Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

Fuck that.
OUR government should NEVER be weaponized against US.

Yet it already is. Using government to arrest and prosecute those who are now lawlessly using it as a weapon is not further weaponization, but mere justice, the proper use of government, for those already wronged by that weaponization. There must be accountability, otherwise, it will just get weaponized again, and probably worse the second time around.

Yet it already is. Using government to arrest and prosecute those who are now lawlessly using it as a weapon is not further weaponization, but mere justice, the proper use of government, for those already wronged by that weaponization. There must be accountability, otherwise, it will just get weaponized again, and probably worse the second time around.

If someone committed no crimes and was prosecuted anyway, that would be a weaponized DOJ.

Prosecuting people for crimes they committed is the DOJ's job.

After what he's been through, I don't blame him a bit. In this case, revenge is a good thing. There will be lots of cheers if he arrests those on the other side.

---Former President Trump told his supporters earlier this year he would be their “retribution” if reelected. He told supporters last week he would direct the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate “every Marxist prosecutor in America.” And Trump over the weekend vowed to “root out … the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.”---

I disagree. He wouldn’t be “right” to do the very shit that he’s been subjected to.

But that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have a valid right to seek redress. Legally.

Are you a MORON?

or just UN-American

or both?

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

CHECK IT OUT!

I never said any differently.

But if you commit a crime (or there is reasonable susspicion) then you are investigated and if need be, prosecuted.

No one gets a free pass.

If someone committed no crimes and was prosecuted anyway, that would be a weaponized DOJ.

Prosecuting people for crimes they committed is the DOJ's job.
multi-year sentences for minor crimes like trespassing is weaponization, dumbass.

It's not the Democrats who are the fascists here. It's not the Democrats who are saying to "fuck the Constitution". It's not the Democrats who refused to conduct a peaceful transfer of power. And no Democrats has been arrested or sanctioned for any sort of fascist actions whatsoever - unlike Donald Trump who's illegal separation of children at the Southern Border is costing US taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars in court ordered compensation.
It’s the Democrats who exacerbated the Southern Border. It’s the Democrats who threaten, sanction, and deliver violence in the streets throughout the US when they don’t get their way. It’s Democrats that question the legitimacy of the Constitution when it bites them in the ass. They say the Constitution is not valid because it was “written by white men that owned Black slaves.”

multi-year sentences for minor crimes like trespassing is weaponization, dumbass.

Oh, BTW, if they had been convicted of trespassing they would have had much shorter sentences.

But when you are convicted of seditious conspiracy, you get to stay inside a bit longer.

I never said any differently.

But if you commit a crime (or there is reasonable susspicion) then you are investigated and if need be, prosecuted.

No one gets a free pass.
unless you're a dim in a dim-controlled govt

clarified that 4 you

unless you're a dim in a dim-controlled govt

clarified that 4 you

So push to prosecute dems who have committed crimes. Not only do I not have a problem with that, I expect it.

But don't cry about weaponized DOJ when all they are doing is investigating and prosecuting someone who allegedly committed a crime.

You gibberish doesn't make any sense, jackass.

Sure it does. You imagine that the Deep State,
Or whatever, is doing all those things. So you believe it is good to do it to them. Your imagination will become reality. Because it really isn’t happening. It didn’t happen during Clinton. It didn’t happen during Obama. And Biden hasn’t done it either. But you believe this so it is good that someone is going to go in and do it. Sadly you imagine that this someone will only do it to them. Whoever they are.

Forum List

Back