Trump-Gingrich Ticket

Nobody has heard of this Flynn guy.

The real problem is, Newt is the only guy narcissistic enough to want to run with Trump. Most of the rest of the GOP doesn't want to be caught having a drink with him.

Yep, there's quite a few girlie men aren't there?

Um, no. The thing is, Trump is going to be the worst thing to happen to the GOP since Goldwater. Not only is he going to lose by an epic amount, but he's going to damage the GOP Brand for decades.

Before Goldwater got out there and ran against the Civil Rights bill of 1964 and paved the way for the "Southern Strategy", Republicans could get about 30% of the black vote. Since then, they've rarely gotten into double digits.

You are going to have the guy with the Hispanic Surname who doesn't speak Spanish but will remember that Donald Trump called his Pappy a rapist.

Um, no. The thing is, Trump is going to be the worst thing to happen to the GOP since Goldwater. Not only is he going to lose by an epic amount, but he's going to damage the GOP Brand for decades.

Before Goldwater got out there and ran against the Civil Rights bill of 1964 and paved the way for the "Southern Strategy", Republicans could get about 30% of the black vote. Since then, they've rarely gotten into double digits.

You are going to have the guy with the Hispanic Surname who doesn't speak Spanish but will remember that Donald Trump called his Pappy a rapist.

This is a hole in the ground:

hole-in-the-ground.jpg

This is your ass:

original_tailored-boxer-shorts-skerries.jpg

I hope we are clear on things from now on.

Maybe he'll try to solidify the female and Latino votes by choosing NM Governor Martinez?

Whaddya think?

Doubt it. He spent some time at his rally yesterday blasting her. She doesn't support him and after yesterday I doubt she will.

Edit: my flip meter has been off all week. lol

If Trump picks Flynn, it's because no one else wanted to throw themselves on the Shit Grenade that is Donald Trump.

Yeah, sure.
You seem pretty ignorant.
Obama is an idiot, yet people line up like flies on shit to "serve" on his admin.
Trump, on the other hand - is a brilliant, accomplished billionaire -
What idiot wouldn't want to be on his winning team? Certainly no one in Obama's lazy, do-nothing admin is capable of serving, that's why they're not being asked/invited.
Stand by for some serious leadership, asshole.
Something this country needs.

duly noted you could not argue the points made. Not to worry, Trumpism is largely based on denial to start with.

The only "point" you make is that you claim to be able to see the future. My advice to you is to watch where you're going, so you don't step in that big hole.

Yeah, sure.
You seem pretty ignorant.
Obama is an idiot, yet people line up like flies on shit to "serve" on his admin.

Yes, he's an "idiot" who edited the Harvard Law review, got elected Senator and President in a racist country. That's how much of an idiot Obama was.

Trump, on the other hand - is a brilliant, accomplished billionaire -

First, it's debateable if he's even a billionaire, and second, he inherited his wealth. So his big scheme was "Have a rich daddy and wait for him to die".

What idiot wouldn't want to be on his winning team? Certainly no one in Obama's lazy, do-nothing admin is capable of serving, that's why they're not being asked/invited.

No, they are all sending their resumes to Hillary who is going to win.

Stand by for some serious leadership, asshole.
Something this country needs.

serious leadership from someone who starred in a fake business TV show with C-List celebrities?

Heck, the guy couldn't even keep the initial concept of the Apprentice going, because people got bored watching College grads debase themselves and wanted to watch C-Listers do it instead.

Maybe Trump should take Gary Busey as VP.

GettyImages-154000651-e1442324527537.jpg

That's the ticket!!!

The only "point" you make is that you claim to be able to see the future. My advice to you is to watch where you're going, so you don't step in that big hole.

You mean I can look at demagraphic trends and predict reasonable results based on them.

The numbers aren't there for Trump. There aren't enough self-loathing minorities and women out there to supplement the angry white males that make up his base.

Yes, he's an "idiot" who edited the Harvard Law review, got elected Senator and President in a racist country.

Good. Then equal opportunity is dead. He's achieved greatness. Any black man can succeed, even a do-nothing, lazy fuck like Obama. He's proven it.
What else do you need to know, asshole.

You mean I can look at demagraphic trends and predict reasonable results based on them.

The numbers aren't there for Trump. There aren't enough self-loathing minorities and women out there to supplement the angry white males that make up his base.

No what I mean is that you are a lying sack.

Yes, he's an "idiot" who edited the Harvard Law review, got elected Senator and President in a racist country.

Good. Then equal opportunity is dead. He's achieved greatness. Any black man can succeed, even a do-nothing, lazy fuck like Obama. He's proven it.

Why you've let hate consume every aspect of your life?

Why you've let hate consume every aspect of your life?

Go teabag a negro, asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back