Trump: "I support the Great Lakes. They have record deepness"

Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

The nihilist in me is loving this.
First he slashes clean up money for the great lakes and then when people complain about it he reinstates the money and says see? I saved the great lakes!

And the most ignorant people on earth cheer and cheer and cheer!

because they are stoooooooooooooopid. trump is a malignant narcissist with sociopathic tendencies & has arrested development. but you can add this to his many many defects...

hero-syndrome-is-the-condition-where-a-person-will-intentionally.png

No Tramp built it after he had his hamberders and covfefe.

That was after Obama’s Memorial Day speech where he spoke before all the fallen heros.
Unlike Tramp who pisses on the fallen heroes.

Such anger, I don’t care what gaffes Obama made, every President has done so. The guy made a lot of speeches and words are bound to get mixed. That he made the comment was humorous nothing more or less. So chill!

...but, Trump has the "best words"!
What it shows is how limited his vocabulary is

he repeats the same ones over & over & over & over........................... & over & over....

& over.

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

I definitely agree with my President on this. The Great Lakes are a fantastic, almost unbelievably tremendous area of lakeage. I can't believe the denouncement of these fabulous bodies of water by liberals

No Tramp built it after he had his hamberders and covfefe.

That was after Obama’s Memorial Day speech where he spoke before all the fallen heros.

Such anger, I don’t care what gaffes Obama made, every President has done so. The guy made a lot of speeches and words are bound to get mixed. That he made the comment was humorous nothing more or less. So chill!
Presidential gaffes are good fun. Bush had some golden ones, too. I wish people could just laugh and enjoy it without getting all worked up and hostile.

Bush had some great ones, I remember during the 1976 election and Ford and Carter had several. Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush could make fun of themselves, Obama and Trump take themselves to seriously.

is that right? is that why obama has 'suggested' for SNL to be taken off the air? can't stand alec baldwin et al doing what they really do damn good? how'z about the alfred e smith dinner where he got all nasty with his opponent instead of what is supposta be lite hearted jabs?

oh wait - no , that was president dotard.

Last edited:

Presidential gaffes are good fun. Bush had some golden ones, too. I wish people could just laugh and enjoy it without getting all worked up and hostile.

Bush had some great ones, I remember during the 1976 election and Ford and Carter had several. Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush could make fun of themselves, Obama and Trump take themselves to seriously.
I heard a rumor Trump might go to the Correspondents' Dinner this year. Obama had a good joke writer for those. Let's see how Trump does. I don't really count on it, though, considering he goes serious sulky about SNL.

the year when obama poked a stick at trump & really really pissed him off was the moment he was determined to wipe out obama's legacies.... he'll never succeed, but donny has revenge in his blood.

is that right? is that why obama has 'suggested' for SNL to be taken off the air? can't stand alec baldwin et al doing what they really do damn good? how'z about the alfred e smith dinner where he got all nasty with his opponent instead of what is supposta be lite hearted jabs?

I said Trump took himself way too seriously, then you want to compare Trump and Obama? How funny.

What also is funny is you can’t use the quote feature. LOL! Maybe next time, huh?

Well, there it is.

I definitely agree with my President on this. The Great Lakes are a fantastic, almost unbelievably tremendous area of lakeage. I can't believe the denouncement of these fabulous bodies of water by liberals
No President has ever had deeper lakes
They have deepened bigly under Trumps presidency

Obama could make jokes about himself

Trump is too insecure

No, unless it was scripted, he wasn’t a humorous guy, which is fine. His politics were the turn off for me. Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Carter had better personality for me. Trump and Obama just seem to uptight.

obama was seen many times being capable of good honest bellylaughs.... i have never seen trump actually bust a rib laughing at anything over the several decades i have seen him on TV or heard on the radio. he's smiled - & maybe chuckled a bit - but never a full on laughfest. THAT is a good indicator of anyone's sense of humor.

I said Trump took himself way too seriously, then you want to compare Trump and Obama? How funny.

