Trump cannot be Guilty of Obstruction concerning Comey

hahahahahahaahaha sorry bubba, you're wrong. He can tell them to stop the investigation if he wants to. you should take a civic's class.
Look up watergate... the president can't just do whatever he wants whenever he wants, there are consequenses. Abuse of power, obstruction of justice, cover ups, lies etc etc there are many similarities between Trump and Nixons actions and if Trump continues down this path he could find himself in big trouble. He is digging himself into a hole
what about it? There was an actual crime in that. there is nothing confirmed yesterday. move on francis.
You don't think Russian interference is a crime? It sure as shit is... Nixon didn't commit the crime in watergate but he got busted trying to cover it up. For some rediculous reason that involves Trump Ginormous Ego, he is lying, covering up, and trying to shut down the Russia investigation... he is going down the same path as Nixon

You don't think Russian interference is a crime

Releasing information to the public about the corupt DNC and Hillary is not s crime

Was Obama interfering in Isreal election a crime?

Was Hillary interfering in Russia election a crime?

Hacking campaign servers and voting institutions in a concerted effort to release false and compromising information to undermine an election is certainly a crime. What's wrong with you?

It's not a crime in Russia to hack a US election.

Why can't bill talk to Lynch on an airplane. Even if he asked her to drop the case, so what? He didn't threaten her. He just said Golly gee it sure would be nice if you could see your way to dropping the investigation. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else. They deny it but evidence this is what happened is that COMEY WAS FIRED after he didn't agree to pledge is loyalty to Don Trump.
That's as lopsided an interpretation as it can get. Thanks for providing the far left fiction account.
hly fk, the material is available and they still make it up. wow. I guess when someone walks with no integrity like that, they have no morals.
What am I making up schmuck?
Comey says he was fired over Russia probe, blasts 'lies'
Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else.

That's how Comey took it. And I guess when he fired Comey that was more evidence what you say is true. And then Trump went on TV and said he fired Comey over the Russia thing. I guess Trump is a big mouth. Paul Ryan even admits it.

Ryan on Trump: 'He's just new to this' - CNNPolitics.com

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

"Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established," Ryan said during his news conference, which occurred at the same time as Comey was testifying across Capitol Hill before the Senate intelligence committee..
"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."
and within his authority. and after yesterday, you know how bad of a FBI director he actually was. bad!!!! deserved to be fired.

We all know RWNJ's see this as a win but they see everything short of Dennis Hastert being a pedophile as a win for them.
when you got nothing look here.

Let me translate this for you stupid rwnj'er

Paul Ryan sought to explain Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols. "Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established,"

"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."

Do you need me to translate what Ryan is saying? He's saying Trump did wrong but didn't know any better. We all know he told Comey to drop it and when Comey didn't go along "nudge nudge wink wink" then Trump fired him. Duh.
dude you can write that crap all day long. nothing there. sorry you can complain until a cow drops out of the sky.

what about it? There was an actual crime in that. there is nothing confirmed yesterday. move on francis.
You don't think Russian interference is a crime? It sure as shit is... Nixon didn't commit the crime in watergate but he got busted trying to cover it up. For some rediculous reason that involves Trump Ginormous Ego, he is lying, covering up, and trying to shut down the Russia investigation... he is going down the same path as Nixon
it is? who committed the crime? If the russians interfered go arrest the russians? LOL too special. what a stupid fk.
Did Nixon commit the crime or get impeached for lying and covering it up?
he wasn't impeached, but thanks for knowing your history.
Again with the word games. We all know that Nixon resigned because he was going to be impeached. Just as technically Flynn resigned but we all know he was fired. I'm just about done with you.
word games or facts. funny how you leftists hate facts. doesn't do your fiction well.

That's as lopsided an interpretation as it can get. Thanks for providing the far left fiction account.
hly fk, the material is available and they still make it up. wow. I guess when someone walks with no integrity like that, they have no morals.

That's how Comey took it. And I guess when he fired Comey that was more evidence what you say is true. And then Trump went on TV and said he fired Comey over the Russia thing. I guess Trump is a big mouth. Paul Ryan even admits it.

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

"Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established," Ryan said during his news conference, which occurred at the same time as Comey was testifying across Capitol Hill before the Senate intelligence committee..
and within his authority. and after yesterday, you know how bad of a FBI director he actually was. bad!!!! deserved to be fired.
Yes I've heard all the right wing talking points from the pundits this morning. Clearly so have you. I like how you called me a liar but then when I post the facts you turn into Kelly Anne Conway.

