Trump cannot be Guilty of Obstruction concerning Comey

bear513, post: 17474539
I am not wasting my time with you if your to ignorant to know, hell you don't even have to use Google just search threads here on USMB.

You are wasting more time by making pathetic excuses as to why you can't find a link.

Hillary never interfered in the Russian election. Are you taking Putin's word because Trump adores that kleptomaniac, homophobic tyrannical leader?

Come on, give us a link where Hillary has been proven to have hacked and interfered in a Russian election. Quit stalling.

In 2011 Hillary said this;

" “The Russian people, like people everywhere, deserve the right to have their voices heard and their votes counted, and that means they deserve free, fair, transparent elections and leaders who are accountable to them.”

Is that subversive election meddling or is it standing up for human rights everywhere?

Spineless Trump admires dictators/kleptocrats.

So that's why Putin ordered meddling in our election and you excuse it, traitor.

So then you feel that Comey was lying then?
Why can't bill talk to Lynch on an airplane. Even if he asked her to drop the case, so what? He didn't threaten her. He just said Golly gee it sure would be nice if you could see your way to dropping the investigation. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else. They deny it but evidence this is what happened is that COMEY WAS FIRED after he didn't agree to pledge is loyalty to Don Trump.
That's as lopsided an interpretation as it can get. Thanks for providing the far left fiction account.
hly fk, the material is available and they still make it up. wow. I guess when someone walks with no integrity like that, they have no morals.
What am I making up schmuck?
Comey says he was fired over Russia probe, blasts 'lies'

He was told that Comey didn’t say that…you don’t expect him to do his own fact finding do you?
the transcripts are here. quote it for me!

come on big mouth walk the walk or balk the balk.

Full text: James Comey testimony transcript on Trump and Russia

bear513, post: 17474539
I am not wasting my time with you if your to ignorant to know, hell you don't even have to use Google just search threads here on USMB.

You are wasting more time by making pathetic excuses as to why you can't find a link.

Hillary never interfered in the Russian election. Are you taking Putin's word because Trump adores that kleptomaniac, homophobic tyrannical leader?

Come on, give us a link where Hillary has been proven to have hacked and interfered in a Russian election. Quit stalling.

In 2011 Hillary said this;

" “The Russian people, like people everywhere, deserve the right to have their voices heard and their votes counted, and that means they deserve free, fair, transparent elections and leaders who are accountable to them.”

Is that subversive election meddling or is it standing up for human rights everywhere?

Spineless Trump admires dictators/kleptocrats.

So that's why Putin ordered meddling in our election and you excuse it, traitor.

You idiot once again JC546 already provided the link..

And where's your fucking link?

bear513, post: 17474465
Just Google it and stop posting ignorant.

Give me a link. You made the claim. You must not have anything.

Do you rwnj's think this administration is doing a good job?
bear513, post: 17474297 When did Hillary covertly interfere/hack in the Russian election?

Must you lie to defend your liar in chief?

When she was Secretary of state...its common knowledge, that's why Putin was pissed.

I call bullshit.

Fucking retard JC just posted a link..
Another ignorant one.

Putin is mad because Hillary called him out for having rigged elections. She didn't interfere in Russia's election.

1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told | HuffPost

Trump colluded.

What fake news?

Pizza gate ? That was flyns son

DNC rigging the election ? True Debbie had to step down

Hillary had illegal server ? True

What fake news?

Russia’s increasingly sophisticated propaganda machinery — including thousands of botnets, teams of paid human “trolls,” and networks of websites and social-media accounts — echoed and amplified right-wing sites across the Internet as they portrayed Clinton as a criminal hiding potentially fatal health problems and preparing to hand control of the nation to a shadowy cabal of global financiers. The effort also sought to heighten the appearance of international tensions and promote fear of looming hostilities with nuclear-armed Russia.

cnelsen, post: 17462248,
If you think that was obstruction of justice, you belong in a gulag. Idiot.

The RW propaganda machine is claiming Trump was all for the investigation. No motive to obstruct the pursuit of justice regarding Russian interference.

But Trump fired Comey and admitted to two high ranking Russians in the Oval Office it took the pressure off the investigations.

Why fire Comey and tell Russians it took the pressure off?

Why don't you Trumpsuckers want to talk about Trump firing Comey and explaining why in such a buffoonish way?

Trump is tying his own noose.

