Trump: "I support the Great Lakes. They have record deepness"

Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

The nihilist in me is loving this.
He has the best words.....

Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

You can see he is educated more than most of us
All of that intellectual Obamacare education taught us well. And it helped to get Trump elected.
The Deplorables got Trump elected
Hillary Clinton got Trump elected.

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

All of that intellectual Obamacare education taught us well. And it helped to get Trump elected.

You scum bags see us as deplorable.....

We squashed your queen in the dirt...………...
Agree

Trump could not have won without the racists, fear mongerers, bigots, Comey and Putin

Quite a coalition

You lying ignorant Tard....

All the jesse smollett’s are on your side.....

Tell us in simple terms Tard,

just what did putin do to help Trump Win......

You can’t because you are full of shit.......

You think we don’t see what a lying ignorant fool you are?

Now give us one simple example of how putin changed one single vote.

Trump built Lake Superior as a wall against Canadian illegal immigrants.

I thought Obama had the Marine Corpse build it, right after he visited all 57 states.
No Tramp built it after he had his hamberders and covfefe.

That was after Obama’s Memorial Day speech where he spoke before all the fallen heros.
Unlike Tramp who pisses on the fallen heroes.

Its your side Tard that spits on soldiers and calls for police officers to be killed......

You and your lying media work for the Devil...

I thought Obama had the Marine Corpse build it, right after he visited all 57 states.

That was after Obama’s Memorial Day speech where he spoke before all the fallen heros.

Such anger, I don’t care what gaffes Obama made, every President has done so. The guy made a lot of speeches and words are bound to get mixed. That he made the comment was humorous nothing more or less. So chill!
Cadet Bone Spurs cowardly pissing on the grave of war hero McCain was NO "gaffe."
So stop making excuses for the worthless lying scum POS!

It’s amazing how all of the sudden you Tards revere mcstain......

mcstain was a back stabbing rino................

You Tards are the worthless lying scum....

Just look at all your medias lies about our Magnificent President......

Actions speak louder than words...:fu:

Well, there it is.

& yet hillary walked away without 17 agencies investigating her. guess what? she still doesn't.

In a just world hillary and all of her comrades involved with spying

on the Trump campaign and trying to frame him with the Trumped

up FISA warrant would be in prison.....

& yet hillary walked away without 17 agencies investigating her. guess what? she still doesn't.

You have been talking to yourself for over a half hour on this thread.

He says the dumbest shit lol
If you write a best selling book, make a billion USD, become a TV star THEN you can slam the guys intelligence but till then you sound like a jealous moron saying shit like that.

trump didn't write no stinkin' book. he had a ghost writer who says trump is as sleazy & crazy as they come. you don't know how much cash trump has because he lies all the time - from the amt of money he got from fred, to how much he has now.
The ghost writer said that when he gave Trump The Art of the Deal to review, Trumps only comment was....

You need to make TRUMP bigger on the cover

You have been talking to yourself for over a half hour on this thread.

:fu:

Did anyone ever mention you have no sense of humor?

Did anyone ever mention you have no sense of humor?

I actually have a great sense of humor.....

That’s why I like messing with you Tards....

You Tards and your banana Republic have to be stopped if America is to Survive....

Such anger, I don’t care what gaffes Obama made, every President has done so. The guy made a lot of speeches and words are bound to get mixed. That he made the comment was humorous nothing more or less. So chill!
Cadet Bone Spugrs cowardly pissing on the grave of war hero McCain was NO "gaffe."
So stop making excuses for the worthless lying scum POS!

I wasn’t making any excuses for anyone, we were talking about gaffes, I brought up Obama’s Memorial Day gaffe then it looks like you went off topic. I wasn’t talking about McCain, you want to go back and start a thread about Trump and McCain, then go start one. You don’t know my position about McCain and Trump, you just go off on some kind of partisan talking points. If you want to talk gaffes great, if you want to talk Trump and McCain, fine, just follow one subject and if you want to talk Trump and McCain, it might be smart to know my position on the subject before you start randomly citing your nonsense and getting pissed off.

Trump built Lake Superior as a wall against Canadian illegal immigrants.

...but, Trump has the "best words"!

Well, there it is.

First he slashes clean up money for the great lakes and then when people complain about it he reinstates the money and says see? I saved the great lakes!

And the most ignorant people on earth cheer and cheer and cheer!

Well, there it is.

Yes he does support the Great Lakes and is giving $$$$ for restoration. You'd think the lefty tree-huggers would appreciate it but their blind TDS has affected their thinking.
Don’t be stupid. Stupid is not funny and it’s not clever. We know Trump slashed funding for cleaning up the Great Lakes and when people complained he reinstated the money. We know that. It’s not a secret. So don’t be stupid. Because stupid is neither clever nor funny.

He did the same exact thing with the special Olympics.

How do we know? Because it was all in his budget. He’s just backing up from his own fuking budget.

Serious, this is a serious question, what is wrong with you people?

...but, Trump has the "best words"!
What it shows is how limited his vocabulary is

Presidential gaffes are good fun. Bush had some golden ones, too. I wish people could just laugh and enjoy it without getting all worked up and hostile.

Bush had some great ones, I remember during the 1976 election and Ford and Carter had several. Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush could make fun of themselves, Obama and Trump take themselves to seriously.

Presidential gaffes are good fun. Bush had some golden ones, too. I wish people could just laugh and enjoy it without getting all worked up and hostile.

Bush had some great ones, I remember during the 1976 election and Ford and Carter had several. Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush could make fun of themselves, Obama and Trump take themselves to seriously.
I heard a rumor Trump might go to the Correspondents' Dinner this year. Obama had a good joke writer for those. Let's see how Trump does. I don't really count on it, though, considering he goes serious sulky about SNL.

Forum List

Back