Too bad the German people are no longer armed...ain't gun "control" swell...

They are about to get seriously ass fucked by their own government, and they can't do shit about it but become meat targets.

Still want to give up your guns?

Me neither.

How would have guns helped that situation?

Germany, by the way, is not a gun control paradise. Germans can own guns, there are in fact some 18 million legal guns in Germany.

They just don't let crazy people own them because a slave rapist couldn't word a militia amendment clearly.

https://apnews.com/article/berlin-police-disperse-protest-virus-11dfd745d227ea773a9ac62edd2d4a7c
They are about to get seriously ass fucked by their own government, and they can't do shit about it but become meat targets.

Me neither.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, "

I would say it is the Duty of the People

How do you do that when you can't defend yourself from tyrants?

Me neither.

Germany, by the way, is not a gun control paradise. Germans can own guns, there are in fact some 18 million legal guns in Germany.

They just don't let crazy people own them because a slave rapist couldn't word a militia amendment clearly.

Hey cupcake:

"the use of guns for private self-defence is restricted "

" self-defence is usually not accepted as a reasonable grounds for such a license "

And do you think the jack-booted police would have pushed so hard if there was a level playing field?
Would you swing your purse at them?

Me neither.

Germans and guns...well historically that hasn’t worked out well for Europe, has it now, fat boy?

Me neither.

Are you talking bad about Joe Biden again? That groper just babbles worse than a brook.

https://apnews.com/article/berlin-police-disperse-protest-virus-11dfd745d227ea773a9ac62edd2d4a7c

Me neither.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, "

I would say it is the Duty of the People

How do you do that when you can't defend yourself from tyrants?
The duty of a progressive like JoeBlow69 here, is to bend over and take it up the ass, by his masters.....

Me neither.
Should lockdowns become necessary here (and I can't see anything less to slow the spread of this out of control pandemic), would you shoot someone else nforcing it?
Listen to you.

Should exterminating the Jews become necessary....

Should interning the Japanese into concentration camps become necessary....

Me neither.
Wrong.

Citizens have the right to possess firearms pursuant to lawful self-defense, having nothing whatsoever to do with ‘opposing’ a government subjectively perceived to have become ‘tyrannical.’

Even Scalia acknowledged in Heller that private citizens with small arms wouldn’t be able to ‘overthrow’ a modern and professional military force.

Such a ‘Red Dawn’ fantasy is pathetic nonsense.

Me neither.
Should lockdowns become necessary here (and I can't see anything less to slow the spread of this out of control pandemic), would you shoot someone else nforcing it?
They wouldn’t get the chance.

Any such idiotic ‘resistance’ would be dealt with via drone strike.

Me neither.
Listen to you.

Should exterminating the Jews become necessary....

Should interning the Japanese into concentration camps become necessary....
How on earth can you make a jump like that? Do you consider eradicating a virus as the equivalent of eradicating people?

LMaO!!! Yeah the Axis were real strong teammates.

Meh, no more than the Allies were... Frankly, they were stabbing each other in the back before the war was over.

But history is written by the winners. as they say.
That is correct. Hence you ll never write one letter of history.

Forum List

Back