Trump Guilty!

1717192235639.png

Fun fact to know and tell.

As he is now a Convicted Felon, there 37-Countries that would ban Snorelone entry. Including Canada and Great Britain.

Nor will he be allowed vote. He cannot carry a firearm.

His probation officer can demand he piss in cup anytime the P.O feels it necessary. His movements can easily restricted.

He will have to sit down with a Probation Officer for a pre-sentencing state. He must answer all the questions put to him fully and completely and he cannot lie. A lie could land him jail. He has to compy with all requests for information from the Probation Department. His P.O. can demand entry into his residence at anytime.

His life can and will change. He will HAT not having all the control and power he is used to having.
Luckily for him Adderall leaves the system within three days.

I also the see them losing while BLM won the narrative, passed Go and collected 2 billions dollars and sent Chauvin to prison. I guess you like losing? :dunno:

And your answer has nothing to do with my statement…

BLM hasn’t won the narrative, I mean, ask the people of New York and across the country who’s lives you destroyed. The businesses they lost because of blm. Talk to the people who you blocked in traffic for hours, I’m sure they don’t appreciate your narrative.

You have only won anything in the eyes of the ultra left, whom already were on your side.

No idea what your 2 billion reference is about. Didn’t get donated a bunch of money?

Chauvin kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. He didn’t have regard for the safety of the person in his charge. I’d say chauvin was dealt justice.

So…not sure what you’re getting at.

And now it’s the day after the verdict..and still…no riots…hmmm

Menendez? How could they not? They found more money and gold bars in Bob's house than Fort Knox! How many times is it for him now and he's STILL representing his district in Congress?
Trump was still sitting President as the hush money and other issues was put on hold -- until he left office.

D'Oh! Maybe change your name to LittleManWithoutaClue

Forum List

Back