Trump Lied About Parents Of Korean War Vets, Now He’s Lying About Returned Bodies

Now he’s saying they’ve already been returned.

No he didn't. And the REAL NEWS IS --- the process is proceeding actively and quickly. June 26th -- caskets will be delivered to the North for the remains. READ THE REAL NEWS.. Stop bawling your eyes out about not having the power in Washington.. Maybe keep your tribe from destroying themselves with all this embarrassing waste of time and energy..

Bullshit. Yes he did.

“We got back our great fallen heroes, the remains sent back today, already 200 got sent back,”
-Drumpf

Here he is on video saying it.
Trump says North Korea has returned remains of 200 U.S. war dead

Last edited:

No he didn't. And the REAL NEWS IS --- the process is proceeding actively and quickly. June 26th -- caskets will be delivered to the North for the remains. READ THE REAL NEWS.. Stop bawling your eyes out about not having the power in Washington.. Maybe keep your tribe from destroying themselves with all this embarrassing waste of time and energy..

Bullshit. Yes he did.

“We got back our great fallen heroes, the remains sent back today, already 200 got sent back,”
-Drumpf

Pompeo: North Korea Yet to Return US Troop Remains

That wasn't the quote in the OP and there is no video on that last page link.

Only comment there is ---

That's despite President Donald Trump's assertion that North Korea has either turned some remains over or is in the process of doing so following his summit with Kim Jong Un in Singapore earlier this month.

That AP quote doesn't indicate any lie..In fact, it backs up the REAL NEWS about the progress that's being made. There's a process. It's complicated and involves a lot of forensics and cooperation.

Bullshit. Yes he did.

-Drumpf

That's despite President Donald Trump's assertion that North Korea has either turned some remains over or is in the process of doing so following his summit with Kim Jong Un in Singapore earlier this month.
You just said he didnt say remains have already been returned. You were wrong. Here is the video.

Drumpf is a chronic liar and he lies about shit he doesnt need to lie about.

Bullshit. Yes he did.

-Drumpf

You just said he didnt say remains have already been returned. You were wrong. Here is the video.

Give it a couple weeks. You won't even remember this outrage. Being EFFECTIVE means you have to be positive. And it's happening. Doesn't matter that what he says at a rally doesn't match his more reserved Cabinet meeting quote on the news. Successful people project successes. Entreprenuers are constantly exaggerating about their products. That's part of getting things ACTUALLY accomplished.

WHEN it's accomplished -- no one will care about this..

Bullshit. Yes he did.

-Drumpf

Give it a couple weeks. You won't even remember this outrage. Being EFFECTIVE means you have to be positive. And it's happening. Doesn't matter that what he says at a rally doesn't match his more reserved Cabinet meeting quote on the news. Successful people project successes. Entreprenuers are constantly exaggerating about their products. That's part of getting things ACTUALLY accomplished.

I dont need to give it a couple weeks and I am not outraged. I just note that Drumpf is a chronic liar and you didnt have a clue he said what he said.

“It was the last thing I asked,” he told a gathering of Nevada Republicans on Saturday. “I said, ‘Do you mind, would I be able to get the remains back of all those great heroes from so many years ago?’ And he said, ‘I will do that.’ And you probably read, they have already done 200 people. Which is so great.”

On Monday, Trump told a rally audience in South Carolina: “We’re getting the remains of our great heroes back.”
Those aren't heroes. I like bodies who weren't captured.

Bullshit. Yes he did.

-Drumpf

I dont need to give it a couple weeks and I am not outraged. I just note that Drumpf is a chronic liar and you didnt have a clue he said what he said.

Neither do you really. He's doing 2 to 4 rallies a WEEK. Do you paw thru all of that? Doubt it. And when it counts -- in the WHouse or to the press -- it's been qualified..

And it's no more lying than the wild claims made by OTHER ultra successful people like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos. I worked with the silicon valley guys. It's a TRAIT for being effective and productive.

You're just not used to "effective and productive" in your political leadership.

There's a LOT I hope Trump is NOT "successful and productive" on. This is not an endorsement. It's more of a intervention because I don't want my lefty buds to be all blindsided by buses when they ask for the keys to govt power again..

:biggrin:

Bullshit. Yes he did.

-Drumpf

Neither do you really. He's doing 2 to 4 rallies a WEEK. Do you paw thru all of that? Doubt it. And when it counts -- in the WHouse or to the press -- it's been qualified..

And it's no more lying than the wild claims made by OTHER ultra successful people like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos. I worked with the silicon valley guys. It's a TRAIT for being effective and productive.

You're just not used to "effective and productive" in your political leadership.

There's a LOT I hope Trump is NOT "successful and productive" on. This is not an endorsement. It's more of a intervention because I don't want my lefty buds to be all blindsided by buses when they ask for the keys to govt power again..

:biggrin:
No matter how you try to dress it up as "productive leadership" its an out right lie. You heard the claim he made and it simply isnt true. Its just another lie. Drumpf has nothing to do with Silicon Valley. He is just a chronic liar that lies unnecessarily. A person like that is not fit for real leadership. He is only fit to lead rubes around by the nose. It takes many years to build up trust and a few seconds of a lie to piss it all away. You cant be a effective leader without trust.

Forum List

Back