Trump is the only guy who can get away with not releasing his tax returns

It is mind-boggling that NaziCons don't also want to see Adolf Trump's tax returns. Wow, what a double standard.

Where are the transcripts to Hillary's speeches? She admits 1.5 freaking million dollars for a couple of 20 minute mystery speeches while Trump is undergoing the usual anal investigation by the IRS. Sooner or later media pressure will forceTrump will release his tax information but it ain't likely that the media will throw anything but softballs at Hillary.

Given Obama's IRS past history I really doubt there is anything in the returns that will harm Trump...we'd know it by now

Where are the transcripts to Hillary's speeches? She admits 1.5 freaking million dollars for a couple of 20 minute mystery speeches while Trump is undergoing the usual anal investigation by the IRS. Sooner or later media pressure will forceTrump will release his tax information but it ain't likely that the media will throw anything but softballs at Hillary.

Hillary paid taxes on that money. She publicizes her tax returns. Where's Trump's?

Given Obama's IRS past history I really doubt there is anything in the returns that will harm Trump...we'd know it by now

Now here's the "rationale" of a typical (and moronic) right winger.

If there was something wrong in Trump's tax returns, the sneaky Obama would have found a way for us to see those returns......therefore there must be nothing wrong form the returns......

So, that being the case, why the fuck doesn't Trump release them?

Now here's the "rationale" of a typical (and moronic) right winger.

If there was something wrong in Trump's tax returns, the sneaky Obama would have found a way for us to see those returns......therefore there must be nothing wrong form the returns......

So, that being the case, why the fuck doesn't Trump release them?

I suspect he's fucking with your head....and it's obviously working

Here is some paper for Trump to report his tax returns on:

awesomestufftobuy_donald-trump-toilet-paper-450x450.jpg

Sydney Leroux Proudly Wipes Her A** With Trump's Face

Leftards SEZ???????? "How much money did Trump pay the IRS which is a collection arm of the IMF and is a Puerto Rican Trust #62??????

Leftards are the dumbest pieces of shit on the planet. They have no intellectual curiosity at all. They have no idea what a central bank is or the origins there of. They don't have the slightest fucking clue as to what a CAFR is and how their beloved "gubermint" is actually a corporate entity and all cities,towns, counties and states are all incorporated which means they fall under the Universal Commercial Code. Seriously...inside every leftard beats the heart of a communist just begging to be released. I spit big ol loogies on them every chance I get.

Libtard morons, cry for truth. Yet, Hillary. Go figure. Stupid motherfuckers all.

Well, .........as usual.......Trump has given us TWO reasons as to why he won't/can't divulge his tax returns (although he had promised that he would)

Reason number 1.......I'm being audited (which does not prevent him showing them),,,,and
Reason number 2.......It's nobody's business what my tax returns are about (translation: I'm not as rich as I've boasted and, once again, I managed to pay virtually zero in taxes.)

Well, .........as usual.......Trump has given us TWO reasons as to why he won't/can't divulge his tax returns (although he had promised that he would)

Reason number 1.......I'm being audited (which does not prevent him showing them),,,,and
Reason number 2.......It's nobody's business what my tax returns are about (translation: I'm not as rich as I've boasted and, once again, I managed to pay virtually zero in taxes.)

Here's a bit more......

In Jan. 2012, speaking to Fox’s Greta Van Susteren, the real estate mogul discussed Mitt Romney, who was then a candidate seeking the Republican nomination. Romney had endured similar calls to disclose his tax returns. Trump, who eventually endorsed Romney, told Van Susteren, “I think Mitt was hurt really very badly by this whole thing with the income tax returns.

Remember When Trump Said That Romney Should Release His Taxes?

Who cares about TAX RETURNS when you have a bitch candidate that now has been proved to have perpetrated a FELONY!!!!

• Clinton’s inexcusable, willful disregard for the rules
    5/25/2016, 8:15:00 PM · by NRx · 12 replies
    WaPo ^ | 05-25-2016 | THE EDITORIAL BOARD
    HILLARY CLINTON’S use of a private email server while secretary of state from 2009 to 2013 has been justifiably criticized as an error of judgment. What the new report from the State Department inspector general makes clear is that it also was not a casual oversight. Ms. Clinton had plenty of warnings to use official government communications methods, so as to make sure that her records were properly preserved and to minimize cybersecurity risks. She ignored them, a felony. The 83-page report declares that “beginning in late 2005 and continuing through 2011,” the department revised its Foreign Affairs Manual and “issued various...

Forum List

Back