Trump: "I support the Great Lakes. They have record deepness"

We need more Great Lakes, which is why my administration will be building the Greatest Great Lake in history. It is going to be so beautiful and so deep that the other Great Lakes will look bad. Very bad. Bad lakes. Deep lakes. These lakes are deeply bad.

They are bad because other nations have been abusing our Great Lakes which is why I am issuing an Executive Order mandating that only English can be spoken on ships when sailing the high seas and deep waters of our Great American Lakes. Make The Great Lakes Great Again!

Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

The nihilist in me is loving this.

Yes he does support the Great Lakes and is giving $$$$ for restoration. You'd think the lefty tree-huggers would appreciate it but their blind TDS has affected their thinking.

Our thinking is fine.

We are engaging in the conservative tactic of "MOCK and RIDICULE your enemies mercilessly, especially when they constantly say idiotic things."

We took it straight out of the conservative playbook written by Newt Gingrich

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

Yes he does support the Great Lakes and is giving $$$$ for restoration. You'd think the lefty tree-huggers would appreciate it but their blind TDS has affected their thinking.

Our thinking is fine.

We are engaging in the conservative tactic of "MOCK and RIDICULE your enemies mercilessly, especially when they constantly say idiotic things."

We took it straight out of the conservative playbook written by Newt Gingrich
Trump is used to mock and ridicule

He says the dumbest shit lol
If you write a best selling book, make a billion USD, become a TV star THEN you can slam the guys intelligence but till then you sound like a jealous moron saying shit like that.
Lol. I give trunp credit when he deserves it. But he still says dumb shit. If you cant recognize that.. well... you probably have your own problems as well.
Sometimes he talks like a 9 year old. It is what it is.
No need to throw a tantrum, son.

Well, there it is.

Liberals Get Violent at Trump Rally in Michigan

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Well, there it is.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I imagine some do.

Have you forgotten about the conservative who punched a reporter at a trump rally?

isn't that an example of a conservative getting violent?

I can tell that you don't really care about the issues. You just hate liberals.

Just one of the reasons why I believe I am a better person than you.

Well, there it is.

He has the best words.....

Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

You can see he is educated more than most of us
All of that intellectual Obamacare education taught us well. And it helped to get Trump elected.
The Deplorables got Trump elected

You scum bags see us as deplorable.....

We squashed your queen in the dirt...………...

Well, there it is.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I imagine some do.

Have you forgotten about the conservative who punched a reporter at a trump rally?

If you are a liberal you are a scum bag...………...

Well, there it is.

Trump was #22 on my list in 16, but now I think he’s the biggest political genius in US history. And he loves America as much as he loves himself. He’s playing the Left like a fiddle.

Last edited:

Well, there it is.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I imagine some do.

Lol. I give trunp credit when he deserves it. But he still says dumb shit. If you cant recognize that.. well... you probably have your own problems as well.

If you gave as many speeches as Trump does, you would ocassionally end up having brain farts too.

If you gave as many speeches as Trump does, you would ocassionally end up having brain farts too.
Its the way he talks. Sorry

Well, there it is.

He has the best words.....

Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

You can see he is educated more than most of us
All of that intellectual Obamacare education taught us well. And it helped to get Trump elected.
The Deplorables got Trump elected

You scum bags see us as deplorable.....

We squashed your queen in the dirt...………...
Agree

Trump could not have won without the racists, fear mongerers, bigots, Comey and Putin

Quite a coalition

Forum List

Back