What also is funny is you can’t use the quote feature. LOL! Maybe next time, huh?

of course i'm gonna compare them when you bring them both up in the same sentence. nothing i said was incorrect though. & oh my, you are reducing your quips to a typing error? that's why the edit fuction was invented.

what's next - my lack of capitals? maybe next time 'eh? :afro:

When it comes to the truly dumb, over-the-top stuff that Trump so frequently says, his fans are usually in one of two buckets:

1. "Yes, I know he's a buffoon, but I like what he's doing with the issues I care about and it's fun watching the Democrats lose their shit over him". Okay, I can respect that.

2. "Huh? What? Who? He doesn't say dumb stuff. I know what he REALLY means, and he's just as well-spoken as anyone else". Yeah, that bullshit is a little tougher to buy.

Always fun to watch, though.

what i find most amusing, is when he does get thru a speech, the ever hopeful say silly things like, ' he was really presidential' because he didn't

<insert insane ramblings +/or curse words here >

& those idiots think he's finally gonna act normal from now on.

When it comes to the truly dumb, over-the-top stuff that Trump so frequently says, his fans are usually in one of two buckets:

1. "Yes, I know he's a buffoon, but I like what he's doing with the issues I care about and it's fun watching the Democrats lose their shit over him". Okay, I can respect that.

2. "Huh? What? Who? He doesn't say dumb stuff. I know what he REALLY means, and he's just as well-spoken as anyone else". Yeah, that bullshit is a little tougher to buy.

what i find most amusing, is when he does get thru a speech, the ever hopeful say silly things like, ' he was really presidential' because he didn't

Well, "normal" is relative. :laugh:

Trump is too insecure

No, unless it was scripted, he wasn’t a humorous guy, which is fine. His politics were the turn off for me. Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Carter had better personality for me. Trump and Obama just seem to uptight.

obama was seen many times being capable of good honest bellylaughs.... i have never seen trump actually bust a rib laughing at anything over the several decades i have seen him on TV or heard on the radio. he's smiled - & maybe chuckled a bit - but never a full on laughfest. THAT is a good indicator of anyone's sense of humor.

How dense are you? I said Trump has no sense of humor, are you capable of thinking?

of course i'm gonna compare them when you bring them both up in the same sentence. nothing i said was incorrect though. & oh my, you are reducing your quips to a typing error? that's why the edit fuction was invented.

It looks like you can’t laugh at yourself either, you are just like Trump.

Please compare, I started on this thread having fun, talking about gaffes and how funny they are and you nuts move it to being serious.

I going to have fun with this thread in spite of you bad English and in ability to spell or use the quote function.

Trump is too insecure

How dense are you? I said Trump has no sense of humor, are you capable of thinking?

i know what you said & i know you were also equating them as being on par with each other. that's ridiculous. are you dense you can't figure that out? i guess not.

Trump is too insecure

i know what you said & i know you were also equating them as being on par with each other. that's ridiculous. are you dense you can't figure that out? i guess not.

That is your opinion, thanks but I respectfully disagree. Have a great day.

Please compare, I started on this thread having fun, talking about gaffes and how funny they are and you nuts move it to being serious.

I going to have fun with this thread in spite of you bad English and in ability to spell or use the quote function.

'...in spite of you bad English and [the] in[no space between in & ability] ability to spell or use the quote function.'

:auiqs.jpg:<------ editor's noted bellylaugh

'...in spite of you bad English and [the] in[no space between in & ability] ability to spell or use the quote function.'

So you are reducing your quips to typing errors? that’s why the edit function was invented.

what’s next - my lack of capitals? Maybe next time ‘eh?

Lol!

So you are reducing your quips to typing errors? that’s why the edit function was invented.

what’s next - my lack of capitals? Maybe next time ‘eh?

Lol!

i like pointing out the closeted hypocrisy you bestowed on me.... as if you never make such mistakes.

are you dense?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back