Trump Has The Edge Because...

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down....

Trump has NOT been spending a lot of money campaigning. He has used the media. Trump rarely spends his own money even when he files frivolous lawsuits against people.

When he takes private property through crooked deals on eminent domain, he uses the money of partners

Trumps is all smoke and mirrors.
He's a trust fund baby
with
a thin skin
What about that fraud of his trump university?

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
What are your thoughts on this?

Sanders is not behoIden to anyone.

I think people over analyze why in an effort not to deal with the issues that he has raised. There are a plethora of articles on how he shouldn't be liked and a few on a sentence or two of what he has said but there are very few that actually look at his positions. I wonder why that is.

While I agree that for Trump all media attempts to paint him as the devil plays in his favor, I strongly disagree that the media likes him. The media conglomerates didn't change. Both the alleged liberal sites and the right wing sites spend an awful lot of time demonizing him and his supporters. They already know who they want. They are just flabbergasted that there are people that don't like who they have decided should be the.........it girl.

In the end, his success will be on those positions.

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down....

Trump has NOT been spending a lot of money campaigning. He has used the media. Trump rarely spends his own money even when he files frivolous lawsuits against people.

When he takes private property through crooked deals on eminent domain, he uses the money of partners

He's a trust fund baby
with
a thin skin

That's a story you haven't seen much of in the so-called mainstream media - one more indication of the coddling that Trump is getting.

He's a trust fund baby
with
a thin skin

That's a story you haven't seen much of in the so-called mainstream media - one more indication of the coddling that Trump is getting.
We will bring it up if he's the nominee.

Why help the GOP vet their candidates?

The GOP candidates are afraid of trump. They don't want to get Rosie O'Donnell'ed

IN OTHER WORDS DUMBASS, YOU LIED ABOUT TIP AS YOU PUCKERED UP FOR RONNIE. Got it, lol

fox-newsbullshit.jpg
Start another thread and we'll discuss it. In the meantime, address the topic or leave the thread.

WASN'T THIS YOU BUBBA:

POST 79 "S.J. said:

"Whose debt???

Lesson for ‘Fiscal Cliff’ negotiators: The Reagan-O’Neill tax hike"

THEN THIS:

POST 85 S.J. said:

"Thomas P. O'neil was a liar. He made a deal he had no intention of honoring. Fuckwads like you will search for ways to justify his dishonesty and deceit but it's still dishonesty and deceit."

HMM, THE OP SEEMS TO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING HE'S BEEN PROVEN A LIAR ABOUT? Weird!

The historical myth that Reagan raised $1 of taxes in exchange for $3 of spending cuts

pinocchio_4.jpg

The historical myth that Reagan raised $1 of taxes in exchange for $3 of spending cuts

813.jpg

t2.jpg
Yeah, it was me, asshole. Now can we get back to the topic? Start a thread on Reagan if you're unable to transition back to the topic.

YOUR INABILITY TO MAN UP AND BE HONEST ON RONNIE'S DEBT IS NOTED BUBBA

ht_new_york_daily_news_donald_trump_jc_150806_4x3_992.jpg
Fuck you, learn history, then start your own thread.

Got it, you're a POS right winger when your premise is proven wrong, twice, calls names and acts like a little bitch. Typical

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
This is why he is in the lead, people are impressed by him not having these corrupt people who want something back.

Ahhhh, so now sending money is not the voice of people, voice of individuals?

Maybe we should kill all campaign donations and let them use the presidential fund only... since donating money to your candidate is evil now?

Donald Trump can be cut off at the knees the moment the media decides to ignore him. Or worse, turn on him.

Money can't buy you everything. Not even Fox love.

Why don't you post the entire page? Here's what you left out.

By clicking "Contribute" I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:

1. This contribution is made from my personal funds and is not drawn on an account maintained by a corporation, labor union, or national bank, and
  2. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident and this contribution will not be reimbursed by another person.
$2,700 is the maximum amount an individual may give for the PRIMARY election to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

$5,400 is the maximum amount a couple may give combined for the PRIMARY election to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. If a joint contribution is made, both individuals must be listed as account holders or both must sign the check.

Contributions to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc can also take contributions for the general election at this time. An individual may give $5,400 combined for the primary and general elections. A couple may give $10,800 combined for the primary and general elections.

