Trump Claims He Has Every Right To Prosecute His Enemies

It was an argument made broadly by Republicans, from Trump to Congress members to media personalities.

You aren’t shredding anything by claiming to not know what was said.
Dude, I repeat, when asked what "republicans" you were talking about, you started whining that I was nitpicking words and that you were talking about Trump. Obviously you were not talking about Trump.

Of course.

Exhibit A is the nonsensical indictment brought by persecutor Bragg.

Ya know, bug, your ongoing denial of facts and reality doesn’t make them go away.
Your inability to understand the case against Trump does not make it nonsensical.

Dude, I repeat, when asked what "republicans" you were talking about, you started whining that I was nitpicking words and that you were talking about Trump. Obviously you were not talking about Trump.
Obviously I was talking about Trump and other republicans.

I’m not whining. I’m just observing your inability to substantively reply to the point being made because your argument is fundamentally weak.

There is a reason you folks don't like to refer to the indictments as having come from multiple grand juries. There's a reason you like using deceptive language like the Dem's persecution.
And that reason is that it's the only coping mechanism left to them.

Admitting the Orange God did anything wrong simply is not an option.

So they have to invent stories like a jilted lover would, when his lover leaves and goes incommunicado.

"I bet she just took a little vacation. Probably went to visit her mom."

Denial is a powerful thing.

It's fascinating to watch this abnormal psychology unfurl in real time.

There is a reason you folks don't like to refer to the indictments as having come from multiple grand juries.
Zzz. There is a reason you guys like to pretend that the persecutions weren’t all orchestrated.
There's a reason you like using deceptive language like the Dem's persecution.
There’s a reason you choose to deny the truth.
The charges would have gone nowhere if the grand juries didn't find the evidence compelling enough to indict.
Nonsense. Keep two words in mind: “ham sandwich.”
I know you hate being reminded of that but them's the facts.
No. They are just more of your vapid empty silly stupid baseless clams.
Carry on.

Your inability to understand the case against Trump does not make it nonsensical.
I do understand the fake case. That’s the issue you just don’t like to see how much of a fraud it is. Or you don’t like to admit it.

Either way, you’re just a useless hack.

And that reason is that it's the only coping mechanism left to them.

Admitting the Orange God did anything wrong simply is not an option.

So they have to invent stories like a jilted lover would, when his lover leaves and goes incommunicado.

"I bet she just took a little vacation. Probably went to visit her mom."

Denial is a powerful thing.

It's fascinating to watch this abnormal psychology unfurl in real time.
Bingo.

There is a reason you guys like to pretend that the persecutions weren’t all orchestrated.
Have you noticed how reflexively you fall back on these talking points while being unable to present any credible evidence what so ever. I have noticed.

Obviously I was talking about Trump and other republicans.

I’m not whining. I’m just observing your inability to substantively reply to the point being made because your argument is fundamentally weak.
I see that I'm upsetting you. I'll stop.

Have a blessed day.

I do understand the fake case. That’s the issue you just don’t like to see how much of a fraud it is. Or you don’t like to admit it.

Either way, you’re just a useless hack.
Because you say so.

‘I Would Have Every Right To Go After Them’

Surveying the news of the past 24 hours, we’re presented with a particularly sobering reflection of our current state of affairs. I will lay it out brick by brick in the items below, but first I want to circle back to Donald Trump’s appearance two nights ago on Sean Hannity’s Fox News program.

Hannity asked a leading question, clearly trying to throw Trump a softball that will let him deny his intention to use the office of the presidency to exact retribution against his political foes – even though Trump has spent many months now promising to do precisely that.

At first, Trump took the easy swing and suggested that he won’t perpetuate what he implies is a cycle of retribution he’s already been victimized by. But then he launched into an extended justification of doing exactly what he had just disclaimed and asserting that he has “every right to go after them”:

Trump Claims He Has Every Right To Prosecute His Enemies

This could be one of the better cons he's invented in a while. Setting up a win-win scenario by which should he be re-elected he can claim righteousness and excite the base for going after his proclaimed enemies, or get credit with the minions if he does not. Because if he goes after those who have held him accountable for his many crimes he'll say he's justified. If he doesn't he'll say he is showing great restraint. The Following will love him either way. This guy is a genius in a manipulative, malevolent kind of way.

