Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Republicans appear to have no clue how the government works.

The house holds the purse strings.

All kinds of Republicans when to Iraq and Afghanistan when Obama was president. It's part of their responsibility. They have to know what to spend money on. Part of that is going overseas and talking to our soldiers.

What Trump is doing is interfering with Congress doing their job.

Puerto Rico is a disaster. It wasn't 16 people who died, it was many hundreds of people. Democrats weren't going there for vacation. IT'S THEIR JOB!

Haha...apparently you don’t know how government works...as you’ve witnessed, the Executive Branch bitchslapped the fuck out of that dirty whore and told her they’ll decide.

And the House is doing a bit of Bitch slapping back. Trump needs to get with Polosi and come up with the art of the deal fast. He''s steadfast on his deal with no wiggle room. Anything less he would think of losing face. he's painted himself in a corner now. he wants to deal, get his butt over to Polosis office and sit down with here. I know a deal is there to be had but both parties must be amiable to it.

Give him 5.7 billion, everybody goes back to work.

Or he can take the 3 billion and everyone goes back to work.

Actually, I see it as Pelosi painted herself into a corner.
Republicans appear to have no clue how the government works.

The house holds the purse strings.

All kinds of Republicans when to Iraq and Afghanistan when Obama was president. It's part of their responsibility. They have to know what to spend money on. Part of that is going overseas and talking to our soldiers.

What Trump is doing is interfering with Congress doing their job.

Puerto Rico is a disaster. It wasn't 16 people who died, it was many hundreds of people. Democrats weren't going there for vacation. IT'S THEIR JOB!

Haha...apparently you don’t know how government works...as you’ve witnessed, the Executive Branch bitchslapped the fuck out of that dirty whore and told her they’ll decide.

And the House is doing a bit of Bitch slapping back. Trump needs to get with Polosi and come up with the art of the deal fast. He''s steadfast on his deal with no wiggle room. Anything less he would think of losing face. he's painted himself in a corner now. he wants to deal, get his butt over to Polosis office and sit down with here. I know a deal is there to be had but both parties must be amiable to it.

They are both painted into a corner. But Trump has a real problem finding that corner he painted himself into. His room is oval.

Trump kicks ass! Watch his numbers go up.

Which other way could they possibly go.

maxresdefault.jpg
ABC news ROFLMBO

We live in a system of checks & balances, commonly referred to as a Democracy. The majority of Americans do not want a wall, .Neither does 9 REPUBLICAN congressional districts along the border, whom want to go with high tech solutions. There is no National emergency according to Texas Republican congressman, Will Hurd, who's district covers 840 miles of the border.
Hurd Out with Plans for "High Tech" Border Wall | KTSA
GOP Rep. Will Hurd tells Trump to put his money where his mouth is - Personal Liberty®
GOP Rep. Will Hurd on border wall shutdown: ‘If this is a crisis, the people that are dealing with this crisis should get paid’ - The Washington Post

RepWillHurd010919-800x500.jpg

Texas Republican congressman, Will Hurd who's district cover 840 miles of the border.

Republicans do not want Trump's WALL either. They did not vote for it over the last 2 years when they had a full house. This is just a political stunt to blame Democrats for no WALL.

They don't want a WALL, because walls and fences do not work.

A 2-1/2 minute video will explain it.

This tunnel (one of 240) found in the San Diego Region, was discovered and reported on FOX NEWS in April 2016, while many on that network are still trying to shove Trump's WALL down your throats

UZPRGACQVBCWTE6CPV5RJKTXLE.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-p...vered-us-mexico-drug-tunnel-with-gopro-camera

So you half brained Trump tards are going to have to decide if you really want border security, or just a signature worthless campaign WALL to save Trump's ass.

my friends, it is against the law to reveal a foreign trip to war zone ahead of its time. for this, Trump should be prosecuted for treason

Mark Warner Suggests Trump Broke Law by Revealing Pelosi's Afghanistan Visit
Moron...................

Agree with you 007!

he totally is a moron!
i'm not a moron, i'm HUMAN!

oh????

are you :cuckoo:

human lol
people hate me because i own them so artfully, on both sides. ive probably said some derogatory but TRUE thing that triggered you that makes you dislike me this passionately

View attachment 240626

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 states and 2,623 counties want a wall...you knew that right?

Hmm, Texas, NM and Arizona don't want the wall Trump is peddling. Who cares what Maine things.
Governor Abbot supports it along with the people. New Mexico and Arizona need to go through their voter roles with a fine tooth comb and eject all illegals.

Abbot isn't saying one way or another. As they say, he's sidestepping the issue. But while he hasn't commented on a Wall, he has commented on supporting more Fencing and expanding the Border agents that were lost to other areas in the last couple of years. Abbot is closer to the Dems views than Trumps views. Securing the Border isn't a wall, it's a security package.

Trump also is wanting to up the security package, along with the wall.

And that is exactly what the annual 1.3 billion that is automatically allocated to the Border Security is there for. It's been pretty well known that the things other than the wall have been not funded well enough and it's going to take more funding. Upping it to either 1.6 or 3 billion would cover that if it's spent wisely. Unfortunately, for the last 2 years, with Trump micro managing, it's hard to follow where he spent the 2.6 billion it already received. There has been a lot of mistakes made. Trump needs to get the funds and stay the hell out of it and let Homeland Security handle it without his meddling.

Forum List

Back