Trump Going on SEVENTH Vacation in Two Months, FIFTH to Mar-a-Lago

Yes, he is now going on his 7th vacation in as many weekends, including the 5th to Mar-a-Lago... and YOU are paying for it. $3.3 MILLION per trip to Mar-a-Lago... but people are arguing that cutting Meals on Wheels and food for poor kids at schools make sense.

"Despite vowing during his campaign that he “would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done” and “would not be a president who took vacations” because “you don’t have time to take time off,” Trump has visited Trump-branded properties each of the past six weekends. That streak will hit seven when Trump lands at Mar-a-Lago later Friday."

"As Quartz reported on Friday, after this weekend, Trump will have already spent about $16.5 million on trips to Mar-a-Lago. For that amount, Meals on Wheels could feed 5,967 seniors for a year and after school programs could feed 114,583 children for a year.

On Thursday, Office of Management and Budget director Mick Mulvaney defended the draconian cuts included in the Trump administration’s proposed budget by arguing that the federal government can’t ask “a coal miner in West Virginia or a single mom in Detroit to pay for” programs like the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. But one wonders whether those struggling Americans would rather have public radio or dole out their share of the $3.3 million a self-proclaimed billionaire is spending each weekend to mingle with his ludicrously wealthy club members down in Florida."

Bruce Bartlett‏ @BruceBartlett
Trump is on track to spend $1 billion in 4 years housing his wife in NYC and vacationing in Mar-a-Lago virtually every week.

Trump to spend 7th consecutive weekend at Trump-branded property, at enormous cost to taxpayers

Didn't care when past President did it, nor do I care with this President.

Bush says it's no vacation at his Crawford ranch

Bush says it's no vacation at his Crawford ranch

White House officials are touchy about criticism of Bush's traditional August break, because most Americans don't get five weeks of vacation a year,

Never a big fan of Washington, Bush much prefers his 1,600-acre ranch, where he can clear brush, toodle around in his truck and ride his mountain bike far from the hassles and scrutiny of the capital.

In all, Bush has made 49 trips to Crawford for a total of about 325 days since he took office.

At this clip, Bush will surpass the vacation record of President Reagan, who tallied up 436 days in his two terms.

"I have a busy couple of weeks down there, and I have a lot — going to have meetings with people who come — from my administration who come down, the economic people," Bush said last week. "(Donald) Rumsfeld and his team; Condi (Rice) will come down."

Bush claimed he was doing a lot of work during his vacation, like brushing off his August 6th PDB.

As is his custom on Saturday mornings when he is vacationing at his Mar-a-Lago resort, President Donald Trump jumped on Twitter to complain. This time about the media AND Germany.

If Trump was working, how can he spend so much time on twitter.

If you work from home you're on vacation? Who knew? I hate to break this to you, Lewdog but compared to Barry...Trump is a workaholic! He's up before dawn and quite often works past midnight. White House correspondents have complained about being exhausted having to cover what he's doing because he works such long hours. Of course if the Democrats would stop stalling Trump's appointments perhaps he'd have the Cabinet in place to help him! You've got a President who likes to work from his home in Florida. Get over it.

Pure Bull. Trump spends hours watching TV, iw fox news and the apprentice. Explaining his tweets about Arnold Schwarzenegger, and his theories of Trump Tower wiretaping.

As far as working from Mar-a-lago. After signing executive orders on day one, Trump signed NOTHING while down in florida, and didn't sign another EO until he returned to washington. So in Trumps first four days, he spent half of them on vacation.

So let me see if I understand your concept here, Radical! If a President isn't signing Executive Orders...then they aren't working? Is that what you're claiming?

And you only care because Trump has an r beside his name. I didn't hear you complain about Obama outspent all of presidents combined.

You know that Obama spending was out of control because the deficits he inherited wre out of control, the biggest in history. Name a republican president since eisenhower, who left a smaller deficit than he inherited. Obama cut the deficit by over 60% and Clinton turned deficits into surpluses.

You bought into that nonsense as well? You're not the brightest bulb on the tree...are ya', Radical?

Trump has cut billions so far, and is cutting government. We know you're to blind to see that.

Trump hasn't done anything. There is no Trump budget for FY 2017m, he hasn't cut a single job, what you're watching is Obama's FY 2017 budget effects.
Get Obama's knob out of your mouth. Trump is bringing jobs back, cutting the budget, and cutting government.

What jobs did he brought back? His products are still made in China and Mexico.
Can you give us one example please?
Carrier, for one.

Trump has cut billions so far, and is cutting government. We know you're to blind to see that.

Trump hasn't done anything. There is no Trump budget for FY 2017m, he hasn't cut a single job, what you're watching is Obama's FY 2017 budget effects.
Get Obama's knob out of your mouth. Trump is bringing jobs back, cutting the budget, and cutting government.

Carrier, for one.

Are you still trying to give him credit for that? He lied about how many jobs he saved, and then we came to find out after the fact that even the jobs he "saved" aren't going to last long as Carrier is going to make their plant automated.

Carrier, for one.

Are you still trying to give him credit for that? He lied about how many jobs he saved, and then we came to find out after the fact that even the jobs he "saved" aren't going to last long as Carrier is going to make their plant automated.
Your blind and crazy.

