🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump asked intelligence chiefs to push back against FBI collusion probe

Like one repub senator said recently.

This president might be the first president to go down because he can't keep his cock holster shut. ;).

So by all means mr president I encourage you to blab on.

So Trump is being investigated because he fired the FBI director when there was no investigation of Trump. Got it!

Either you're a complete moron....or you well play that role on here.....

It is Trump's entourage (Flynn, Sessions, Page, Manafort, Bannon, et al) who were being investigated for Russian collusion.....and YES, Trump is responsible with whom he surrounds himself with.....Yes or No?

Excuse me, that testimony was AFTER he was fired.

Hey, moron......If Comey was no longer with the FBI, he could not have known if Trump was being investigated or not.......Mueller is now picking up the baton.

Are you really THAT dense....or is the fear of the downfall that's making you delusional?

Yep, and everyone I mentioned have heard the testimony, both public and private, and continue to say the is no evidence of coordination to this day.

Fine.....then you should have NO worries, correct???? LOL

Does it all matter that the CIA, DOA, NSA, FBI, & House Intel Committee has stated there is no evidence of collusion, never was?

Hey, moron......If Comey was no longer with the FBI, he could not have known if Trump was being investigated or not.......Mueller is now picking up the baton.

Are you really THAT dense....or is the fear of the downfall that's making you delusional?
His testimony was about what happened BEFORE he was fired.

Once again the left leap to believe every unsubstantiated..unnamed sourced story they can conjure up if it makes Trump guilty of something...anything.
Remember when YOU USE TO CALL CONSERVATIVES IDIOTS when they made claims against Hillary???

pot_kettle.jpg

Does it all matter that the CIA, DOA, NSA, FBI, & House Intel Committee has stated there is no evidence of collusion, never was?

Just for fun.........Why are there FIVE separate investigations going on then??? LOL

(and why is your orange clown having a hissy fit on twitter???)

Last edited:
His testimony was about what happened BEFORE he was fired.

Thank you....that is PRECISELY my point....Up to BEFORE he was fired, Trump (not his minions) was not under investigation......but, NOW...he is.....Tell that to the rest of your ilk.

Trying to move the goal posts are we? I've shown where both Coats and Rogers have said they weren't pressured to do anything in relation to the Russian investigation. I've shown where congresscritters on both sides of the isle have said that there is no evidence of collusion/coordination by the Trump campaign. Comey has made claims of perceived direction on Flynn's unrelated statements, all the while admitting the words used wouldn't be a direction. Trump is only responsible for the words he used, not how Comey perceived them. If Comey had questions he should have asked them, not simply made assumptions. If Comey thought the conversation was improper he should have had the balls to say so at the time or at least reported the conversation to his superiors.

This house of cards will likely fall under its own weight, resulting in nothing more than the US will need to improve cyber security and people will have to view reporting more skeptically in elections. All which we know right now.

Forum List

Back