This woman disproves gun control beliefs.....

Read the studies........you know...the ones by Dr. John Lott...the actual expert in the field....and by all the other economists and criminologists who also study the field.....

You mean the disgraced ecomomics professor?

The guy who created fake names and accounts so he could post fake positive reviews of his own books......lied about it and then got caught?

Yeah, that John Lott.

Yes the guy who made up survey results. The same guy who even kleck says is wrong.

Brain....you know better but you lie.....you are a vile human being......

Kleck is a vile liar too? Cause says the same about lott.

Hey twit......tell the other twit what you say about women and using guns.....

Yes, yes. This is the part of our discussion where you spam the EXACT SAME PAGE from professional gun advocate John Lott's website that you always do.

And yet even professional gun advocate John Lott doesn't claim causation between CCWs and drops in crime rates.

Show me causation.

Read the studies........you know...the ones by Dr. John Lott...the actual expert in the field....and by all the other economists and criminologists who also study the field.....

The guy who created fake names and accounts so he could post fake positive reviews of his own books......lied about it and then got caught?

Yeah, that John Lott.

O.K.....I showed you the anti gun nuts who actually stated what I posted about in the first post...so now you go after Dr. John Lott as a distraction..got it....

Of course.....he isn't the only researcher I cited...

And here are all the links addressing the anti gun nut attacks against him...

Response to Malkin's Op-ed

people who say he gave them his info. easily

John Lott's website

David Friedman defends lott against various critics...

My_Comments_on_the_Lott_Controversy.html

zhou, donahue used the wrong numbers when they attempted to criticize lott...and then refused to admit their error....

Did John Lott Provide Bad Data to the NRC? A Note on Aneja, Donohue, and Zhang · Econ Journal Watch : Guns, crime, shall-issue, right-to-carry, NRC

Mother jones attack against Lottt…

John Lott's Website: Mother Jones joins the list of left wingers trying to discredit me and the Crime Prevention Research Center

Do Right-to-carry laws reduce violent crime? - Crime Prevention Research Center

For the data errors in the one published paper by Aneja, Donohue, and Zhang that claims to find a bad effect from right-to-carry laws on aggravated assaults see this paper.

In addition, Aneja, Donohue, and Zhang have retracted their original claim that the my research could not be replicated. Their argument was that Aneja, Donohue, and Zhang could not replicate the replication work done by the National Research Council that had replicated my research.

In an Erratum note published in October 2012 they concede: “Subsequent to the publication of this article, members of the NRC panel demonstrated to the authors that the results in question were replicable if the authors used the data and statistical models described in Chapter 6 of the NRC (2004) report.”

------

Lott defends against accusations he works for gun lobby

What gun control advocates bring up when they have nothing else to say, More attacks against the CPRC by gun control advocates - Crime Prevention Research Center

And where did the anti-gun nuts say this:

"the anti gun nuts tell us that women can't use a gun against a man. They tell is the gun will be easily taken away from her. They tell us that any attack will be an ambush and no woman will be able to use a gun to stop that kind of attack......"

Surely professional gun advocate John Lott has something you can cut and paste for us.

I wonder how many thousands of times he has cut and pasted the same gibberish. What a waste of forum space, he is no better than a bot.

Yeah, that John Lott.

O.K.....I showed you the anti gun nuts who actually stated what I posted about in the first post...so now you go after Dr. John Lott as a distraction..got it....

John Lott's website

zhou, donahue used the wrong numbers when they attempted to criticize lott...and then refused to admit their error....

Did John Lott Provide Bad Data to the NRC? A Note on Aneja, Donohue, and Zhang · Econ Journal Watch : Guns, crime, shall-issue, right-to-carry, NRC

John Lott's Website: Mother Jones joins the list of left wingers trying to discredit me and the Crime Prevention Research Center

For the data errors in the one published paper by Aneja, Donohue, and Zhang that claims to find a bad effect from right-to-carry laws on aggravated assaults see this paper.

In addition, Aneja, Donohue, and Zhang have retracted their original claim that the my research could not be replicated. Their argument was that Aneja, Donohue, and Zhang could not replicate the replication work done by the National Research Council that had replicated my research.

In an Erratum note published in October 2012 they concede: “Subsequent to the publication of this article, members of the NRC panel demonstrated to the authors that the results in question were replicable if the authors used the data and statistical models described in Chapter 6 of the NRC (2004) report.”

