Trump is the only guy who can get away with not releasing his tax returns

Trump said he would release his tax returns at a later date. Democrats made it up that he refused to release them at all.

Trump is only doing what Clinton and Reagan did.

Crap......How about years that he is not being audited? Why don't he release that?
He like his privacy? What business is it yours?

Sorry, but being the leader of the free world has a price.

You live in a fishbowl and every thing that you do is seen, commented on, and judged.

Even if the people doing it are not well informed about what is going on.

What
Were is THE POLICIES your party is running on? No one cares about this stupid stuff except DNC tool/sheep

Here is a link to some of Hillary's policies, moron. She doesn't keep changing her mind from hour to hour like doofus Trump.

Hillary for America starts right here | Hillary for America
And here are the Trump policies or promises, or maybe they are just suggestions:
Build a Wall
Deport 8 Million People
Ban Muslims
Determine how international trade works and then fix it
Cut taxes, Increase taxes, and simply taxes

You forgot to add that he is going to make Mexico pay for the wall....that's very important, as it will not increase our debt!
The likelihood that Mexico would ever pay for that wall are about zero. This insistence that Mexico pay for the Wall shows how little Trump understands about international negotiations. If the president of Mexico agreed, he would be impeached. You can not publicly insult a national leader and his people and expect any cooperation.
I don't think the government of Mexico will have any choice in the matter.

The OP / Title is a lie. As there is no law forcing people to release their tax returns ANYONE can 'get away with' not making their tax returns available for public viewing.

Actually, you're right, there isn't any law that says a candidate must release their tax returns. However, there IS a precedent that was set in the early 70's, and has been followed since. Every last candidate since the early 70's has released their tax returns with the exception of Trump.

And......................being audited is no excuse. Nixon released his while they were being audited.

I find it absolutely hilarious that anyone who supports Obama would complain about someone else not follow precedent.
Obama released his returns, dummy.
Well, at least his friends in the media claimed he did.

I really think that he's trying to hide something, because on the news, they said that although Richard Nixon was going through an audit, he still released his.

Trump is hiding something that he knows will tank his candidacy.

is he

or does it give him yet another 24 hour news cycle

--LOL

It's no ones god damned business what anyone else's tax returns are, which is why it is completely legal to keep them private.
A candidate doesn't have to release any information about themselves. However, the more personal information a candidate hides from the public, the more ammunition it gives the opposition. For most candidates, it becomes a distraction in the media preventing the candidate from explaining his agenda, qualifications, and philosophy of governing. However, since since Trump has none of the above, it shouldn't be a problem for him.

He's not releasing his taxes in hopes that it will disqualify him .. because HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE PRESIDENT .. NEVER DID.

Jokes on you dummies. :0)

It's no ones god damned business what anyone else's tax returns are, which is why it is completely legal to keep them private.
A candidate doesn't have to release any information about themselves. However, the more personal information a candidate hides from the public, the more ammunition it gives the opposition. For most candidates, it becomes a distraction in the media preventing the candidate from explaining his agenda, qualifications, and philosophy of governing. However, since since Trump has none of the above, it shouldn't be a problem for him.

i'm sure this is disappointing news Trump .. given that he does not want to be president.

He'll just have to keep on trying to lose. :0)

What
Were is THE POLICIES your party is running on? No one cares about this stupid stuff except DNC tool/sheep

Here is a link to some of Hillary's policies, moron. She doesn't keep changing her mind from hour to hour like doofus Trump.

And here are the Trump policies or promises, or maybe they are just suggestions:
Build a Wall
Deport 8 Million People
Ban Muslims

You forgot to add that he is going to make Mexico pay for the wall....that's very important, as it will not increase our debt!
The likelihood that Mexico would ever pay for that wall are about zero. This insistence that Mexico pay for the Wall shows how little Trump understands about international negotiations. If the president of Mexico agreed, he would be impeached. You can not publicly insult a national leader and his people and expect any cooperation.
I don't think you realize how insulting Trump's statements were to Mexicans, particular the president and the Congress. If Nieto agreed to Trump's demands, he would be impeached.

The OP / Title is a lie. As there is no law forcing people to release their tax returns ANYONE can 'get away with' not making their tax returns available for public viewing.

Actually, you're right, there isn't any law that says a candidate must release their tax returns. However, there IS a precedent that was set in the early 70's, and has been followed since. Every last candidate since the early 70's has released their tax returns with the exception of Trump.

And......................being audited is no excuse. Nixon released his while they were being audited.

I find it absolutely hilarious that anyone who supports Obama would complain about someone else not follow precedent.
Obama released his returns, dummy.

The key word in my sentence was PRECEDENT. I know he released his tax returns fool, but he rarely follows any other precedents.

What

Build a Wall
Deport 8 Million People
Ban Muslims

I don't think you realize how insulting Trump's statements were to Mexicans, particular the president and the Congress. If Nieto agreed to Trump's demands, he would be impeached.
I don't care what Mexicans think. I've been there. They ripped me off. Took every cent I had. They're ripping this country off too. They just dumped a bunch of Panamanians on our border this week....told them to break into this country.

Mexico can suck my root.

What

Build a Wall
Deport 8 Million People
Ban Muslims

Of course they will. Thats why you will never see a wall erected by Trump or anyone else.

He's not releasing his taxes in hopes that it will disqualify him .. because HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE PRESIDENT .. NEVER DID.

I initially thought he was a Dem plant that would drop out of the race right before the elections. Looks like I am not the only person that had this feeling.

CihneVfWgAEleFv.jpg

What
Build a Wall
Deport 8 Million People
Ban Muslims

I don't care what Mexicans think. I've been there. They ripped me off. Took every cent I had. They're ripping this country off too. They just dumped a bunch of Panamanians on our border this week....told them to break into this country.

Mexico can suck my root.
What you or I have to say about Mexicans is irrelevant. What a president says is.

I initially thought he was a Dem plant that would drop out of the race right before the elections. Looks like I am not the only person that had this feeling.
He can still drop out. Trump is a master of the unexpected. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he walked up to the podium and thanked the delegates and walked out. Most presidents find campaigning far more rewarding than being president.

What

Build a Wall
Deport 8 Million People
Ban Muslims

Bwahahaha.....like Trump you have no idea how much power a President has or doesn't have.

Mexico will have no choice? Bwahahaha....what is Trump going to do to make Mexico pay? Insult them? Or maybe he'll push the button! You're so naive.

pctemperment2.jpg

He's very wealthy and likely pays low taxes. Still not gonna support the corrupt witch and her rapist husband. Movin on...

Forum List

Back