Trump earns his first Unendorsement

Nonetheless, his supporters wont give 2 shits about it. They aren't voting for him because other people like him...

Mark Kirk: "black areas in the state are the ones we drive faster through"

That Mark Kirk? He sounds....well.....racist :rolleyes:

Didn't you say when you lived in Chicago, you knew better than to travel to the South end? That doesn't make you racist--it makes you smart!

Didn't you say when you lived in Chicago, you knew better than to travel to the South end? That doesn't make you racist--it makes you smart!

Yeah but I'm not a politician running for reelection in that area. The point is Kirk is screaming racism and ignoring what caused a firestorm in his own district.

Donald Trump receives his first un-endorsement

Well, I expect many, many more. Especially from those Republicans down ballot who are in a competitive race.

It is a hard thing to say....."I ENDORCE A LUNATIC FOR THE PRESIDENCY!"

Many people saw this coming and tried to tell the RW loons, but they ignored all warning signs.

I realize you are a democrat, hence have an IQ less than 40. But for CHRIST'S SAKE, learn how to fucking spell.

Endorse, moron.

Yeah but I'm not a politician running for reelection in that area. The point is Kirk is screaming racism and ignoring what caused a firestorm in his own district.

Washington (CNN)Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk says he won't talk about race anymore after his comments last week that "we drive faster" through black communities sparked criticism from Democrats.

Kirk made the comments in an interview with the Peoria Journal-Star, when asked his thoughts on encouraging innovation in Illinois. Kirk touted his efforts to foster an "African-American entrepreneurial class," and suggested Illinois could someday be home to a "class of African-American billionaires."
"That would really adjust income differentials and make the diversity and outcome of the state much better so that the black community is not the one we drive faster through," he added.
In a statement issued after Kirk's comments were published, the senator's spokeswoman underscored his work for the African American community.
"Anyone watching network news in Chicago is aware of the frequent killings and violence that affects various communities in the state," said spokeswoman Eleni Demertzis.
"Senator Kirk is active in fighting gang violence, keeping assault weapons of the streets, and works within the African American community to find aspiring entrepreneurs. No one can question Senator Kirk's commitment to the African-American community."

I didn't know you were a Democrat. His statement was taken out of context, which Trump's was NOT.

Washington (CNN)Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk says he won't talk about race anymore after his comments last week that "we drive faster" through black communities sparked criticism from Democrats.

Kirk made the comments in an interview with the Peoria Journal-Star, when asked his thoughts on encouraging innovation in Illinois. Kirk touted his efforts to foster an "African-American entrepreneurial class," and suggested Illinois could someday be home to a "class of African-American billionaires."
"That would really adjust income differentials and make the diversity and outcome of the state much better so that the black community is not the one we drive faster through," he added.
In a statement issued after Kirk's comments were published, the senator's spokeswoman underscored his work for the African American community.
"Anyone watching network news in Chicago is aware of the frequent killings and violence that affects various communities in the state," said spokeswoman Eleni Demertzis.
"Senator Kirk is active in fighting gang violence, keeping assault weapons of the streets, and works within the African American community to find aspiring entrepreneurs. No one can question Senator Kirk's commitment to the African-American community."

I didn't know you were a Democrat. His statement was taken out of context, which Trump's was NOT.

I think the entire thing is stupid. But it sure has the anti Trump loons losing their fucking minds.

Trump's remarks were taken out of context. The Judge is a La Raza judge. Trump has every right to go after Curiel an Obama appointee with an agenda. And I hope he keeps bitch slapping Curiel till the son of a bitch recuses himself from the case.

I think the entire thing is stupid. But it sure has the anti Trump loons losing their fucking minds.
Oh so true. And I don't understand it after all the other shit he's said that's at least as bad.

Trump's remarks were taken out of context. The Judge is a La Raza judge. Trump has every right to go after Curiel an Obama appointee with an agenda. And I hope he keeps bitch slapping Curiel till the son of a bitch recuses himself from the case.

I just wish Trump would shut up about shit and stick to the issues....I'm sick of endless anti Trump threads on here. It's not bad enough one of them reads some BS and starts a thread but so do three other loons. Enough already

And even if none of this recent flap over the La Raza Judge and the two Law firms that gave the Clintons close to a million dollars that represent the plaintiffs all you asshole left wingers and the never Trump freaks were calling him a sexist racist right from the get go.

So who gives a shit now?

Forum List

Back