Trump-Gingrich Ticket

Not my person favorite pick not even in top 5 but better than some others I have heard being floated. I prefer Sessions or Patrick Buchanan or Ron Paul

Someone needs to tell Trump he actually needs to pick a VP instead of Supreme Court Justices.

What do you expect though from a stupid outsider.

Newt Trump equal victory

-Geaux

he-has-also-dressed-the-top-of-the-a-list-michelle-obama-has-been-photographed-wearing-dozens-of-michael-kors-dresses-and-she-even-wore-one-in-her-first-official-portrait.jpg

Just so there's no mistake Geaux. Michelle Obama makes Melania Trump look like the lightweight she is. Graceful, elegant, and real. Michelle is not a rich man's trophy, to be replaced when she's no longer a 10, but a partner and a lifemate.

Isn't Gingrich pretty much washed up at this point? I don't think that would be a wise decision.

LOVE the FEAR of the Communist/DemoRATS in this thread.....

• Are You Ready For...Vice President Newt Gingrich?
    townhall.com ^ | Guy Benson
    Really interesting stuff from National Review's Eliana Johnson, whose latest campaign dispatch sheds light on just how close Newt Gingrich has become with the presumptive Republican nominee -- and how hard the former House Speaker is said to be lobbying behind the scenes for a spot on the ticket. Are you ready for Trump/Gingrich 2016, America? Gingrich has, in effect, launched his own campaign to secure the nomination. “I think Newt is lobbying to be the vice president, and I think their people are paying a lot of attention to him,” says Ed Rollins, a Republican operative and former Gingrich...

• Gingrich: Romney’s anti-Trump efforts ‘pathetic’
    The Hill ^ | May 23, 2016 | Mark Hensch
    Newt Gingrich on Monday panned Mitt Romney’s campaign against Donald Trump as a weak effort that had not hurt the GOP’s presumptive presidential nominee. “It’s pathetic,” he said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal. "I don’t know what happened to Mitt, but it is weird; it is bizarre. Having a guy like that go berserk in public makes you wonder what his problems are." Romney has emerged as one of the biggest critics of Trump, and earier this year gave a speech that excorciated him. “Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud,” he said on March 3 at...

• Report: Gingrich Lobbying To Be Trump’s Running Mate
    hotair.com ^ | May 23, 2016
    Actual quote from Ed Rollins about the fact that a Trump/Gingrich ticket would have six wives between them: “They certainly understand women.” ... Gingrich has a reputation for insinuating himself into campaigns by firing off dozens of e-mails brimming with ideas that range from brilliant to insane. While it’s a quality that has irritated previous presidential candidates such as John McCain and Mitt Romney, sources say that Trump has come to value the former speaker’s opinions. “They talk every day,” says a source familiar with the relationship, who claims that Gingrich e-mails Trump, campaign chairman Paul Manafort, and campaign manager...

• Newt Gingrich: By November, Trump Will "Consolidate" Support While Clinton "Continues To Stagnate"
    realclearpolitics.com ^ | May 22, 2016 | Tim Hains
    Former House Speaker and potential/rumored pick for Trump running mate, Newt Gingrich, speaks with Fox News Channel's Maria Bartiromo about his general election predictions. He forecasts that by November, the race will no longer be close, and that Trump will win by "a suprisingly big number" like Ronald Reagan did in 1980. NEWT GINGRICH: I don't think these polls signal a close race by November. I think if you look at the trend line, it signals that Trump will probably consolodate support while Hillary Clinton continues to stagnate. And the odds are pretty good Trump will win just like Reagan...

• Growing support for Trump-Gingrich ticket
    washingtonexaminer.com ^ | 5/21/16 | Paul Bedard
    As Donald Trump, the eventual GOP presidential nominee, sifts through a handful of potential vice presidential picks, one is rising to the top in Washington and conservative circles: Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. "He does all the things that Trump needs," said a Trump advisor. While in the past it was key for candidates to consider a geographical teaming, with Trump the issue is energizing the Republican voting blocks with a running mate that could also provide savvy counsel once elected. Insiders said that Gingrich's assets are his close ties to conservatives and the pro-life movement and his years as...

• Gingrich: The leader of the Republican Party today is Trump (Video)
    FoxNews ^ | 5/18/2016 | Neil Cavuto/Newt Gingrich
    On 'Your World,' former House speaker discusses Donald Trump's relationship with Paul Ryan

The adulterer ticket! If only to watch the evangelicals squirm, sacrifice their personal integrity to vote for them, then lose.
"The bible means a lot to me, but I don't want to get into specifics"
Don the Con Douchebag Trump

Newt Trump equal victory

-Geaux

he-has-also-dressed-the-top-of-the-a-list-michelle-obama-has-been-photographed-wearing-dozens-of-michael-kors-dresses-and-she-even-wore-one-in-her-first-official-portrait.jpg

Just so there's no mistake Geaux. Michelle Obama makes Melania Trump look like the lightweight she is. Graceful, elegant, and real. Michelle is not a rich man's trophy, to be replaced when she's no longer a 10, but a partner and a lifemate.

LMAO-- Moooochjelle is as ugly as the day is long. Ungrateful bitch

Graceful as a bull in heat... LMAO

-Geaux

Forum List

Back