Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

Read the freaking Constitution. A governor can recommend that people wear a mask in public but he/she doesn't have the authority to use law enforcement to enforce it.
Liberals don't care about the Constitution...in fact they don't even know the Constitution. All they know is what liberal media tells them to think.

My position stands.
That's too bad, because it is very dumb. They learned it passed from person to person is something a 4 year old could guess. That didn't inform them on what caused the disease, how to prevent or treat it, how to handle sick patients, how to handle waste, how long to quarantine, etc.

They also thought cancer passed from person to person. So, in reality, they didnt "know" anything at all.
But what does that have to do with the Founding Fathers not writing out measures for a pandemic? I'm still trying to figure that out.

Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

People like those in Stillwater Oklahoma and thousands of small and medium sized towns just like it from across the United States serve in the military and defend our country. What have you ever done for this nation you punk assed bitch? Nothing...because your a pussy.
someones-triggered-memegenerator-net-10-best-triggered-meme-collection-2018-with-52475020.png

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

Maybe the stalinists running Stillwater should reconsider their policy?
Lol rural Oklahoma.

My opinion?

People like those in Stillwater Oklahoma and thousands of small and medium sized towns just like it from across the United States serve in the military and defend our country. What have you ever done for this nation you punk assed bitch? Nothing...because your a pussy.
View attachment 331023
Nope. I'm just stating the facts. I'm a conservative...I don't get upset by you're post. I just consider the source.

My opinion?

View attachment 331023
Nope. I'm just stating the facts. I'm a conservative...I don't get upset by you're post. I just consider the source.
Lol, sure you are.....

tenor (1).gif

They are a bossy assed bunch of misdirected people “I know what’s best for me and my health and You must follow my protocols to better benefit ME”

My position stands.
That's too bad, because it is very dumb. They learned it passed from person to person is something a 4 year old could guess. That didn't inform them on what caused the disease, how to prevent or treat it, how to handle sick patients, how to handle waste, how long to quarantine, etc.

They also thought cancer passed from person to person. So, in reality, they didnt "know" anything at all.
But what does that have to do with the Founding Fathers not writing out measures for a pandemic? I'm still trying to figure that out.
They did. It's called the civil liberties ensconced in the Bill of Rights.

Where in the Constitution are pandemics addressed?
Nowhere, of course, because the founding fathers did not know viruses and bacteria caused disease, much less even existed. So maybe we shouldn't defer to them on matters regarding space travel, or quantum mechanics, or pandemics.

Spot on, Indiana. It's amazing that you have to explain this to Meister
You have a problem with comprehension, obviously. Do I have to explain what I posted earlier to you?
idiot

My opinion?

Lol rural Oklahoma.
No

stillwater is a college town

Oklahoma Stare University

within the city limits its disgustingly lib

Yeah, just a bunch of rednecks.
The ones causing problems and hollering at workers just doing their jobs?

Oh , no doubt. Hillbilly trump cultists, every single one.

No, just freedom loving adults that are sick and tired of being treated like children.

Act like children, get treated accordingly.
This pecker wood thinks he's every one's daddy..........LOL

Well daddy you've got a problem............we don't give a shit that you have a mental problem and think you have the right to tell others what to do......

Daddy.............many of us her are probably old enough to be your Grand Daddy.........What is your mother's name........may have done her back when.,

Okay, boomer.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.
Where in the Constitution does it say you cannot be told to wear a mask for public health?

Hint:. It doesn't.

We the people tell government what to do not the other way around. We are governments boss, they are our employees, got it.
A lesson that is sorely in need of being retaught. But its coming...

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.

If you're dead, you don't have ANY rights at all. There is no right to dress as you please when you go out. None. In fact, there are numerous laws saying that you have to cover certain parts of your anatomy when you go out. Why aren't these fools demonstrating against being forced to wear pants?

Do these people object to laws requiring anyone on a construction site to wear hard hats and protective shoes? I guess so.

Nobody bleats louder or more idiotically about their "rights" than Republicans. Poor little snowflakes.

So all those homos who wear nothing but a thong in gay pride parades must cover up is that your point? We can pass a law? This is where you run away and hide lib.
I see that you are attempting to direct the topic to the subject of homosexuals......why do you think that topic is what you want to discuss now?

Yeah, just a bunch of rednecks.
The ones causing problems and hollering at workers just doing their jobs?

Oh , no doubt. Hillbilly trump cultists, every single one.

People have Freedom of Expression in this country, FFI. I realize you might not care for it, but just because someone exercises their right, it doesn't make them a hillbilly
True, but when someone's freedom of expression leads them to make it abundantly clear that they think and post like a hillbilly......well, then.......

My opinion?

Lol rural Oklahoma.
No

stillwater is a college town

Oklahoma Stare University

within the city limits its disgustingly lib
Nope.

Where in the Constitution does it say you cannot be told to wear a mask for public health?

Hint:. It doesn't.

We the people tell government what to do not the other way around. We are governments boss, they are our employees, got it.
A lesson that is sorely in need of being retaught. But its coming...
Oooh! Another revolution guy!

Come on everybody! Let's all point and laugh!

Your whiny, delusional characterization aside, we figured a few nutballs would lash out and get affirmation on the internet from pussies like you who love to see the agitation but certainly are not going to leave your safe spaces to participate in it.

Thanks for asking!

You bunch of gutless punks don't have the stones. :eusa_hand:

Neither do you gutless punks. Talk, talk, talk is all we see

I'll tell you what you see, Trump in the oval office, Hillary half drunk in her living room. :auiqs.jpg:
You see Hillary Clinton half drunk? In which one of your kinky little fantasies?

Forum List

Back