Trump Jr. says the numbers for Coronavirus is almost nothing

Tell that to the 230,000 already dead, the 9 million infected, and the 90,000 more who were infected yesterday.

For the sake of anything remotely decent in your miserable lives, step up, grow a pair, and admit you are a lying Republican party. Yes, I'm talking to all Republicans voting for Trump. You are complicit in the suffering, compliments of Trump and his mentally unstable son.

Where is your decency, honesty, and self respect? And you're voting for this garbage on Tuesday? Who, by the way are causing sickness and death to your families and friends.

WTF is wrong with you people?
6% of those actually died of covid. So the numbers are low, no where near the failure of the Obama administration on h1n1. Where he quit counting the deaths and stopped testing.
People like you are only good for one thing, "lying." Flawed Comparison on Coronavirus, H1N1 Emergency Timelines - FactCheck.org
At 6% the real dead from covid, that's 36,000 deaths. A mild flu season. Up to 500,000 before Obama had them to stop counting them, and no shutdown.
You do know of course your argument has no legs right? More than 12,000 people are estimated to have died from H1N1 between April 2009 and April 2010, according to the CDC. There have been more than 3,400 deaths attributed to COVID-19 in the U.S. as of early March 31. I'm not sure why you are compelled to make an idiot of yourself concerning this debate? You can't even read or challenge the numbers I gave you with a link of your own. I'm embarrassed for you.
Your going with the low number, they also said that up to 500,000 could've died from it. Any 6% of 12,000 is what?
My god man. What kind of retarded question are you asking? "Could've died?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: What fucking planet are you on? "Could've" but didn't. You are losing it here bud.

Why don't you turn over your throne and sit on one of the legs ?

People don't have to see things the way you do.

This is America.
You don't see things because you don't look. Real Americans look. What country are you from?

I don't see what you think I should see because it's not there.

Does your class in "Being An Asshole Left Winger" include any kind of reference for therapy for you stupid bastards.

The kind you need when you finally discover people don't have cower to your point of view ?

Tell that to the 230,000 already dead, the 9 million infected, and the 90,000 more who were infected yesterday.

For the sake of anything remotely decent in your miserable lives, step up, grow a pair, and admit you are a lying Republican party. Yes, I'm talking to all Republicans voting for Trump. You are complicit in the suffering, compliments of Trump and his mentally unstable son.

Where is your decency, honesty, and self respect? And you're voting for this garbage on Tuesday? Who, by the way are causing sickness and death to your families and friends.

6% of those actually died of covid. So the numbers are low, no where near the failure of the Obama administration on h1n1. Where he quit counting the deaths and stopped testing.
People like you are only good for one thing, "lying." Flawed Comparison on Coronavirus, H1N1 Emergency Timelines - FactCheck.org
At 6% the real dead from covid, that's 36,000 deaths. A mild flu season. Up to 500,000 before Obama had them to stop counting them, and no shutdown.
You do know of course your argument has no legs right? More than 12,000 people are estimated to have died from H1N1 between April 2009 and April 2010, according to the CDC. There have been more than 3,400 deaths attributed to COVID-19 in the U.S. as of early March 31. I'm not sure why you are compelled to make an idiot of yourself concerning this debate? You can't even read or challenge the numbers I gave you with a link of your own. I'm embarrassed for you.
Your going with the low number, they also said that up to 500,000 could've died from it. Any 6% of 12,000 is what?
My god man. What kind of retarded question are you asking? "Could've died?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: What fucking planet are you on? "Could've" but didn't. You are losing it here bud.
Keep up being paranoid, I've lived the way I always have. I don't wear a mask and I'm fine.
Others aren't, thanks to your stupidity. Carry on.

Was your post addressed to Cuomo and the other morons in the N.E. who killed so many early on.

It's to the point now where it's hard to understand why we think ANYBODY is an EXPERT on this thing. They've been wrong at every turn and are basically espousing voodoo (masks).

This is America.
You don't see things because you don't look. Real Americans look. What country are you from?

Does your class in "Being An Asshole Left Winger" include any kind of reference for therapy for you stupid bastards.

The kind you need when you finally discover people don't have cower to your point of view ?
The OP gave you the numbers and you provided no counter numbers to the one's posted. You lose. Now take a hike.

I'm not voting for either major corrupt power hungry average worker HATING party. Too patriotic for that. Letting rich men run the nation is bad news.

Stupid response.

Always has been.

Your path to a better choice starts now and ends 30 years from now. That's how long it will take. In the meantime, if Biden takes over, you'll be looking even further out.