Why can't bill talk to Lynch on an airplane. Even if he asked her to drop the case, so what? He didn't threaten her. He just said Golly gee it sure would be nice if you could see your way to dropping the investigation. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else. They deny it but evidence this is what happened is that COMEY WAS FIRED after he didn't agree to pledge is loyalty to Don Trump.
That's as lopsided an interpretation as it can get. Thanks for providing the far left fiction account.
hly fk, the material is available and they still make it up. wow. I guess when someone walks with no integrity like that, they have no morals.

He was told that Comey didn’t say that…you don’t expect him to do his own fact finding do you?

We see that liberals on the left are treating yesterday like a victory and so are right wing moon bats. The Republicans are just happy there was no damaging information with evidence yesterday. They can just write it off as he said he said.

But funny even men don't want to be left alone with Trump in a room. LOL.

And isn't it funny Republicans sometimes want to say don't believe Comey and then the next sentence want us to take Comey at his word when the things he said helped their case.

bear513, post: 17475092
And where's your fucking link?

Do you need a link to what Clinton said? Why? She said it, Putin was upset.

You ask for a link but won't provide one for for your vague non-specific claim that Hillary interfered in a Russian election.

She also worked well with Medvdev during Putin's term limit time out. Was that election meddling?

Why don't you support your claim with your own link?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="NotfooledbyW, post: 17473478, member: 49934]

Comey did not say it was obstruction before or after he was fired. He said it needed being looked into and especially after he was fired.

The firing is the act upon which Trump obstructed justice. [/quote]

That's not obstruction of justice, ongoing investigations don't suddenly stop when the FBI director is fired. No serious person is saying that there was obstruction anymore.

Then the fool brags about taking pressure off the investigation by firing nutjob Comey to Top Russian officials in the Oval Office of all people and of all places.

No he didn't liar.

Had Trump not fired Comey his suspicious behavior asking others to leave the room to be alone with Comey would not have risen to the level of a crime.

It still doesnt.

Firing Comey combined with all the things Trump said and did builds the case against him.

That's not how the law works you fucking moron if it was a crime after he was fired it was a crime before he was fired.

Last edited:

bear513, post: 17474297 When did Hillary covertly interfere/hack in the Russian election?

Must you lie to defend your liar in chief?

When she was Secretary of state...its common knowledge, that's why Putin was pissed.

I call bullshit.

Another ignorant one.

Putin is mad because Hillary called him out for having rigged elections. She didn't interfere in Russia's election.

1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told | HuffPost

Trump colluded.

What fake news?

What fake news?

The Republican Committee’s incoherent Comey talking points ignore the obvious

What lies are coming from the RNC?

The talking points also cite debunked claims about “Democrats and Republicans agree[ing] there is still no evidence of collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia.” In fact, on May 23, former CIA Director John Brennan said the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign’s connections with Russia is “well founded.” He cited “information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals. On Wednesday, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper — who not long ago was Trump’s favorite authority on Russia — said that the scandal that brought down President Richard Nixon pales in comparison to President Trump’s connections with Russia.

I call bullshit.

Another ignorant one.

Trump colluded.

What fake news?

What fake news?

Russia’s increasingly sophisticated propaganda machinery — including thousands of botnets, teams of paid human “trolls,” and networks of websites and social-media accounts — echoed and amplified right-wing sites across the Internet as they portrayed Clinton as a criminal hiding potentially fatal health problems and preparing to hand control of the nation to a shadowy cabal of global financiers. The effort also sought to heighten the appearance of international tensions and promote fear of looming hostilities with nuclear-armed Russia.

So your telling us democrats constant fear mongering in 2007 about McCain health and we were just a heart beat away from Sarah being president was not the same thing??

Remind us in the year 2017 if John is still alive or not?

Besides a video is worth a million words ... How was this fake news?

In short, the RNC’s talking points would have you believe, incoherently, that while Comey’s testimony completes vindicates Trump, Comey is also an unethical liar who should be ignored.

GOP talking point lie: the talking points memo disingenuously claims that “oth sides of the aisle have stated that Director Comey needed to step aside.” While it’s true that many Democrats took issue with Comey’s handling of the Clinton email case — handling which Trump applauded during the campaign — the RNC ignores the fact that whatever issues Democrats had with Comey were superseded by the fact he was overseeing an active investigation into Trump’s campaign at the time Trump fired him.

Another major revelation included in Comey’s testimony that the RNC completes overlooks is the loyalty pledge Trump sought from his former FBI director.

“I need loyalty, I expect loyalty,” Comey quotes Trump as saying during a dinner on January 27 — the same day Yates informed the White House about evidence Flynn had lied to the FBI.

With regard to that interaction, Comey writes that “my instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship.”

Doesn't sound like Comey is lying about this interaction. Sounds like Trump is lying. Can't prove it but maybe Trump's tapes can???

