Trump lawyer: Mueller improperly obtained transition documents in Russia probe

1. Demonize your opponents. Lie like crazy, but demonize anyone who criticises or questions your lies. 'Liar in Chief 'Rump Doctrine.
dude - you don't see what CNN and the liberals are doing - this exact same thing.

shame people know that tactic too well and simply continuing to say it's the other side doesn't work anymore.
No, it is the "What about..." excuse and defense that has become old and obsolete
you mean like the left calling anyone who disagrees with them:

nazi
racist
sexist
homophobic
facist

and anything else you can by shifting to instant extreme? and if this isn't to discredit or cover your own flaws, then why do it?

don't answer. i just flushed and have had enough shit for this am.
if the hat fits wear it

For all we know, it's just Flynn's transition emails with others, of which Flynn gave permission for the FBI investigators to read his email correspondences as part of Flynn's cooperation in exchange for his plea deal....
pretty sure if it were that simple it would have been verified as such by now.

my problem is if he got them illegally then we need to follow that process and if that disallows evidence, so be it. follow the law, not the desire.

anti-trump people won't care how anything is gotten if it will take him down. that is a very dangerous ground to be on but again, they just don't care.
I agree that it should be done legally and there is no doubt that Mueller did it LEGALLY, however they were acquired...he is an upstanding law enforcement man and knows the letter of the law upside down and inside out.... and he has no intention of messing up this case with a technicality.

so Trump can whine all he wants about it being unfair.... and all that jazz....

it means nothing if the investigators followed the law (which I'm certain they did)....if they did not, (which is highly unlikely) then they can't use the info to prosecute.
if it turns out this is more incorrect news, great. if not, then whatever he found as i understand it is thrown out. my overall problem with the investigation so far is that it keeps suffering from "scope creep" and drifting into other areas.

as for trump "whining" - he's already said he has no plans to fire him.
Trump: I'm not considering firing special counsel Mueller

but so many people - such as yourself illustrated in your own commentary - are biased that seeing things for right or wrong is going to have a spin on it and there's where we drift off to bad areas.
so far, even with manafort, gates, flynn, and pappadopolous, Russia/Russians are involved....manafort/gates Russian money laundering....Pappadopolous, lying to investigators about his meetings with Russian operatives, Flynn lied to the FBI about his conversations with Russian operatives/Ambassador.....

Russia is the center of his investigation....

I don't see this so called ''scope creep''...

Republicans see red when dems demonize?? A lesson learned from our republican frauds Guess they didnt see the 5 or 6 republicans bashing Mueller on TV yesterday His boss Rosenstein in essence told them they were FOS A Marine that went to war injured ,,a great American a Republican all his life and these scum bash him I don't need mods down my neck but I'd love to tell you repubs what I really think
yea, because eddie, the liberals would never bash or demonize someone.

now - do you want the videos are can you let this go as human nature now?
Again with the "What about..." nonsense deflection and defense.

Republicans see red when dems demonize?? A lesson learned from our republican frauds Guess they didnt see the 5 or 6 republicans bashing Mueller on TV yesterday His boss Rosenstein in essence told them they were FOS A Marine that went to war injured ,,a great American a Republican all his life and these scum bash him I don't need mods down my neck but I'd love to tell you repubs what I really think

I guess a proper answer would be both do it BUT republicans have made a science out of it

I guess a proper answer would be both do it BUT republicans have made a science out of it
again - would you like videos?

they will cry out WOMANS RIGHTS RESPECT THEM then tear after huckabee and make up "pie" problems to be pissed off at.

in any event, i now remember why i ignored you. i'll go back to that. i just can't handle people always doing the "well we suck but you're much worse!!!" as the closest they will ever get to intellectual honesty.

futures way up Parting is such sweet sorrow Have to make a days pay But like a famous general once said I shall return

For all we know, it's just Flynn's transition emails with others, of which Flynn gave permission for the FBI investigators to read his email correspondences as part of Flynn's cooperation in exchange for his plea deal....

my problem is if he got them illegally then we need to follow that process and if that disallows evidence, so be it. follow the law, not the desire.

anti-trump people won't care how anything is gotten if it will take him down. that is a very dangerous ground to be on but again, they just don't care.
I agree that it should be done legally and there is no doubt that Mueller did it LEGALLY, however they were acquired...he is an upstanding law enforcement man and knows the letter of the law upside down and inside out.... and he has no intention of messing up this case with a technicality.

it means nothing if the investigators followed the law (which I'm certain they did)....if they did not, (which is highly unlikely) then they can't use the info to prosecute.
It is not fair, it is biased. All his investigators are donors and democrats! And ewe expect us to believe it is fair?