Vote for Trump if you ever want a chance.

Keep up being paranoid, I've lived the way I always have. I don't wear a mask and I'm fine.

Was your post addressed to Cuomo and the other morons in the N.E. who killed so many early on.

It's to the point now where it's hard to understand why we think ANYBODY is an EXPERT on this thing. They've been wrong at every turn and are basically espousing voodoo (masks).
If no one is an expert, then why are you blaming Cuomo and calling wearing masks "voodoo?" You make no sense as always.

This is America.

The OP gave you the numbers and you provided no counter numbers to the one's posted. You lose. Now take a hike.

Meaningless numbers as countless others have show time and time again.

I look at the numbers and analyze. You seem to immediately have your depends crawl right up your ass.

The only losers are the people being slammed by the needless closing of the economy.

Now fuck off.

If no one is an expert, then why are you blaming Cuomo and calling wearing masks "voodoo?" You make no sense as always.

You don't need to be an expert to know what Cuomo did.

Only a dumbass wouldn't see it.....oh yeah...that would be you.

Becaue there is nothing that shows masks work

Where's the science to back up your conclusion? you don't have one. You lose again.

This is America.

I look at the numbers and analyze. You seem to immediately have your depends crawl right up your ass.

The only losers are the people being slammed by the needless closing of the economy.

Now fuck off.
Numbers you aren't going to change, because you are too uninformed and brain dead to mount a challenge.

"Has dropped to almost nothing" is different from "is almost nothing" if you read it in context. The intent was to get people back to work and back to school but the left reduces everything to a sound bite.
The intent was to lie and fool people. Which is what Trump does at his super spreader events. He is killing people, and his natural selection base is taking the bait.
sheep.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
... Bottom line, Trump voters don't care
The ongoing human carnage is of little import to them in the context of their cultish devotion.

That they would slavishly submit to the self-serving ravings of a lying, narcissistic, failed casino operator and faded reality-tv performer concerning a pandemic, rather than respect the informed, experienced voices of qualified epidemiologists and public health professionals is quite deranged.

One must assume that, if they were to incur cardiological, pulmonary, vascular, neurological, or proctological problems, they would eschew the expertise of specialists and cling to whatever crackpot notions their fat-arsed deity might spew.
Exactly! Science only becomes real when it affects them personally. Beyond that, it doesn't exist. So, we know they will be looking at science on Tuesday for sure. Lol!

I can safely assert, that with four years of Republican hypocrisy, lies, cheating, complicity, denials, racism, corruption, hate, etc., science, in the end, will have the last say. It doesn't care what they want or what they do.

They can ride that Trump train if they like, but science will step on that train like a piss ant, which him and his base have manufactured.

ba bye now.... ba bye.

BiodegradableMarvelousLeech-max-14mb.gif

• Love

you could be asymptomatic & spreading yer fucking germs all over the place, ya super spreader.

• Love

you could be asymptomatic & spreading yer fucking germs all over the place, ya super spreader.
He doesn't give a shit.

You know your brain has been fried right? Covid is not over. Are you not aware of that? Where in the hell have you been?
Covid is a scam and if we just took a couple of precautions in the beginning it would be over with. Just ask Sweden.
No links to support that ridiculous claim only makes a complete idiot of you. Dude, get back to planet earth. If you have an argument, link the facts, and stop this insane stupidity you are showing us.
Sweden is almost done with it and they took little precautions.
Sweden? Is that the US, which has the most cases anywhere? Can you prove to us that you have a functional brain.

This is America.

Now fuck off.
Show us the numbers you are looking at.

Where's the science to back up your conclusion? you don't have one. You lose again.

We know what Cuomo did and the results.

You really want to dispute that.

What science do you have that supports the use of masks ? You don't have that. So, how is it you are making your claims....oh, yeah....

You are a left winger.....you take the conclusion you know is right and you look for the evidence to support it.

You make me laugh.

We know what Cuomo did and the results.

You really want to dispute that.

What science do you have that supports the use of masks ? You don't have that. So, how is it you are making your claims....oh, yeah....

You are a left winger.....you take the conclusion you know is right and you look for the evidence to support it.

You make me laugh.

August 28, 2020 / Infectious Disease
New Study Highlights New Evidence That Masks Prevent Coronavirus Spread
Our expert weighs in on the new data

New Study Highlights New Evidence That Masks Prevent Coronavirus Spread

Community Use Of Face Masks And COVID-19: Evidence From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US
Affiliations
PUBLISHED:June 16, 2020Free Access
https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/full/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818#

you're welcome.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back