Trump’s attempt to make Comey pledge personal loyalty to him is of major concern for people who believe in the rule of law. But on Thursday morning, Trump’s favorite TV show FOX AND FRIENDS framed that part of Comey’s testimony as something any CEO would do.

Sunni Man, post: 17462179
Nixon's situation was very different. He tampered with evidence, and lied while attempting to cover up a criminal act.

Quite close in fact. The key being Trump's abrubt firing of Comey after asking for loyalty, and about interest in keeping FBI Director job and an end to Flynn investigation.

So much bullshit so little time. First off he didn't ask him to end anything he said he hoped he would end it that was not an order and the investigation continued. Furthermore; the loyalty question came in Jan., the Flynn meeting came in February, and Comey wasn't fired until may so try again.

bear513, post: 17474465 Give me a link. You made the claim. You must not have anything.

I call bullshit.

Another ignorant one.

Trump colluded.

What fake news?

What fake news?

So your telling us democrats constant fear mongering in 2007 about McCain health and we were just a heart beat away from Sarah being president was not the same thing??

Don't change the subject. You asked what lies I gave you 1. Go to Breitbart fart news and see all the lies. Lots of them ya fucking birther. Oh yea, I forgot, Hillary was the first birther, right?

Oh yea, another lie

Was Hillary Clinton the Original 'Birther'? - FactCheck.org

I call bullshit.

Another ignorant one.

Trump colluded.

What fake news?

What fake news?

The Republican Committee’s incoherent Comey talking points ignore the obvious

What lies are coming from the RNC?

The talking points also cite debunked claims about “Democrats and Republicans agree[ing] there is still no evidence of collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia.” In fact, on May 23, former CIA Director John Brennan said the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign’s connections with Russia is “well founded.” He cited “information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals. On Wednesday, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper — who not long ago was Trump’s favorite authority on Russia — said that the scandal that brought down President Richard Nixon pales in comparison to President Trump’s connections with Russia.

What are you talking about Mark Warner and s bunch of Democrats agree their was no collusion... Stop making stuff up

Where’s The Beef?: Democrats And Republicans Agree There’s No There There

In this 4 minute video.

Constitution professor Alan Dershowitz explains how Trump is within his presidential rights, and not obstruction of justice, when it comes to Comey.
...... :cool:

A president can not tell the FBI who to prosecute or not to prosecute that is just crazy..

Why didn't Comey report it when it happened if he believed it was obstruction?

The "wink wink nudge nudge" turned into a debatable instructional action when Trump fired Comey for not playing ball

Oh fucking bullshit, if it was obstruction after he was fired it was obstruction before he was fired, obstruction is obstruction is obstruction.

You don't think firing the guy in charge of an investigation shows intent to affect the investigation? Trumps actions before the firing involved passive talk and enuendo which was considered by most as inappropriate but not illegal. The firing was a much more direct action, how can you not acknowledge it's significance

If it was obstruction of justice after the firing it was obstruction before, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too. Firing the director of the FBI does not end ongoing investigations if anything the firing of Comey made it impossible to end the Flynn investigation so spare me your nonsense.

Another ignorant one.

Trump colluded.

What fake news?

What fake news?

Don't change the subject. You asked what lies I gave you 1. Go to Breitbart fart news and see all the lies. Lots of them ya fucking birther. Oh yea, I forgot, Hillary was the first birther, right?

Oh yea, another lie

Was Hillary Clinton the Original 'Birther'? - FactCheck.org

I didnt change the subject..and Hillary's supporter s was the original birthers its in your fucking link

You ever read your own fucking links

Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrote two-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”

[QUOTE="NotfooledbyW, post: 17473478, member: 49934]

Comey did not say it was obstruction before or after he was fired. He said it needed being looked into and especially after he was fired.

The firing is the act upon which Trump obstructed justice.

That's not obstruction of justice, ongoing investigations don't suddenly stop when the FBI director is fired. No serious person is saying that there was obstruction anymore.

Then the fool brags about taking pressure off the investigation by firing nutjob Comey to Top Russian officials in the Oval Office of all people and of all places.

No he didn't liat.

Had Trump not fired Comey his suspicious behavior asking others to leave the room to be alone with Comey would not have risen to the level of a crime.

It still doesnt.

Firing Comey combined with all the things Trump said and did builds the case against him.

That's not how the law works you fucking moron if it was a crime after he was fired it was a crime before he was fired.[/QUOTE]
again with the made up shit. it is amazing. even after the agony of defeat.

Forum List

Back