Taking small donations from individuals who believe in his candidacy and want to contribute is not the same as taking money from big business (like everyone else does), or foreign governments (like the Democrats do) that would make him beholden to them. Don't know if you understand the difference or if you even want to acknowledge there is a difference. Probably both.

image28.jpg
Care to contribute a thought of your own?

Sure....

Polling in the October before November elections means very little. Nationwide polling for President means even less since the electoral college is the tool we use to elect the President and Vice-President.

Ask President Dean who was leading at this point. Or President Bachman who won the Iowa Straw Poll.

What you seem either unaware of or are simply ignorant about or don't wish to acknowledge is that Presidential candidates (including your Messiah) are happy to tell you that they received a bunch of small donations. Technically that is true. What you have missed that we sophisticated observers know is that one degree behind the facade of technical truth is the presence of what they call "bundlers". Bundlers are people who basically campaign for their candidate and collect the donations either physically or by getting people to donate directly.

Bush Pioneer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe we should kill all campaign donations and let them use the presidential fund only... since donating money to your candidate is evil now?

This is why the big money party (the GOP) says corporations are people. Ms. Exxon can give money, their cousin, Ms. Mobil can too, etc...

"Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought."

Wrong.

Most people agree that Trump is not fit to be president, whether he can be 'bought' or not.
Who are most people, have you looked at polls, somebody thinks he is fit. Lets try hope and change for real this time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Donald Trump can be cut off at the knees the moment the media decides to ignore him. Or worse, turn on him.

The only press he's getting is negative, in case you haven't noticed. They couldn't be MORE against him. Ignore him? That would work in his favor.

I don't think you understood a word I was saying.

The only press he's getting is negative, in case you haven't noticed. They couldn't be MORE against him. Ignore him? That would work in his favor.
The press around Trump has been nowhere near as negative as it could be.

Did you watch the last debate?

Every question addressed to the other candidates was along the lines of, "Donald Trump says (fill in the blank). How do you respond?" Trump got more air time than all the rest combined during the first hour and a half.

Ignoring him would be the death of his chances. Just ask Ron Paul.

I don't think you understood a word I was saying.
Oh, I understood you alright....

And personally, I'm not certain it's such as good a thing as you imply.

All this does, is kind of set precedent, that only if you are wealthy, can you assure yourself of the Presidency or no allegiances....

And there are other ways to get the BIG MONEY/corporations or individuals, that unfairly influence or more appropriately hijack our representation through their ability to put forth the Big Bucks to the politicians running or towards advertising for them or against their opponent.

Being super duper wealthy is not necessary qualifications for being The President of the United States, never was, never should be, and never will be if common sense prevails.

Last edited:
The press around Trump has been nowhere near as negative as it could be.
Really? Get serious. The only way it could be more negative is if they threw things at him.

Did you watch the last debate?

Every question addressed to the other candidates was along the lines of, "Donald Trump says (fill in the blank). How do you respond?" Trump got more air time than all the rest combined during the first hour and a half.
Yes, and every question asked of the other candidates about Trump was to give them an opportunity to slam him and start a food fight.

Ignoring him would be the death of his chances. Just ask Ron Paul.
Wrong. Ron Paul is dependent on his donors to keep him in the spotlight (as are the others). Trump will continue to run ads because he has his own money. Ignoring him would give him an advantage because his message would go out unopposed.

All this does, is kind of set precedent, that only if you are wealthy, can you assure yourself of the Presidency or no allegiances....
Until they can figure out another way of doing it, that's pretty much the way it stands right now, right or wrong.

And there are other ways to get the BIG MONEY/corporations or individuals, that unfairly influence or more appropriately hijack our representation through their ability to put forth the Big Bucks to the politicians running or towards advertising for them or against their opponent.
What are they?

Being super duper wealthy is not necessary qualifications for being The President of the United States, never was, never should be, and never will be if common sense prevails.
I didn't say it was.

poor HumanEvents :lol: the trickle down people

Speaker tip O'Neil held out for the little guy, Boner will hold out for his pay masters at the top 1%
Thomas P. O'neil was a liar. He made a deal he had no intention of honoring. Fuckwads like you will search for ways to justify his dishonesty and deceit but it's still dishonesty and deceit.

what a cowardly attack on such a saint-of-a-man as Dear Old Tip. :confused-84:

in other words: :blahblah:

Forum List

Back