Trump can not reopen the economy too soon, because he did not close the economy

It's called "spreading optimism" and "giving the American people hope."

Presidents do those things sometimes, that's why we pay them the big bucks.
Oh is THAT what it's called?!??

tenor.gif

So you'd be happier if he told you "We're all gonna die"?

I dislike tramp and most on CNN do as well. He is a crooked man and whore, whore for money and whore for women. He is also a female assaulter, and a compulsive liar. He is a amoral arse. He makes Obama look like such a gentleman.
LOL you are one of 85 people still watching CNN
So you don't, do you watch Fox news, what do you watch?
I watch FOX but can confirm that not everything there is correct either. That said CNN no longer presents news of any type, they present opinions of the fools who still believe that Hillary won

I dislike tramp and most on CNN do as well. He is a crooked man and whore, whore for money and whore for women. He is also a female assaulter, and a compulsive liar. He is a amoral arse. He makes Obama look like such a gentleman.
LOL you are one of 85 people still watching CNN
So you don't, do you watch Fox news, what do you watch?
I watch FOX but can confirm that not everything there is correct either. That said CNN no longer presents news of any type, they present opinions of the fools who still believe that Hillary won

Hillary did win the popular vote along with Gore. That explains that, only, Baier, Cavuto, Wallace, are worth listening to.

Individual governors did that, and only those governors can reopen their states.

Not sure why CNN is screaming that Trump is going to open things too soon because he can't
So why has your Obergruppenführer been running around slamming his gums talking about he's going to "open back up the country?"

Funny. You guys slammed Obama for that.

Individual governors did that, and only those governors can reopen their states.

Not sure why CNN is screaming that Trump is going to open things too soon because he can't
So why has your Obergruppenführer been running around slamming his gums talking about he's going to "open back up the country?"

During the 8 years he was in office, Obama never said or did one single thing that made me feel optimistic or hopeful, except for knowing he would leave the office some day.

"Hope and Change"? Horse manure.

Its not the presidents job to sugar coat everything, we prefer facts instead of pampering. I demand honesty and integrity in my relationships and I'd like that in my Potus as well, but I'm not going to get honesty or facts, am I? NOPE.

During the 8 years he was in office, Obama never said or did one single thing that made me feel optimistic or hopeful, except for knowing he would leave the office some day.

History will judge.

I can say that about Trump.

Funny how Trump said we do not need illegals walking in and now no democrat will challenge this because Chinese were among the losers walking in

Funny how Trump said we do not need illegals walking in and now no democrat will challenge this because Chinese were among the losers walking in
Not sure what that has to do with hope and optimism, but what ever.

Not having illegals bringing in disease, drugs and death is optimistic. Do you disagree?

Not having illegals bringing in disease, drugs and death is optimistic. Do you disagree?
They didnt bring in corona.

Forum List

Back