Was Ken Starr a republican or a democrat? In all the 8 or a million Benghazi investigations, how many were led by Democrats?

Why aren't you demanding that all the texts of the Hillary email investigators be released? Fair is fair, right?

Mueller is a Republican. Comey is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican. They are all putting duty over party. They took an oath. Congress did too...and they should do well to remember it soon.

again - would you like videos?

they will cry out WOMANS RIGHTS RESPECT THEM then tear after huckabee and make up "pie" problems to be pissed off at.

in any event, i now remember why i ignored you. i'll go back to that. i just can't handle people always doing the "well we suck but you're much worse!!!" as the closest they will ever get to intellectual honesty.
As the moron yesterday banned the use of 7 words, Ice I forbid you from using the word honest You surely don't know the meaning

1. Demonize your opponents. Lie like crazy, but demonize anyone who criticises or questions your lies. 'Liar in Chief 'Rump Doctrine.
What are ewe libtards doing if not demonizing. You are a bunch of gutter rats against everything that would help this country get out of the cluster fuck obummer left!. Obama and his Iran deal. Did you know he let them run drugs into the US? Told the DEA to take no action?
Obama left you with an unemployment rate in the 4% range from being 10%, a stock market that rose +300% in his 8 years, a running budget deficit that was $1.5 trillion a year down to $400 billion a year..... :rolleyes:
how much cash did obama print anyway?
As much as was needed to get us up and running again and standing on our feet, after we were knocked to the floor and stomped on, from the housing and wall street banking mortgage BUST scam and GREAT RECESSION he inherited...

What are ewe libtards doing if not demonizing. You are a bunch of gutter rats against everything that would help this country get out of the cluster fuck obummer left!. Obama and his Iran deal. Did you know he let them run drugs into the US? Told the DEA to take no action?
Obama left you with an unemployment rate in the 4% range from being 10%, a stock market that rose +300% in his 8 years, a running budget deficit that was $1.5 trillion a year down to $400 billion a year..... :rolleyes:
As much as was needed to get us up and running again and standing on our feet, after we were knocked to the floor and stomped on, from the housing and wall street banking mortgage BUST scam and GREAT RECESSION he inherited...
he also didn't do the one thing i wish ANY president would do - cut spending. i had hopes trump would but nope.

always interesting.

Last edited:

It is not fair, it is biased. All his investigators are donors and democrats! And ewe expect us to believe it is fair?

Was Ken Starr a republican or a democrat? In all the 8 or a million Benghazi investigations, how many were led by Democrats?

Why aren't you demanding that all the texts of the Hillary email investigators be released? Fair is fair, right?

Mueller is a Republican. Comey is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican. They are all putting duty over party. They took an oath. Congress did too...and they should do well to remember it soon.
Great post Wonder how Mr Honesty will take it

Republicans major in short term memory

he also didn't do the one think i wish ANY president would do - cut spending. i had hopes trump would but nope.

always interesting.
there goes any repub saying they're fiscally conservative They lost family values years ago

he also didn't do the one think i wish ANY president would do - cut spending. i had hopes trump would but nope.

always interesting.

We're you aware that under Obama, the deficit was cut by almost two thirds?

always interesting.

ok.

Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama
National debt nearly doubles under Obama

or i can find this one
Barack Obama claims deficit has decreased by two-thirds since taking office

and we can see that he's gaming the #'s. i know that's a shocker to his supporters, but hey - he did it a lot in his time.

always interesting.

sea now why did you have to tell them that ? They'll only find another way to mock Obama

always interesting.

ok.

or i can find this one

and we can see that he's gaming the #'s. i know that's a shocker to his supporters, but hey - he did it a lot in his time.
guess dump would never do that

always interesting.

ok.

or i can find this one

guess dump would never do that
maybe he would. if so i'll bitch at him too.

but you and your 3rd grade name calling is just old, eddie.

always interesting.
but he did cut it, spending in 2009 was 24% of our GDP and when he left it was 21% of GDP

he brought it down from what he inherited....

and is running as a percentage of GDP as there was in the Reagan thru Clinton/Gingrich years....

Forum List

Back