Tim Scott

Tim Scott had the chance to address the systemic racism he has admitted on the senate floor that exists but he played the punk role.

The republicans play the white victimhood card at every chance. The white victimhood card is when you whine about people saying all whites are racist when a person of color talks about systemic or institutional racism. It is the same victimhood that makes conservatives whine about how America is not a racist country.

Right wing whites want to deny that racism exists and try bullying anyone who disputes them. I am black, racism exists in America. Individual and systemic. Biden is not going to say this is a racist country, he's a politician and knows he will lose white voters if he does, but he does not deny the fact that systemic racism IS a problem in this country and that makes him a better man than Tim Scott. Because Biden is a 78 year old white man, he could do as trump, William Barr and Lndsay Graham, rest on his advantage and do nothing while declaring that systemic racism does not exist. But he didn't.

But Tim Scott.

Scott had the opportunity to stand before the nation and express his experience as a black man, instead he was the puppet. He had the chance to grab leadership, he had the chance to make blacks look seriously at the republican party, he had the chance to put his name in the hat with the great black republicans like Frederick Douglass, but he failed.

And miserably.

He just came out and says racism exists, so whats the problem? I think he admits there is a lot of improvement to be made. I guess he just doesn't hate the U.S. enough for you? He thinks it's still to much of a place for opportunity?

He's a hell of a better Uniter than Biden. That's my take on it

Tim Scott had the chance to address the systemic racism he has admitted on the senate floor that exists but he played the punk role.

The republicans play the white victimhood card at every chance. The white victimhood card is when you whine about people saying all whites are racist when a person of color talks about systemic or institutional racism. It is the same victimhood that makes conservatives whine about how America is not a racist country.

Right wing whites want to deny that racism exists and try bullying anyone who disputes them. I am black, racism exists in America. Individual and systemic. Biden is not going to say this is a racist country, he's a politician and knows he will lose white voters if he does, but he does not deny the fact that systemic racism IS a problem in this country and that makes him a better man than Tim Scott. Because Biden is a 78 year old white man, he could do as trump, William Barr and Lndsay Graham, rest on his advantage and do nothing while declaring that systemic racism does not exist. But he didn't.

But Tim Scott.

Scott had the opportunity to stand before the nation and express his experience as a black man, instead he was the puppet. He had the chance to grab leadership, he had the chance to make blacks look seriously at the republican party, he had the chance to put his name in the hat with the great black republicans like Frederick Douglass, but he failed.

And miserably.

He just came out and says racism exists, so whats the problem? I think he admits there is a lot of improvement to be made. I guess he just doesn't hate the U.S. enough for you? He thinks it's still to much of a place for opportunity?

And one of the reasons why if he gets the GOP nod for 2024, I will willingly, proudly, and gladly vote for him for POTUS!!!!

That plus he's far better than Obama.

If seven stops in a year isn't systemic racism I don't know what would qualify.

But Tim Scott.

And miserably.

And one of the reasons why if he gets the GOP nod for 2024, I will willingly, proudly, and gladly vote for him for POTUS!!!!

That plus he's far better than Obama.

Well, he hasnt shown me a reason yet to NOT vote for him. IF he was to run. He might just like being a Senator, who knows? He probably would be much better than a lame ROmney... thats for sure. I dont know if he can be compared to Obama.. philosophically so far apart I think.

But Tim Scott.

And miserably.

Racist.

But Tim Scott.

And miserably.

^^^^^^^^
(He doesn't act like my kind of black, so he's an asshole)

Wrong answer white boy.

Racist.

What is systemic racism?....
Hate propaganda.
Another wrong answer. You racists refuse to accept truth and it is because:

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

You live for the opportunity to eagerly display your racist ignorance. But, when that's all you have.

America is great. We have a Black US Republican Senator from the South giving a rebuttal to a White Democrat US President from the North. Tim Scott represents the future. Joe Biden represents the past.

No surprise there. They are "looking in" through the lens of our Media which runs the Democrat's Racist Narrative 24/7.
Like this?

4j8vio4k4m501.png

A group of beachgoers kick at a woman on the ground for supporting black protesters on a segregated beach. St. Augustine, Florida, 1964

Yeah, fake news fer shure.

Ffs.

Do you really think your racism is not catalogued for all to see? Really?

But Tim Scott.

And miserably.

Looks like James Clyburn is a puppet as well...

According to a quote in the article, Kamala Harris is too...

And Scott did, however briefly, comment on his experiences as a black man, "Nowhere do we need common ground more desperately than in our discussions of race. I have experienced the pain of discrimination. I know what it feels like to be pulled over for no reason. To be followed around a store while I’m shopping. I remember, every morning, at the kitchen table, my grandfather would open the newspaper and read it — I thought. But later, I realized he had never learned to read it. He just wanted to set the right example.

I’ve also experienced a different kind of intolerance. I get called “Uncle Tom” and the n-word by progressives, by liberals. Just last week, a national newspaper suggested my family’s poverty was actually privilege because a relative owned land generations before my time..."

You see, the opportunity to deliver a rebuttal, by either party, is an opportunity to put forth their ideas and how they differ from their counterparts. It's meant to be made all about the individual delivering the rebuttal...

No surprise there. They are "looking in" through the lens of our Media which runs the Democrat's Racist Narrative 24/7.
Like this?

4j8vio4k4m501.png

A group of beachgoers kick at a woman on the ground for supporting black protesters on a segregated beach. St. Augustine, Florida, 1964

Yeah, fake news fer shure.

Ffs.

Do you really think your racism is not catalogued for all to see? Really?

There's a difference between a country with some citizens who are racists and a country being racist. I challenge you to show us a country that is devoid of any citizens who are racists...

Forum List

Back