Transgender 1st Grader Wins Civil Rights Case...

Should boys who think they are girls be allowed to use the locker rooms and bathrooms of their choice?

That’s the issue facing California lawmakers as they consider Assembly Bill 1266 – legislation that would require all public schools to allow students to access to facilities consistent with their gender identity.

“AB 1266 forces San Francisco values on all California schools,” said Karen England, executive director of the Capitol Resource Institute. “This is a very radical idea. You’re going to have first-grade boys going to the restroom next to first-grade girls without any supervision.”

Will California Let Boys Use Girls Locker Rooms? | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Karen England is no conservative.

I am so glad my husband and I made the decision to put our soccer player in private school this fall.

England said the bill would allow students of any gender to access public school bathrooms and locker rooms of their choice. It would also students to participate in sports activities based on “that student’s assertion that he or she identifies as having a different private sense of their own gender regardless of their biological gender at birth.”

England said parents or students who feel uncomfortable with their daughters showering next to boys – are being accused of being bigots.
“And now if a girl doesn’t want to shower with a boy, there’s something wrong with you,” She said.

The assemblyman’s office provided a statement acknowledging that some parents and students may be uncomfortable with the law.
“Discomfort is not an excuse for discrimination,” he said in a statement.

It’s a big deal when you are mandating that every single public school in California allow opposite gender boys and girls into the boys and girls locker rooms and restrooms,” she said. “Just because a boy wakes up one day and says he believes he’s a girl – they shouldn’t be allowed access to the girls locker room.”

Last edited:
Should boys who think they are girls be allowed to use the locker rooms and bathrooms of their choice?

That’s the issue facing California lawmakers as they consider Assembly Bill 1266 – legislation that would require all public schools to allow students to access to facilities consistent with their gender identity.

“AB 1266 forces San Francisco values on all California schools,” said Karen England, executive director of the Capitol Resource Institute. “This is a very radical idea. You’re going to have first-grade boys going to the restroom next to first-grade girls without any supervision.”

Will California Let Boys Use Girls Locker Rooms? | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

I am so glad my husband and I made the decision to put our soccer player in private school this fall.

England said the bill would allow students of any gender to access public school bathrooms and locker rooms of their choice. It would also students to participate in sports activities based on “that student’s assertion that he or she identifies as having a different private sense of their own gender regardless of their biological gender at birth.”

England said parents or students who feel uncomfortable with their daughters showering next to boys – are being accused of being bigots.
“And now if a girl doesn’t want to shower with a boy, there’s something wrong with you,” She said.
The assemblyman’s office provided a statement acknowledging that some parents and students may be uncomfortable with the law.
It’s a big deal when you are mandating that every single public school in California allow opposite gender boys and girls into the boys and girls locker rooms and restrooms,” she said. “Just because a boy wakes up one day and says he believes he’s a girl – they shouldn’t be allowed access to the girls locker room.”

This is what its all about. evidently there is a contest to see who is the most oppressed, and that group is allowed to make everyone else uncomfortable so they dont feel uncomfortable.

So evidently transgendered is more oppressed than being a woman, so women lose out.

Playing with dolls does not make you a female, having a vagina does, Lots of boys play with dolls and never grow up thinking they are girls because they have parents that don't jump to idiotic conclusions and then run off to doctors that tell them that their little boy is a girl.

That isn't how it works. The body might have a penis, but the brain doesn't recognise that penis as being 'normal'. The brain says that the body should have a vagina.

How do you change the brain's way of thinking?

The parents needed to explain to this child the he is a boy. Nothing can change that. Letting him live life like a girl is just a fantasy. Parents are supposed to keep children in reality.

Not according to child psychologists. Your way of "dealing" with it leads to depression, self mutilation and suicide. Would you rather a dead boy or an alive girl?

If I was a teen boy in California, I'm sorry I would be showering in the girls locker room. Teen boys use any excuse to see naked females.

That isn't how it works. The body might have a penis, but the brain doesn't recognise that penis as being 'normal'. The brain says that the body should have a vagina.

The parents needed to explain to this child the he is a boy. Nothing can change that. Letting him live life like a girl is just a fantasy. Parents are supposed to keep children in reality.

Not according to child psychologists. Your way of "dealing" with it leads to depression, self mutilation and suicide. Would you rather a dead boy or an alive girl?

Is the sample set for this condition really large enough to determine that this is the only outcome? We are dealing with a mental disorder only found in a fraction of the population. Plus it involves sex, which for some reason makes everyone go all nutty.

