Trump: "I support the Great Lakes. They have record deepness"

52 percent of Americans support keeping the Great Lakes

That was after Obama’s Memorial Day speech where he spoke before all the fallen heros.
Unlike Tramp who pisses on the fallen heroes.

Such anger, I don’t care what gaffes Obama made, every President has done so. The guy made a lot of speeches and words are bound to get mixed. That he made the comment was humorous nothing more or less. So chill!
Presidential gaffes are good fun. Bush had some golden ones, too. I wish people could just laugh and enjoy it without getting all worked up and hostile.

Bush had some great ones, I remember during the 1976 election and Ford and Carter had several. Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush could make fun of themselves, Obama and Trump take themselves to seriously.
Obama could make jokes about himself

Trump is too insecure

No, unless it was scripted, he wasn’t a humorous guy, which is fine. His politics were the turn off for me. Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Carter had better personality for me. Trump and Obama just seem to uptight.

That was after Obama’s Memorial Day speech where he spoke before all the fallen heros.

Such anger, I don’t care what gaffes Obama made, every President has done so. The guy made a lot of speeches and words are bound to get mixed. That he made the comment was humorous nothing more or less. So chill!
Presidential gaffes are good fun. Bush had some golden ones, too. I wish people could just laugh and enjoy it without getting all worked up and hostile.

Bush had some great ones, I remember during the 1976 election and Ford and Carter had several. Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush could make fun of themselves, Obama and Trump take themselves to seriously.
Obama could make jokes about himself

Trump is too insecure

Obama was a joke.

Cadet Bone Spugrs cowardly pissing on the grave of war hero McCain was NO "gaffe."
So stop making excuses for the worthless lying scum POS!

I wasn’t making any excuses for anyone, we were talking about gaffes, I brought up Obama’s Memorial Day gaffe then it looks like you went off topic. I wasn’t talking about McCain, you want to go back and start a thread about Trump and McCain, then go start one. You don’t know my position about McCain and Trump, you just go off on some kind of partisan talking points. If you want to talk gaffes great, if you want to talk Trump and McCain, fine, just follow one subject and if you want to talk Trump and McCain, it might be smart to know my position on the subject before you start randomly citing your nonsense and getting pissed off.

So edthecynic, got anything else to say? It seems you have tons of hot air.
You are projecting, as usual.

No Tramp built it after he had his hamberders and covfefe.

Its your side Tard that spits on soldiers and calls for police officers to be killed......

You and your lying media work for the Devil...
You can't deny that Tramp publicly spits on heroes like McCain, so you accuse others of what Tramp does, just like Goebbels taught you.

You Tards are the Nazis.......

Just look at the facts........
Obviously I struck a nerve.
Thank you.

Its your side Tard that spits on soldiers and calls for police officers to be killed......

You can't deny that Tramp publicly spits on heroes like McCain, so you accuse others of what Tramp does, just like Goebbels taught you.

Thank you.

Obviously if you're a Tard you're a Nazi.....

It's a throwaway line picked up by media matters and chummed out to the hungry angry fish on the left who gobble it up. It ain't worth a post unless y'all are desperate and still crazy after all these years.

Cadet Bone Spugrs cowardly pissing on the grave of war hero McCain was NO "gaffe."
So stop making excuses for the worthless lying scum POS!

I wasn’t making any excuses for anyone, we were talking about gaffes, I brought up Obama’s Memorial Day gaffe then it looks like you went off topic. I wasn’t talking about McCain, you want to go back and start a thread about Trump and McCain, then go start one. You don’t know my position about McCain and Trump, you just go off on some kind of partisan talking points. If you want to talk gaffes great, if you want to talk Trump and McCain, fine, just follow one subject and if you want to talk Trump and McCain, it might be smart to know my position on the subject before you start randomly citing your nonsense and getting pissed off.

So edthecynic, got anything else to say? It seems you have tons of hot air.
You are projecting, as usual.

Lol! You are a lying SOB, as usual. Just post your proof, asshole.

Thank you.

Well then THAT makes YOU a NAZI!!!!!

Thank you.

Well then THAT makes YOU a NAZI!!!!!

Trump has exposed you Tards for the Nazi's you are.....

Can't wait for 2020 when Trump STOMPS your asses again.........

Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

The nihilist in me is loving this.

Yes he does support the Great Lakes and is giving $$$$ for restoration. You'd think the lefty tree-huggers would appreciate it but their blind TDS has affected their thinking.

Trump's new budget slashed GL funding from 300 million to 30 million.

He tried to kill the funding in 2017 & 2018 but Congress funded it.

Are you stupiud or just lying?

I

Trump was right.

Lake Superior is the deepest (mean depth) lake in the US west of the Mississippi River

List of lakes by depth - Wikipedia

I am the tallest person.

well, at least among those living in my house.

Trump didn't say the great lakes were the deepest.
Then what is record deepness?

There is record for how deep it is - not it is the deepest of all.

Forum List

Back