Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

Maybe I should look.. but then again, why bother when I know you have NOT condemned what the govt is doing to Trump.

In any case, good luck with that "your side is supposed to be above all this" crap.

We've had enough of your sick *%$#@ party ruling. You are unfit to rule, unfit to be dog catcher
I guess I'll just avoid the rush and start ignoring you now before everyone else does.

I have repeatedly said that all the charges against Trump are political in nature and no basis in law.

Does that mean we should allow the Republicans to do the same thing?

Not if you are a real American.

/thread

The DOJ is weaponized already. The precedent has been set to weaponize it so Democrats shouldn't cry foul when it comes back to bite them in the ass.

The people should be crying foul.

The people we elected were sent to Washington to do a job. Every minute they waste on attacking the other party is money stolen from We the People.

Do you understand why Trump wants revenge?
They understand FULLY

Do they CARE (is what you should ask... assuming you should ask anything of morons)

And I do not call it revenge. I call it JUSTICE

The only way to beat those sickos is by (again) playing by the SAME rules.

No society can survive having one set of rules/laws for one group and a completely different set for another group.

I guess I'll just avoid the rush and start ignoring you now before everyone else does.

I have repeatedly said that all the charges against Trump are political in nature and no basis in law.

/thread
BS

See my other posts about how, in a game both parties have to play by the same rules.

When you open a box of Monopoly, for example, you don't see Rules for (say) Germans

and rules for Americans

No, there is only ONE set of rules for the game. They may be written in different languages, but they are the SAME rules.

They understand FULLY

Do they CARE (is what you should ask... assuming you should ask anything of morons)

And I do not call it revenge. I call it JUSTICE

The only way to beat those sickos is by (again) playing by the SAME rules.

No society can survive having one set of rules/laws for one group and a completely different set for another group.

And how well will our society survive if our leaders are so focused on beating the other party or punishing the other party, that they do not do their job of governing.

The people we elected were sent to Washington to do a job. Every minute they waste on attacking the other party is money stolen from We the People.
more BS

or maybe it depends. It depends on HOW and WhY they are attacking "the other party"

What Comer is doing is totally legit. It should have been done a long time ago, like before this corrupt zombie overtook the WH

And how well will our society survive if our leaders are so focused on beating the other party or punishing the other party, that they do not do their job of governing.
Some parties need to be beaten/punished.

If you do the crime, you should have to do the time.

Some parties need to be beaten/punished.

If you do the crime, you should have to do the time.

And yet, the MAGA folks are mad that Trump is being prosecuted for things he did.

If someone breaks the law, prosecute them. But this partisan bullshit is just costing tax payers and ruining the country.

I think I agree with you as long as you mean the people should be calling out Democrats for what they are doing now.

/thread

So the Espionage Act is a new law, written in pencil, that has never been used before? Because I believe more than a few are in or have been in prison for it.

And yet, the MAGA folks are mad that Trump is being prosecuted for things he did.
who says he did those things?

demonrats?

ha ha... TOO DAMN FUNNY

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Demonrats wrote the book on LYING, and they're going to accuse someone of--you guessed it--LYING!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What crimes has he been convicted of?

oh... thought so

:rolleyes:

liberals are big on that Innocent until proven guilty thing, aren't they?
To determine guilt we hold trials. It is Republicans who have become outraged that there will be trials. How dare we put Trump on Trial. He has done nothing wrong.

So who is it that is acting contrary to the tradition and laws of our nation? Republicans who demand that the Prosecutor be stripped of money, and power, to hamstring the prosecution? Or is it Democrats who are daring to predict a guilty verdict?

To determine guilt we hold trials. It is Republicans who have become outraged that there will be trials. How dare we put Trump on Trial. He has done nothing wrong.

So who is it that is acting contrary to the tradition and laws of our nation? Republicans who demand that the Prosecutor be stripped of money, and power, to hamstring the prosecution? Or is it Democrats who are daring to predict a guilty verdict?
They will say that everything is rigged and corrupt.

They have to. This is personal, spiritual for them.

Fuck that.

OUR government should NEVER be weaponized against US.

The whole purpose of this country was to take power away from the Government.

What the hell.
Biden has already weaponized it, dumbass. What Trump wants to do is clean out the rats.

I assume that when the parade of Republicans, Trump staffers, Trump employees, Republican operatives, Trump lawyers testify UNDER OATH against him in his upcoming trials, you'll say they're just "demonrats".

Incredible to watch.
Just because the prosecution calls someone as a witness, that doesn't mean they are hostile to Trump. All the witnesses were in his administration, dumbass. You pretend as if that fact is incriminating somehow.

Forum List

Back