------

What gun control advocates bring up when they have nothing else to say, More attacks against the CPRC by gun control advocates - Crime Prevention Research Center

"the anti gun nuts tell us that women can't use a gun against a man. They tell is the gun will be easily taken away from her. They tell us that any attack will be an ambush and no woman will be able to use a gun to stop that kind of attack......"

Surely professional gun advocate John Lott has something you can cut and paste for us.

I wonder how many thousands of times he has cut and pasted the same gibberish. What a waste of forum space, he is no better than a bot.

Says the lying twit....

You can never post the truth, the facts and reality enough when confronted by two liars and anti gun rights nuts....

Yes, yes. This is the part of our discussion where you spam the EXACT SAME PAGE from professional gun advocate John Lott's website that you always do.

And yet even professional gun advocate John Lott doesn't claim causation between CCWs and drops in crime rates.

Show me causation.

Yeah, that John Lott.

John Lott's website

------

Still refusing to answer the question.....

Since the 90s, the violent crime rate and the gun murder rate have gone down. Since the 90s more Americans own guns and now carry them for self defense.

Does allowing Americans to carry guns increase the gun crime rate or the gun murder rate?

Yeah, that John Lott.

John Lott's website

------

Says the lying twit....

You can never post the truth, the facts and reality enough when confronted by two liars and anti gun rights nuts....

So kleck is a liar then?

Yeah, that John Lott.

John Lott's website

------

Says the lying twit....

So kleck is a liar then?

Nope.....Kleck is a sociologist....Lott an Economist...they disagree on certain points of the gun debate..............I can post their discussion....but you can find it yourself...

John Lott's website

------

Says the lying twit....

So kleck is a liar then?

Nope.....Kleck is a sociologist....Lott an Economist...they disagree..........I can post their discussion....but you can find it yourself...

I have read it. Kleck is clear that lott is wrong. Why is an economist studying guns?

And here is Florida.....concealed carry at an all time high....and the crime rate at a 43 year low...

Crime Rate at 43 Year Low in Florida

Crime in Florida is at a 43 year low according to stats just released by FDLE.

County by county snapshots show the picture is not as clear around here.

Squad car sirens didn't blare as often in 2013 as they did the year before according to the just released Uniform Crime Report.

Crime in Florida dipped another 4.7%

John Lott's website

------

Says the lying twit....

So kleck is a liar then?

Nope.....Kleck is a sociologist....Lott an Economist...they disagree on certain points of the gun debate..............I can post their discussion....but you can find it yourself...

So if kleck isn't a liar, I can't be either. Me and kleck agree on lott.

Says the lying twit....

So kleck is a liar then?

Nope.....Kleck is a sociologist....Lott an Economist...they disagree..........I can post their discussion....but you can find it yourself...

I have read it. Kleck is clear that lott is wrong. Why is an economist studying guns?

And Dr. Lott thinks Kleck isn't taking into account economic principals....which he doesn't because he is a sociologist.......funny you defending Kleck.....twit.

Says the lying twit....

So kleck is a liar then?

And since you call Kleck a liar...you are still a liar....moron.

Says the lying twit....

So kleck is a liar then?

And Dr. Lott thinks Kleck isn't taking into account economic principals....which he doesn't because he is a sociologist.......funny you defending Kleck.....twit.

Ah economic principles have what to do wih guns?

Says the lying twit....

So kleck is a liar then?

I don't call kleck a liar. I think he honestly did a bad study.

Says the lying twit....

So kleck is a liar then?

You called him a liar...twit.

Says the lying twit....

So kleck is a liar then?

You really are stupid.......

So kleck is a liar then?

You called him a liar...twit.

You called me a liar for agreeing with him about lott. If I'm a liar so is kleck.

So kleck is a liar then?

You really are stupid.......

Economics is a social science that studies how individuals, governments, firms and nations make choices on allocating scarce resources to satisfy their unlimited wants.

Why is lott studying guns?

There are no numbers to represent the amount of crimes prevented by a perp knowing a homeowner is armed or a potential mugging victim is armed. Crime statistics around the country show a decrease in violent crimes as CCW permits and gun ownership increases. The only place that violent crimes are on the rise is on places with strict gun control.

Actually, they show a decrease as gun ownership rates go DOWN. And violent crime went down across the US. Including States that didn't have CCWs increases.

If the decrease in crime occurs if CCWs are expanded...or if they're not......then clearly CCWs aren't the cause.

Wrong. Gun ownership has not gone down in the past 8-10 years but crime has.

Forum List

Back