Trump cannot be Guilty of Obstruction concerning Comey

all within his authority as the president. And so what?
All within his authority under normal circumstances, be we have a situation where his campaign is being investigated based on suspicion of collusion with Russia to interfere in our election. That's a big deal. It is completely partisan of you to play it off like there is nothing there. You'd be throwing the mother of all hissy fits if this was Clinton or Obama. Please recognize your hypocrisy
hahahahahahaahaha sorry bubba, you're wrong. He can tell them to stop the investigation if he wants to. you should take a civic's class.
Look up watergate... the president can't just do whatever he wants whenever he wants, there are consequenses. Abuse of power, obstruction of justice, cover ups, lies etc etc there are many similarities between Trump and Nixons actions and if Trump continues down this path he could find himself in big trouble. He is digging himself into a hole
what about it? There was an actual crime in that. there is nothing confirmed yesterday. move on francis.
You don't think Russian interference is a crime? It sure as shit is... Nixon didn't commit the crime in watergate but he got busted trying to cover it up. For some rediculous reason that involves Trump Ginormous Ego, he is lying, covering up, and trying to shut down the Russia investigation... he is going down the same path as Nixon
it is? who committed the crime? If the russians interfered go arrest the russians? LOL too special. what a stupid fk.

The "wink wink nudge nudge" turned into a debatable instructional action when Trump fired Comey for not playing ball
All within his authority under normal circumstances, be we have a situation where his campaign is being investigated based on suspicion of collusion with Russia to interfere in our election. That's a big deal. It is completely partisan of you to play it off like there is nothing there. You'd be throwing the mother of all hissy fits if this was Clinton or Obama. Please recognize your hypocrisy
hahahahahahaahaha sorry bubba, you're wrong. He can tell them to stop the investigation if he wants to. you should take a civic's class.
Look up watergate... the president can't just do whatever he wants whenever he wants, there are consequenses. Abuse of power, obstruction of justice, cover ups, lies etc etc there are many similarities between Trump and Nixons actions and if Trump continues down this path he could find himself in big trouble. He is digging himself into a hole

If I was Trump I would push it all the way pardon everyone , fire Mueller and dare Congress to impeach me.

Congrats, we've found somebody who is dumber than Trump!!

Trump campaign representatives, thought that was a given, do I really need to spell it all out each time I post about it?
no, no they weren't comey stated that as well yesterday. Flynn was not. he said it. wow, and trump asked to be notified if any of satellites were involved and get them prosecuted basically. you're story is finished bubba. sorry
Come back to earth man. Before I lay out the case let me ask, are you taking all Comeys statements as truthful or are you going to pick and choose based on your agenda ? You just referenced one of his statements to make a point which is why I ask
ok francis.
Was that a covfefe response or was that really how you are answering my question?
hmmmmm I posted it, so I guess so.
The only way I can take a non answer like that is an inability for you to make a rational arguement. So that's what I'll do

what about it? There was an actual crime in that. there is nothing confirmed yesterday. move on francis.
You don't think Russian interference is a crime? It sure as shit is... Nixon didn't commit the crime in watergate but he got busted trying to cover it up. For some rediculous reason that involves Trump Ginormous Ego, he is lying, covering up, and trying to shut down the Russia investigation... he is going down the same path as Nixon
it is? who committed the crime? If the russians interfered go arrest the russians? LOL too special. what a stupid fk.
Did Nixon commit the crime or get impeached for lying and covering it up?

It's already been concluded that Trump did not collude with the Russians.

So there's nothing to worry about....
Not for us. You guys have hit yet another dead end road.

So then you feel that Comey was lying then?
Why can't bill talk to Lynch on an airplane. Even if he asked her to drop the case, so what? He didn't threaten her. He just said Golly gee it sure would be nice if you could see your way to dropping the investigation. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else. They deny it but evidence this is what happened is that COMEY WAS FIRED after he didn't agree to pledge is loyalty to Don Trump.
dude the transcripts are out. Please post the comey testimony that you just made up?

Comey said he interpreted Trump's request to end an investigation into his former national security adviser as an order coming from the president.

