....
The future of this country is in jeopardy.

If the government shuts down at midnight....
I don't even know if I want to wake up tomorrow morning....

What a shame.....
How dare they....
How dare they indeed....

Democrats on the brink of shutting down the government....
What a disgrace....

I am beyond angry....
The future of this country is in jeopardy.

If the government shuts down at midnight....
I don't even know if I want to wake up tomorrow morning....
I'm off work till Monday so I will care then.

FOX is running many clips from democrats about their anger over government shutdown...
Will they feel the same when if they shut it down....

Way too fucking funny...

Democrat women are running the revolt...where are the men with balls?

Left-think is the "feminine point of view", therefore that which serves as female within the left... ARE the "men". The males... they are irrelevant.

Now, think about it, remove abortion from the democrat party platform and it's amounts to nothing more than an membership list.

Forum List

Back