Trump: "I support the Great Lakes. They have record deepness"

Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

The nihilist in me is loving this.
He has the best words.....

Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

You can see he is educated more than most of us
All of that intellectual Obamacare education taught us well. And it helped to get Trump elected.
The Deplorables got Trump elected

You scum bags see us as deplorable.....

We squashed your queen in the dirt...………...
Agree

Trump could not have won without the racists, fear mongerers, bigots, Comey and Putin

Quite a coalition

And Clinton. Couldn't have won without her corrupt old ass stumbling around.

This is probably nothing more than the usual bluster from everything Trump.

My wall will be the biggest ever, my inauguration had the biggest crowd ever, my market will reach the highest ever, my negotiations with NK went the furthest ever, etc etc.
It's just Trump blubbering.

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

All of that intellectual Obamacare education taught us well. And it helped to get Trump elected.

Agree

Trump could not have won without the racists, fear mongerers, bigots, Comey and Putin

Quite a coalition

Trump built Lake Superior as a wall against Canadian illegal immigrants.

I thought Obama had the Marine Corpse build it, right after he visited all 57 states.
No Tramp built it after he had his hamberders and covfefe.

That was after Obama’s Memorial Day speech where he spoke before all the fallen heros.
Unlike Tramp who pisses on the fallen heroes.

I thought Obama had the Marine Corpse build it, right after he visited all 57 states.

That was after Obama’s Memorial Day speech where he spoke before all the fallen heros.

Such anger, I don’t care what gaffes Obama made, every President has done so. The guy made a lot of speeches and words are bound to get mixed. That he made the comment was humorous nothing more or less. So chill!

Such anger, I don’t care what gaffes Obama made, every President has done so. The guy made a lot of speeches and words are bound to get mixed. That he made the comment was humorous nothing more or less. So chill!
Cadet Bone Spurs cowardly pissing on the grave of war hero McCain was NO "gaffe."
So stop making excuses for the worthless lying scum POS!

Presidential gaffes are good fun. Bush had some golden ones, too. I wish people could just laugh and enjoy it without getting all worked up and hostile.

Presidential gaffes are good fun. Bush had some golden ones, too. I wish people could just laugh and enjoy it without getting all worked up and hostile.

Gaffes are good fun period. The other day I meant to tell a class I wanted five stacks of six chair each...it came out like "chacks of stairs". They decided to shorten the whole thing to "chacks" henceforth.

He says the dumbest shit lol
If you write a best selling book, make a billion USD, become a TV star THEN you can slam the guys intelligence but till then you sound like a jealous moron saying shit like that.

trump didn't write no stinkin' book. he had a ghost writer who says trump is as sleazy & crazy as they come. you don't know how much cash trump has because he lies all the time - from the amt of money he got from fred, to how much he has now.

Well, there it is.

& yet hillary walked away without 17 agencies investigating her. guess what? she still doesn't.

Well, there it is.

it was hilarious when he said the island might tip over. oh wait that was another island and it was a Democrat. Rocks and glasshouses.

Forum List

Back