Trump Has Reportedly Been Asking About Pardons for Himself, His Family, and More

He knows he will have no protection from legal prosecution of his crimes.
He's toast. Even if he can pardon himself from federal crimes(which I doubt is possible) he can't pardon himself for state crimes. He's done.

lol...You think he’s going to prison? I call that unhinged.
I'd be satisfied with fining him into abject poverty.

What a detestable slob you are.
I mean abject, eating ramen noodles three times a week, I gotta fight for a space at the homeless shelter, eating outta trash cans poverty.

He's toast. Even if he can pardon himself from federal crimes(which I doubt is possible) he can't pardon himself for state crimes. He's done.

I mean abject, eating ramen noodles three times a week, I gotta fight for a space at the homeless shelter, eating outta trash cans poverty.

Rot in hell asshole.

Will he be pardoned for this?
Corpses for Christmas!

Trump's parting and final gift to his most ardent supporters will have been to infect them and their close friends and relatives with Covid. In the middle of a brutal spike in infections, he encouraged them to gather together to celebrate his loss.

There are going to be a lot of sick people this holiday season.

Can't pardon yourself for crimes you haven't been charged with or may be charged with in the future.
There is no blanket pardon that covers forward time after 1/20/2021.

One of the networks had a good feature on this last night. The fraud and money laundering issues he may face with
the Manhattan DA will be the only charges where he could face jail time. The rest of the actions are concerning civil lawsuits
that will keep him busy financially and legally, but won't have any threat of prison time.
Yes he can pardon himself for every federal CRIME HE COMMITTED prior to the pardon, even if it is not found until after he leaves office.

Sad, but True.

Even though we claim no one is above the law, the founders never presumed we would have a LAWLESS president, that would pardon himself and family for all of their CRIMES COMMITTED, so they did not specifically ban a president from doing this...

Any new crimes, after pardon, would be prosecuted.

An impeachment would be in order for such an abuse, and to prevent Trump from ever holding a government position again.
What federal crimes do you speak of, Care? The ones concocted by the democrats?
Federal Criminal Offenses and the Impeachment of Donald J. Trump
A handy link with good information.
Nice ragsite you have there. :rolleyes-41:

Rot in hell asshole.
His whole rotten family. Living in dumpsters.

A pardon would be useless in the State of NY. I hope he gets one though. It will be recorded history of his criminal administration.

Perhaps you haven't been following his actions, as you were too wrapped up in listening to the Marxist Media.
Not one individual can point to anything Trump did while in office that was UNCONSTITUTIONAL, thus no crime.
The waste of 40 million taxpayer dollars on the fake Russian dossier was shown to be a hoax and the leftist politicians backpedaled and said that...."well I didn't read all of it."
The Quid pro Quo accusation and nonsense impeachment was voted down by the Senate because of a few reasons: Impeachment procedures weren't followed and the president of Ukraine said he felt "no pressure" and didn't believe the conversation was a "this for that" offer. However, Criminal Biden did indeed do a quid pro Quo with the previous president of Ukraine, if not outright "extortion." Biden demanded that the Ukrainian president fire the prosecutor investigating the corrupt company, Barisma, his son was a board member on, or they wouldn't get a billion dollars. That's downright criminal.
Your so-called president elect is a pro-Marxist piece of crap. Trump was just trying to save our Constitutional Republic and its freedoms.

Can't pardon yourself for crimes you haven't been charged with or may be charged with in the future.

One of the networks had a good feature on this last night. The fraud and money laundering issues he may face with
the Manhattan DA will be the only charges where he could face jail time. The rest of the actions are concerning civil lawsuits
that will keep him busy financially and legally, but won't have any threat of prison time.
Yes he can pardon himself for every federal CRIME HE COMMITTED prior to the pardon, even if it is not found until after he leaves office.

Sad, but True.

Even though we claim no one is above the law, the founders never presumed we would have a LAWLESS president, that would pardon himself and family for all of their CRIMES COMMITTED, so they did not specifically ban a president from doing this...

An impeachment would be in order for such an abuse, and to prevent Trump from ever holding a government position again.

This can take place after he is gone...

This is a no win game though. In order for him to pardon himself, he has to admit to each and every crime individually. Otherwise he can be charged with such crimes.

There also is no mechanism for exempting himself from civil suits, which admitting to such crimes would open himself up to. Especially in regard to the many sexual assault allegations. If he were to pardon himself for even one count of sexual assault, he will be a known sexual predator, and all other accusations will have automatic credibility.

Bullshit! Did Nixon's pardon list his crimes? Not a damn one.

As for civil suits, a sitting President can be sued civilly, per Bill Clinton being sued by Paula Jones. Why don't you STFU until you know what you are talking about.

I'm afraid that a cash strapped Trump, would start selling classified information to the highest bidder.

And a quirk of the national security laws, the president and ex-president aren't subject to laws against releasing classified information.

Last edited:

Rot in hell asshole.
That'll be everybody under Biden's economy.

And you'll praise him for it.

I'm afraid that a cash strapped Trump, would start selling classified information to the highest bidder.

And a quirk of the national security laws, the president and ex-president aren't subject to for laws against releasing classified information.
I seriously doubt he can remember anything classified. He doesn't even attend the briefings.

Rot in hell asshole.
That'll be everybody under Biden's economy.

And you'll praise him for it.
Your tRumpling fantasies are dismissed.

Bye.

And a quirk of the national security laws, the president and ex-president aren't subject to for laws against releasing classified information.
That's why Biden wants access to classified now. His Communist Chinese masters have a list of information they want.

Sad, but True.

Obstruction of justice and breaking the emoluments claus come to mind.

But a pardon also includes an admission of guilt. The innocent do not require pardoning.

Hey, shit for brains! The emoluments case has already been dismissed, you incredible moron!

Sad, but True.

Obstruction of justice and breaking the emoluments claus come to mind.

But a pardon also includes an admission of guilt. The innocent do not require pardoning.

Where does it say that, dumbass?

Is emoluments claus related to Santa Claus?

Forum List

Back