Look up watergate... the president can't just do whatever he wants whenever he wants, there are consequenses. Abuse of power, obstruction of justice, cover ups, lies etc etc there are many similarities between Trump and Nixons actions and if Trump continues down this path he could find himself in big trouble. He is digging himself into a hole

You don't think Russian interference is a crime

Releasing information to the public about the corupt DNC and Hillary is not s crime

Was Obama interfering in Isreal election a crime?

Hacking campaign servers and voting institutions in a concerted effort to release false and compromising information to undermine an election is certainly a crime. What's wrong with you?

It's not a crime in Russia to hack a US election.

just like it isn't a crime to hack the Isreali's from the US.

Yes I've heard all the right wing talking points from the pundits this morning. Clearly so have you. I like how you called me a liar but then when I post the facts you turn into Kelly Anne Conway.
explain? you didn't quote anyone, so your facts aren't facts. it is your opinion and what you wanted to hear and wasn't there.

We all know RWNJ's see this as a win but they see everything short of Dennis Hastert being a pedophile as a win for them.

Paul Ryan sought to explain Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols. "Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established,"

Do you need me to translate what Ryan is saying? He's saying Trump did wrong but didn't know any better. We all know he told Comey to drop it and when Comey didn't go along "nudge nudge wink wink" then Trump fired him. Duh.
dude you can write that crap all day long. nothing there. sorry you can complain until a cow drops out of the sky.
Why, because Trump didn't demand Comey drop the investigation? Instead he said he "wished" he would?

What you liars are saying is that wasn't a demand. But then Trump fired Comey and then ADMITTED he fired him over the investigation.

I know you lawyers will be able to explain anything away. And it doesn't matter because

He's talking about your stupid ass.

Why, because Trump didn't demand Comey drop the investigation? Instead he said he "wished" he would?

What you liars are saying is that wasn't a demand. But then Trump fired Comey and then ADMITTED he fired him over the investigation.

I know you lawyers will be able to explain anything away. And it doesn't matter because

He's talking about your stupid ass.
he didn't say that either. you're good, you just keep maken up the stuff as you go.

Voters will decide in 2018 and especially 2020.

But I admit this might just be one drop in a bucket of fuck ups and illegal doings and in the end, he still might be re elected because lets face it, voters are stupid. At least the ones who voted for Trump are.

Anyways, I agree nothing will ever come of this but like Benghazi did that stop you guys from investigating it? Fuck no. We are going to non stop bad mouth Trump and his shady dealings till he's out of office in 3 years.

bear513, post: 17474297

When did Hillary covertly interfere/hack in the Russian election?

Must you lie to defend your liar in chief?

When she was Secretary of state...its common knowledge, that's why Putin was pissed.

Just Google it and stop posting ignorant.

I call bullshit.

Fucking retard JC just posted a link..
Another ignorant one.

bear513, post: 17474465

Give me a link. You made the claim. You must not have anything.

I am not wasting my time with you if your to ignorant to know, hell you don't even have to use Google just search threads here on USMB.

Do you rwnj's think this administration is doing a good job?

When she was Secretary of state...its common knowledge, that's why Putin was pissed.

I call bullshit.

Another ignorant one.

Putin is mad because Hillary called him out for having rigged elections. She didn't interfere in Russia's election.

1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told | HuffPost

Trump colluded.

bear513, post: 17474465

Give me a link. You made the claim. You must not have anything.

I am not wasting my time with you if your to ignorant to know, hell you don't even have to use Google just search threads here on USMB.

Do you rwnj's think this administration is doing a good job?

I call bullshit.

Another ignorant one.

Putin is mad because Hillary called him out for having rigged elections. She didn't interfere in Russia's election.

1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told | HuffPost

Trump colluded.

What fake news?

Pizza gate ? That was flyns son

DNC rigging the election ? True Debbie had to step down

Hillary had illegal server ? True

What fake news?

Not for us. You guys have hit yet another dead end road.

So then you feel that Comey was lying then?
Why can't bill talk to Lynch on an airplane. Even if he asked her to drop the case, so what? He didn't threaten her. He just said Golly gee it sure would be nice if you could see your way to dropping the investigation. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else. They deny it but evidence this is what happened is that COMEY WAS FIRED after he didn't agree to pledge is loyalty to Don Trump.

He was told that Comey didn’t say that…you don’t expect him to do his own fact finding do you?

Forum List

Back