Trump now leading.....CNN says

The polls trash!

Only 33% of the electorate in 2012 was uneducated whites. This has it at 50%! This poll has republicans at 32% compared to 28% for democrats...The reality is there's more democrats.and it shows young people being less then half of what came out in 2012.

When unscrewing the data to fit 2012 electorate shows Hillary ahead by 4 points.

CrsykisWEAAbgCS.jpg

but when the credible "Mammath Ass" poll shows Hillary 8 percent, Jaun Williams is rubbing his thighs/ lower extremities on "The Five"

The polls trash!

Only 33% of the electorate in 2012 was uneducated whites. This has it at 50%! This poll has republicans at 32% compared to 28% for democrats...The reality is there's more democrats.and it shows young people being less then half of what came out in 2012.

When unscrewing the data to fit 2012 electorate shows Hillary ahead by 4 points.

View attachment 88520

matt if that helps you get through the pain

so be it

--LOL

Too bad we have an electoral college ! Do that math and HILLARY is way ahead .

Don't hate the playa, hate the game !

And the scary thing for you republicans is
1. The white vote will make up 2% less of the electorate compared to 2012.
2. College educated women compared to 2012.
3. At least a couple of percent of the electorate that was once white will be minority that is going 75% for the democrats.

Quite a few of the polls have been caught attempting to make this look to be a horse race.

And the scary thing for you republicans is
1. The white vote will make up 2% less of the electorate compared to 2012.
2. College educated women compared to 2012.
3. At least a couple of percent of the electorate that was once white will be minority that is going 75% for the democrats.

Quite a few of the polls have been caught attempting to make this look to be a horse race.
Blacks turned out in droves when Obama was on the ticket. HRC is no BHO.

The polls trash!

View attachment 88520

All I can say is I hope no one who voted 2012 has died by now and just how do you keep everyone under 22 from voting?

The biggest poll con is that America wins with either one of these clowns.

and Jaun Williams has been denying it tonight
Huma I love your complexion
wait till Trump is closer to a 7 point lead,,,Juan will just say,,,yah, but real clear has it closer to 2 per cent,,,,,,,god,,,this guy is just so pathetic, when they throw the real facts at him on any Fox Program., he just denies it.

I hate the game WAY more since corrupter-in-chief assigned his houseboy to "take over" election. Not enough us being made about this. Now they see they need to cheat. This may end ugly.

It was OK when obozo "won" PA but nowdays it us not? I smell a big black concrete city rat.

I hate the game WAY more since corrupter-in-chief assigned his houseboy to "take over" election. Not enough us being made about this. Now they see they need to cheat. This may end ugly.

It was OK when obozo "won" PA but nowdays it us not? I smell a big black concrete city rat.

What are you bitching about ???

It's a numbers game . You don't bother wasting money in State you are gonna lose . 60-40 is the same as 90 -10 when it comes to take all electoral votes .

I have seen those vids on the tube where they explain how the polls are rigged and why no one ever shows up to see Hillary unless they are paid. its probably more like Trump 65,,,the Beast 31

Forum List

Back