Trump: "I support the Great Lakes. They have record deepness"

I said Trump took himself way too seriously, then you want to compare Trump and Obama? How funny.

What also is funny is you can’t use the quote feature. LOL! Maybe next time, huh?

of course i'm gonna compare them when you bring them both up in the same sentence. nothing i said was incorrect though. & oh my, you are reducing your quips to a typing error? that's why the edit fuction was invented.

what's next - my lack of capitals? maybe next time 'eh? :afro:

It looks like you can’t laugh at yourself either, you are just like Trump.

Please compare, I started on this thread having fun, talking about gaffes and how funny they are and you nuts move it to being serious.

I going to have fun with this thread in spite of you bad English and in ability to spell or use the quote function.

'...in spite of you bad English and [the] in[no space between in & ability] ability to spell or use the quote function.'

:auiqs.jpg:<------ editor's noted bellylaugh

So you are reducing your quips to typing errors? that’s why the edit function was invented.

what’s next - my lack of capitals? Maybe next time ‘eh?

Lol!

i like pointing out the closeted hypocrisy you bestowed on me.... as if you never make such mistakes.

are you dense?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Seems you have no sense of humor. You are a lot like Trump, are you his relative? Lol!

The Great Lakes aren't the deepest in the US or North America or the World.
Typical Presidential error.

https://www.nps.gov/crla/planyourvisit/upload/World-s-Deepest-Lakes-2017-508.pdf

Was he saying that they were the deepest or that the levels are up?

Detroit District > Missions > Great Lakes Information > Great Lakes Water Levels > Water Level Forecast > Weekly Great Lakes Water Levels

Honestly, how people react to Trump is like a Rorshach test of their political beliefs.

Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

The nihilist in me is loving this.
He has the best words.....

Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

You can see he is educated more than most of us
All of that intellectual Obamacare education taught us well. And it helped to get Trump elected.
The Deplorables got Trump elected

Actually, allowing the only person on Earth who couldn't win to steal the nomination got Trump elected.

of course i'm gonna compare them when you bring them both up in the same sentence. nothing i said was incorrect though. & oh my, you are reducing your quips to a typing error? that's why the edit fuction was invented.

what's next - my lack of capitals? maybe next time 'eh? :afro:

Please compare, I started on this thread having fun, talking about gaffes and how funny they are and you nuts move it to being serious.

I going to have fun with this thread in spite of you bad English and in ability to spell or use the quote function.

'...in spite of you bad English and [the] in[no space between in & ability] ability to spell or use the quote function.'

So you are reducing your quips to typing errors? that’s why the edit function was invented.

Lol!

i like pointing out the closeted hypocrisy you bestowed on me.... as if you never make such mistakes.

are you dense?

Seems you have no sense of humor. You are a lot like Trump, are you his relative? Lol!

really? i had fun typing that last reply!!!! besides, i am human so i can't possibly be related to him. :spinner:

When it comes to the truly dumb, over-the-top stuff that Trump so frequently says, his fans are usually in one of two buckets:

1. "Yes, I know he's a buffoon, but I like what he's doing with the issues I care about and it's fun watching the Democrats lose their shit over him". Okay, I can respect that.

2. "Huh? What? Who? He doesn't say dumb stuff. I know what he REALLY means, and he's just as well-spoken as anyone else". Yeah, that bullshit is a little tougher to buy.

Always fun to watch, though.
Including saying Lake Superior is west of the Mississippi River. And that even though the Wiki article and the link I posted from the Geological Survey both list the deepest lakes in North America and Lake Superior is not among them--the Trumpbots have Alternative Facts and they will call us stupid if we point out that they are wrong.

Lol!

are you dense?

really? i had fun typing that last reply!!!! besides, i am human so i can't possibly be related to him. :spinner:

Lol! I know of no politician that is human!

When it comes to the truly dumb, over-the-top stuff that Trump so frequently says, his fans are usually in one of two buckets:

1. "Yes, I know he's a buffoon, but I like what he's doing with the issues I care about and it's fun watching the Democrats lose their shit over him". Okay, I can respect that.

2. "Huh? What? Who? He doesn't say dumb stuff. I know what he REALLY means, and he's just as well-spoken as anyone else". Yeah, that bullshit is a little tougher to buy.

Always fun to watch, though.
Including saying Lake Superior is west of the Mississippi River. And that even though the Wiki article and the link I posted from the Geological Survey both list the deepest lakes in North America and Lake Superior is not among them--the Trumpbots have Alternative Facts and they will call us stupid if we point out that they are wrong.

Crater Lake is the deepest lake in the United States, Lake Superiior is the fourth deepest and it is 37th deepest in the world.

He wasn't talking about the great lakes he was talking about Stormy Daniels. She indeed has record deepness.

Lol!

are you dense?

never said they were... but donny is some sorta creature never seen b4.

Lol!

are you dense?

I was joking, sorry about that.

are you dense?

so was i... are you still dense?

so was i... are you still dense?

I guess I don’t get your humor, my apologies. At least my wife agrees with you.

Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have," Trump said during his speech. "They're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness."

Well, there it is.

The nihilist in me is loving this.

I definitely agree with my President on this. The Great Lakes are a fantastic, almost unbelievably tremendous area of lakeage. I can't believe the denouncement of these fabulous bodies of water by liberals

The President proven correct again on the Great Lakes issue.
The Dept of Natural Resources has predicted a top fishing year on Lake Erie- one of our greatest Great Lakes.

Ohio predicts excellent fishing this year on Lake Erie

Forum List

Back