Do you care about spending an extra $300 million a year because Trump wants to play golf.

Didn't worry about Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman and on and on, why should I NOW be worried that Trump goes on vacation? They have the toughest job in the world, I'll cut them all slack.

Yes, he is now going on his 7th vacation in as many weekends, including the 5th to Mar-a-Lago... and YOU are paying for it. $3.3 MILLION per trip to Mar-a-Lago... but people are arguing that cutting Meals on Wheels and food for poor kids at schools make sense.

"Despite vowing during his campaign that he “would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done” and “would not be a president who took vacations” because “you don’t have time to take time off,” Trump has visited Trump-branded properties each of the past six weekends. That streak will hit seven when Trump lands at Mar-a-Lago later Friday."

"As Quartz reported on Friday, after this weekend, Trump will have already spent about $16.5 million on trips to Mar-a-Lago. For that amount, Meals on Wheels could feed 5,967 seniors for a year and after school programs could feed 114,583 children for a year.

On Thursday, Office of Management and Budget director Mick Mulvaney defended the draconian cuts included in the Trump administration’s proposed budget by arguing that the federal government can’t ask “a coal miner in West Virginia or a single mom in Detroit to pay for” programs like the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. But one wonders whether those struggling Americans would rather have public radio or dole out their share of the $3.3 million a self-proclaimed billionaire is spending each weekend to mingle with his ludicrously wealthy club members down in Florida."

Trump is on track to spend $1 billion in 4 years housing his wife in NYC and vacationing in Mar-a-Lago virtually every week.

Trump to spend 7th consecutive weekend at Trump-branded property, at enormous cost to taxpayers
Did Big Ears donate his salary to charity?

If you can't address the topic, then you are showing just how much a loser you are, and the clown in the White House, too

Isn't that cute?

Little lewdog is trying to fool people into believing Trump does no work on these "vacations".

Do these liberals ever post anything without lying?

No wonder nobody pays attention to them any more... including during elections.

Do you care about spending an extra $300 million a year because Trump wants to play golf.

Didn't worry about Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman and on and on, why should I NOW be worried that Trump goes on vacation? They have the toughest job in the world, I'll cut them all slack.

Two reasons:
1. Because none of the aforementioned presidents abused their travel expenses like Trump is doing now.
2. Trump himself said that he would not do this. Read the O/P. Trump has been quoted correctly in it

Isn't that cute?

Little lewdog is trying to fool people into believing Trump does no work on these "vacations".

Do these liberals every post anything without lying?

And they wonder why no one pays attention to them any more... including during elections.

Trump doesn't allow the press access to him while he is in Florida. If any, very very little. He sneaks off to play golf. His official schedule today included a phone call. Get used to the fact that Trump does not like being president at all. Campaigning was much more fun

Two reasons:
1. Because none of the aforementioned presidents abused their travel expenses like Trump is doing now.
2. Trump himself said that he would not do this. Read the O/P. Trump has been quoted correctly in it

I heard the Obama's, Bush, Clinton abused their travel expenses. You partisan nut jobs keep crying and screaming and I really don't care. I didn't vote for Trump and I told everyone how both Clinton and Trump would lie to get into office, you assholes didn't care then, and now you want me to be concerned now? I am also sure that if this was Hillary, you would be defending her and the nutter right would be going after her. Same old shit, different President.

Each trip down to what Trump refers to as the Southern Whitehouse--(his resort at Mar a Lago) is costing the taxpayers of this country 700K. He refuses to go to Camp David. To add insult to injury Mar a Lago has just doubled it's membership fees to 200K per year.
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

Then we're paying for his sons to fly all over the world to do business. Like that new Golf Course they opened up in Dubai. So in one single month they have OUTSPENT Obama's yearly vacation costs.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

No wonder he wanted to be POTUS & not get paid the 525K Presidential salary. He spends more than that in one weekend--LOL

1eu1c2.jpg

One YUUUUUGGGE ASS mistake America!

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

And a big FU to all you morons that ignored all the warnings on this asshole and voted for him anyway.

Last edited:
Isn't that cute?

Do these liberals every post anything without lying?

And they wonder why no one pays attention to them any more... including during elections.

Trump doesn't allow the press access to him while he is in Florida. If any, very very little. He sneaks off to play golf. His official schedule today included a phone call. Get used to the fact that Trump does not like being president at all. Campaigning was much more fun

Why does the President need to allow the press access to him while he is in Florida? If the WH, his cabinet, the military and so forth can get a hold of him, then what difference does it make? We are in the age of technology, he doesn't need to be tied to an office or a desk.

We figured the Drumph cultists would be hypocritical about Presidential vacations...that's par for the partisan course...but to have the stunning hypocrisy coming from the guy himself? Priceless.

Perspective | Trump used to have a slightly different opinion of presidents playing golf

Trump was adamant that his predecessor, Barack Obama, spent too much time on vacation while president. He tweeted his objections 38 times from 2011 to 2014.

Trump has been working from wherever he happens to be for decades...it's what successful business people DO! Of course you liberals wouldn't understand that concept since most of you still live in Mommy's basement and have no other place TO go!

Forum List

Back