We would try to treat a person so they don't want to cut off thier arms, but for some reason doing the same thing for someone who wants to slice off thier twig and berries is discriminating?

These must not be very good psychologists. I don't see how pretending to be something your not is good advice. They should be teaching him to accept who he is and love himself. Not live a lie. Do they also recommend a doctor mutilates him? He will never be a woman, that is the reality.

Developmental Patterns of Gender Typing

Children develop gender-typed patterns of behavior and preferences as early as age 15 to 36 months. Girls tend to conform less strictly to gender-role stereotypes than do boys, possibly because there is greater pressure from parents and teachers for boys to adhere to the masculine role. Girls may also imitate the male role because it has greater status and privilege in our culture. Although some boys and girls receive support for cross-gender behavior, most are encouraged to behave according to traditional stereotypes.

Gender Roles and Gender Differences

Toddlers begin to use gender stereotypes in their play. Young girls begin to play with “female toys,” and young boys play with “male toys.” Parents also may treat their children differently. Many young girls are dressed in “pretty” clothing and treated very delicately. Young boys are often dressed in “cute” clothes that are easy to move around in. Boys are often encouraged to be active and strong.

Ages and Stages

So 18 months, while unusual, isn't impossible.

Influencing an 18 month old Boy to be a Girl is Child Abuse...

End of Fucking list. :thup:

:)

peace...

Seawytch Claims I Failed in this Thread...

Funny she can't Address the Point I am making...

peace...

an 18 MONTH OLD! Oh my oh my, this is one of the worst cases of child abuse ever. It's like the rapist that says the 18 month old came on to him.

How is it child abuse? You have a gorgeous little girl smiling for the camera. Did you not see the photo? How can an abuse child have such a look of joy on their face?

It is a very small child that has no idea what girls and boys are. When I was little, I got hand me downs from my cousin Tony and was absolutely convinced that when I got older I'd be a boy because I wore boys clothes. It isn't a little girl, it is a little boy tarted up by delusional parents to look like a girl.

If that is nothing more than my opinion feel free to provide scientific evidence that there are actually who are not males yet are in male bodies. The fact that you resort to ad hominem instead of supporting your position with real evidence indicates that you are the one with the agenda here.

Where is your scientific evidence?
You are the one with all the opinions here along with your know it all agenda.
With no scientific evidence of any kind to back up anything you claim.

Do you want me to run a DNA check on him?

All I am claiming is that he is a boy, you are the one claiming he is really a girl. Where is your evidence?

First you have to prove I made a claim he was a girl.
I never did.
He BELIEVES he is a girl.
Where is your evidence that he does not believe he is a boy in a girl's body, mind and soul?

Next delusional parents will be fighting for schools to grade homework assignments given to imaginary friends.

All I am claiming is that he is a boy, you are the one claiming he is really a girl. Where is your evidence?

I never did.
Where is your evidence that he does not believe he is a boy in a girl's body, mind and soul?

It's a TODDLER, who could believe he has a friend that's a rabbit named Harvey. He is happy to please his parents who want him to be a girl. It makes them happy. That's why they named him Coy. He could believe there are monsters under the bed, that he can jump off the roof because he can fly like Peter Pan. The damage happens when parents are so attention starved that they sacrifice their children for their own selfish ends.

I never did.

At 18-months his Parents started dressing him like a girl and making people refer to him as a girl.

It's Fucking Child Abuse.

It's Absurd.

It's Concerning that people who share the same Oxygen as I do are Defending this Child Abuse.

Don't Defend Child Abuse, mmmmkay. :thup:

peace...

Is the sample set for this condition really large enough to determine that this is the only outcome? We are dealing with a mental disorder only found in a fraction of the population. Plus it involves sex, which for some reason makes everyone go all nutty.

We would try to treat a person so they don't want to cut off thier arms, but for some reason doing the same thing for someone who wants to slice off thier twig and berries is discriminating?

You bring up an excellent point. There are people who are driven to amputation. It's called Body integrity identity disorder. Lobbies of persons suffering from BIID explain the desire for amputation in analogy to the desire of transsexuals for surgical sex reassignment.

Today no sane person would say that an 18 month old child should have a limb removed or treated as if they have had one or more limbs removed because this is the way they "feel". In 20 years, if the current momentum toward mutilation of children, either physically or mentally, isn't stopped we might be having 18 month old children in amputation surgery.

Body integrity identity disorder (BIID)--is the ... [Am J Bioeth. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Forum List

Back