Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

I love this President. :thup:

h2IGjzn.png

Nancy has the balls Trump (draft dodger scum) always lacked . She's tough. She's mart, and she has balls of steel

LOL.

Now do we understand why these mysoginistic fools don’t know which bathroom to use?

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This video has gone viral---make certain to watch it all the way to the END.

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

Trump denying Pelosi use of military transport is a weak move.

It's nothing in comparison to Pelosi denying Trump his his State of the Union address. Trump does not get his moment in the sun this year. He must be PISSED!
Pelosi cannot deny the state of the union address.

Well...I don’t know. She shouldn’t. But the State of the Union could be transmitted by letter as per the Constitution. I always despised the theatre of it.
But alas we live in theatrical times. So here’s an idea. Trump should rent a yuuuuge stadium and pack it with citizens. Deliver his state of the union to Americans directly. Simply ignore Pelosi.

Meanwhile, due to the optics, the Trump admin had to cancel their own luxury trip abroad, and the people involved are throwing tantrums over it.

And Pelosi laughs. She always wins. Remember when she stopped Bush from privatizing SS? And the Republicans are being murdered in the polls.

The bright side for you Trump cult losers is that, being how you're very submissive authoritarian-followers, you all enjoy being whipped.

Oh, diaper change time, Trump cultists. Just thought I'd mention, after seeing all you gutless dupes soiling yourselves on command over the dumbest things imaginable. In the future, you'll all be used as examples of how totalitarian regimes can come to power.
She knows no one is winning.

Trump is keeping the House from doing their job. The job of oversight.

What Trump is doing is showing Republicans why he needs to be impeached.

Remember, Kansas is the Center for the IRS. How many tens of thousands are working without pay?

These are Trump supporters. Or former Trump supporters.

IRS sends 36,000 employees back to work without pay to process tax refunds

Food banks were opened for the FBI:

food banks for the FBI

Unpaid FBI agents just stopped a rocket attack on, get this, the White House:

man caught by FBI who wanted to attack White House

And the fuked up and igorant GOP base calls this "winning".

How much oversight does she plan on doing from Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Afghanistan???

If this is a true story then I have to give him credit for that one. That’s pretty fucking funny

Pelosi did the right thing with respect to the scheduling of the SOTU. But I hope that she does not forever deny us the opportunity for us to see someone present at the speech, if it is given, stand up in the chamber and yell "YOU LIE!"

Has the orange whore arrived in Mexico City yet?

Civil war will commence long before that.

Who will lead the charge? The Egyptians or the French ? (Cause it CERTAINLY won't be Americans - as has been proven already)

There are probably less than 10,000 real patriots who have the stomach for real patriotism on US soil. The rest have all been shamed into silence.

I think that we all agree that Trump should not cave on the shutdown. The longer his temper tantrum lasts, the more the people will hold it against him in 2020, and he isn't going to get his wall anyway.

Totally agree. This shutdown is on Trump. He owns it. He is using Federal Government workers as pawns to extort billions of taxpayer dollars on a wall that he promised Mexico would pay for. Republicans don't want the wall either, they had 2 full years that they could have voted on it, and didn't even bring it up. It's just a political maneuver to blame Democrats for no wall.

9 Republican congressional districts along the border don't want a WALL. Most outspoken about it is Will Hurd, who's district covers 840 miles of the border. They want to go with high tech solutions which would be much more efficient and effective at controlling the border.
GOP Rep. Will Hurd tells Trump to put his money where his mouth is - Personal Liberty®
GOP Rep. Will Hurd on border wall shutdown: ‘If this is a crisis, the people that are dealing with this crisis should get paid’
https://www.ktsa.com/hurd-plans-high-tech-border-wall/

6102-2T.jpg

I think that we all agree that Trump should not cave on the shutdown. The longer his temper tantrum lasts, the more the people will hold it against him in 2020, and he isn't going to get his wall anyway.

Totally agree. This shutdown is on Trump. He owns it. He is using Federal Government workers as pawns to extort billions of taxpayer dollars on a wall that he promised Mexico would pay for. Republicans don't want the wall either, they had 2 full years that they could have voted on it, and didn't even bring it up. It's just a political maneuver to blame Democrats for no wall.

9 Republican congressional districts along the border don't want a WALL. Walls & Fences don't work. Most outspoken about it is Will Hurd, Republican Texas congressman, who's district covers 840 miles of the border. They want to go with high tech solutions which would be much more efficient and effective at controlling the border.
GOP Rep. Will Hurd tells Trump to put his money where his mouth is - Personal Liberty®
GOP Rep. Will Hurd on border wall shutdown: ‘If this is a crisis, the people that are dealing with this crisis should get paid’
Hurd Out with Plans for "High Tech" Border Wall | KTSA

6102-2T.jpg

Last edited:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Civil war will commence long before that.

Who will lead the charge? The Egyptians or the French ? (Cause it CERTAINLY won't be Americans - as has been proven already)

There are probably less than 10,000 real patriots who have the stomach for real patriotism on US soil. The rest have all been shamed into silence.
Oh really... hmmm... so there's only 10,000 people living in all that red area... LMFAO... what an imbecile...

revikutioin.jpg

Last edited:
This is the kind of shit that the dumb whore in the Oval Office would pull. He must think he's a "man."
You are dressing little boys in girls outfits and even giving them transgendered operations. The emasculation of males is incredible and it will not last. The Asians are laughing at us and are beating us at our own game. And yet we are still moving left. Left to impoverishment....

This is the kind of shit that the dumb whore in the Oval Office would pull. He must think he's a "man."
A little something for washing out your filthy mouth when speaking of our bright, articulate and true-blue United States President Donald Trump.

th

Forum List

Back