He expressed confidence that the circumstances of his firing, and Trump's overall behavior toward him, could be investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller for possible obstruction of justice.

"It's my judgment that I was fired because of the Russia investigation," Comey said toward the end of more than two hours of testimony before the Senate intelligence committee. "I was fired in some way to change, or the endeavor was to change, the way the Russia investigation was being conducted.

"That is a very big deal, and not just because it involves me."

At one point he practically dared Trump to release any recordings of their conversations, a prospect the president once alluded to in a tweet.

"Lordy, I hope there are tapes," Comey said, suggesting such evidence would back up his account over the president's.

So there's nothing to worry about....

Why can't bill talk to Lynch on an airplane. Even if he asked her to drop the case, so what? He didn't threaten her. He just said Golly gee it sure would be nice if you could see your way to dropping the investigation. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else. They deny it but evidence this is what happened is that COMEY WAS FIRED after he didn't agree to pledge is loyalty to Don Trump.
That's as lopsided an interpretation as it can get. Thanks for providing the far left fiction account.
hly fk, the material is available and they still make it up. wow. I guess when someone walks with no integrity like that, they have no morals.
What am I making up schmuck?
Comey says he was fired over Russia probe, blasts 'lies'

We all know RWNJ's see this as a win but they see everything short of Dennis Hastert being a pedophile as a win for them.

no, no they weren't comey stated that as well yesterday. Flynn was not. he said it. wow, and trump asked to be notified if any of satellites were involved and get them prosecuted basically. you're story is finished bubba. sorry
Come back to earth man. Before I lay out the case let me ask, are you taking all Comeys statements as truthful or are you going to pick and choose based on your agenda ? You just referenced one of his statements to make a point which is why I ask
ok francis.
Was that a covfefe response or was that really how you are answering my question?
The only way I can take a non answer like that is an inability for you to make a rational arguement. So that's what I'll do
I care why?

That's as lopsided an interpretation as it can get. Thanks for providing the far left fiction account.
hly fk, the material is available and they still make it up. wow. I guess when someone walks with no integrity like that, they have no morals.
Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else.

If I was Trump I would push it all the way pardon everyone , fire Mueller and dare Congress to impeach me.

Congrats, we've found somebody who is dumber than Trump!!

How? You wouldn't have the votes tard..

he wasn't impeached, but thanks for knowing your history.

You don't think Russian interference is a crime

Releasing information to the public about the corupt DNC and Hillary is not s crime

Was Obama interfering in Isreal election a crime?

Was Hillary interfering in Russia election a crime?

Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else.

That's how Comey took it. And I guess when he fired Comey that was more evidence what you say is true. And then Trump went on TV and said he fired Comey over the Russia thing. I guess Trump is a big mouth. Paul Ryan even admits it.

Ryan on Trump: 'He's just new to this' - CNNPolitics.com

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

"Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established," Ryan said during his news conference, which occurred at the same time as Comey was testifying across Capitol Hill before the Senate intelligence committee..
"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."

ok francis.
I care why?
You don't need to care... just makes you look inept

he wasn't impeached, but thanks for knowing your history.
Again with the word games. We all know that Nixon resigned because he was going to be impeached. Just as technically Flynn resigned but we all know he was fired. I'm just about done with you.

You don't think Russian interference is a crime

Releasing information to the public about the corupt DNC and Hillary is not s crime

Was Obama interfering in Isreal election a crime?

Was Hillary interfering in Russia election a crime?

Hacking campaign servers and voting institutions in a concerted effort to release false and compromising information to undermine an election is certainly a crime. What's wrong with you?

We all know RWNJ's see this as a win but they see everything short of Dennis Hastert being a pedophile as a win for them.
when you got nothing look here.

Let me translate this for you stupid rwnj'er

Paul Ryan sought to explain Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols. "Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established,"

"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."

Do you need me to translate what Ryan is saying? He's saying Trump did wrong but didn't know any better. We all know he told Comey to drop it and when Comey didn't go along "nudge nudge wink wink" then Trump fired him. Duh.

Forum List

Back