Same thing with the hush money trial. Win or lose he set up a construct by which he was being unfairly treated by the system. Acquittal.......the charges were made up. Conviction.......the charges were made up. Amazingly, the rubes fell for it AGAIN.
If Trump gets on, he needs to sack every Lefty out of government this time. And needs to stop any finance going to New York and remove that agenda judge. Also, bus millions of immigrants to New York.

No. It’s because you’re a useless hack.
You’re pretending the case against Trump is “nonsensical”. It’s not easy to understand but that doesn’t make it nonsense

He altered business records to hide his NDA which violated campaign laws.

I bet you believe Trump never had any affair with her. I bet you believe Trump had no idea Cohen made the NDA. The jury didn’t.

You’re pretending the case against Trump is “nonsensical”. It’s not easy to understand but that doesn’t make it nonsense

Nope. It’s easy to understand. It’s just nonsense. Sorry you’re too dimwitted to follow along.
He altered business records to hide his NDA which violated campaign laws.
No he didn’t alter even one business record.

And nothing about the NDA was illegal nor did it violate any campaign law.
I bet you believe Trump never had any affair with her.
I have no idea. But I sure as fuck wouldn’t take her word on it. Especially after she herself denied it.
I bet you believe Trump had no idea Cohen made the NDA.
I don’t know. I also don’t care. That’s of no concern.
The jury didn’t.
The jury was entirely deep blue and that hurt in a political Soviet style show trial.

Nope. It’s easy to understand. It’s just nonsense. Sorry you’re too dimwitted to follow along.
Mutually exclusive. It can’t be easy to understand and also nonsense. Nonsense can’t be understood. That’s what makes it nonsense.
No he didn’t alter even one business record.

And nothing about the NDA was illegal nor did it violate any campaign law.
He didn’t do it himself, but he caused them to be altered by his directions as the owner of the business.

The NDA was a campaign expense and failing to file it as such was a violation of campaign law.
I have no idea. But I sure as fuck wouldn’t take her word on it. Especially after she herself denied it.
Head in the sand.
I don’t know. I also don’t care. That’s of no concern.
Also head in the sand. These matter greatly.
The jury was entirely deep blue and that hurt in a political Soviet style show trial.
Nonsense. The trial operated under the usual rules of our court system. It wasn’t anything all that unusual. You’re just talking shit because you don’t have a compelling defense. Trump’s highly paid lawyers didn’t have one either , so don’t feel bad.

How would you explain the Repub senator's rationale for not voting to convict on charges there was a mountain of evidence for? After all, Don used his position to extort Zelensky in to helping him with his campaign against Biden. One could say his political enemy.
If you are talking about McConnell, he's been a never Trumper from day 1.

If Trump gets on, he needs to sack every Lefty out of government this time. And needs to stop any finance going to New York and remove that agenda judge. Also, bus millions of immigrants to New York.
Another Trumper who thinks a President is a King... lots of that going around in Trumplandia, these days...

Mutually exclusive. It can’t be easy to understand and also nonsense.

Wrong. It is both.
Nonsense can’t be understood.
Of course it can. You just need to be smart enough to see it for what it is.
That’s what makes it nonsense.
Nope. You remain wrong.
He didn’t do it himself, but he caused them to be altered by his directions as the owner of the business.
They weren’t altered at all.
The NDA was a campaign expense and failing to file it as such was a violation of campaign law.
Not according to the FEC. You really like being wrong.
Head in the sand.
Your usual position?
Also head in the sand. These matter greatly.
Zzz
Nonsense. The trial operated under the usual rules of our court system.
Zzz. You are free to believe that.
It wasn’t anything all that unusual.
Yea. It was. Most cases with bullshit indictments never make it to trial.
You’re just talking shit because you don’t have a compelling defense.
No. I’m responding to the shit talker. Hint: that’s you. I don’t need any defense.
Trump’s highly paid lawyers didn’t have one either , so don’t feel bad.
I don’t feel bad. The kangaroo court verdict had nothing to do with law or justice. Here, the law and justice can only be reclaimed via the appellate process.

Forum List

Back