Trump orders colleges to back free speech or lose funding

Guess Trump gets to decide what speech he will protect

He didn’t protect free speech in the NFL
Does the NFL get money from the federal government, eh dumbass?

Free speech is still free speech

You can’t condemn it in one instance and demand it in another

Like fuck you can't. Colin Kaper-attention is an employee, and employees cannot/should not say or do anything they like, especially when they're supposed to be performing. CK was a clear disruption and disrespectful as he led his team to 1-10.

Interesting how PROGS claim to respect the first amendment , while the PC police demands everyone who crosses PROG-think be destroyed personally and economically.

Nobody employed by a football team is "performing" during the national jingoanthem. Except as marionettes.

Guess what. They're hired to play football, not to be dancing marionettes for the Pentagon Pimping.
then they're hired to play football, not pass out their political opinions.

BINGO.

And the fans came for that reason --- football. And whatever teams are on the field are there for that reason as well --- FOOTBALL.

**NONE** of them are there to pass out paid jingo commercials to a captive audience who came there for an entirely different reason, least of all political opinions like the jingoanthem, and the inane flag fetishism and soldier-worship and looka tha planes. NONE of that has jack squat to do with football. Get those sumbitches off the field, they're fired. We go to a sporting event to get AWAY from that shit.

Hey, Marty's the one trying to dance around my question sooooooooooooooo................ :eusa_whistle:
sure he did. that's a fking lie. dude, you're on a message board, know someone will always look at the posts and I did, he stated with this comment: She was invited by other Students, they have the ability to do so.

What is it you read in that answer? a student invites, they are allowed on campus. question answered. you're insincere friend. what a shame. another factless poster. deceitful and a liar.

Since you obviously CAN'T READ, I'll essplain it to your illiterate ass in tiny widdle words.

I asked Marty if he --- not YOU -- HE (because I don't give a fuck what you believe, and you didn't bring it up anyway) believes that (insert speaker name here) has the inherent right to speak, at a college campus he's not even affiliated with, while the students who ARE affiliated with and in attendance at that college, DO NOT have that right.

That's what he can't answer. And you can't either because IT WASN'T YOUR FUCKING POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE you giant black hole of mental midgetry.

Also pointed out that his link claimed Murray was "forced to flee" yet the video therein showed no such fleeing.

That about cover it, Peewee? Get it now or do I have to draw fucking stick figures?

The speakers were INVITED by Students attending the university.

The video doesn't, but the story describes his car being attacked as he was leaving the venue.

Your games are old and tired. get new ones. Poo-Goo

How many times are you going to try to dance around the question without touching it?

What is it, radioactive?

I answered the question, your typical refusal to acknowledge it is part of your schtick.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno I don't think you did.

Now it's possible in the interminable waiting through all your lollygagging I could have missed something but I have yet to see anything but deflection to other questions I didn't ask. Much like your inability to make the case that that college paper was a real story, that was what, a month ago? More? Hell the OP even abandoned that one when he saw he was busted -- not you though.

The question HERE, again, was whether you believe the students on their own campus, have the same right of expression as whatever crackpot gadfly speaker you'd foist on that campus for them, a campus you have no affiliation with in the first place. DO they or DO THEY NOT have that same right?

Cue deflection dance. It's a moldy oldie by now.

The fact of the matter is, this is a good thing. People need to be exposed to different ideas. If they have an argument against those ideas, then present it instead of stifling speech.

That's kind of acrobatic, since our Founders were the quintessential Liberals. Oops.

true
but then again, liberals of the 1700/1800's bare no resemblance to what is supposed to be a liberal today.
They are quite opposite

Then the poster should have not misused his term if what he's talking about are not Liberals.

sure he did. that's a fking lie. dude, you're on a message board, know someone will always look at the posts and I did, he stated with this comment: She was invited by other Students, they have the ability to do so.

What is it you read in that answer? a student invites, they are allowed on campus. question answered. you're insincere friend. what a shame. another factless poster. deceitful and a liar.

Since you obviously CAN'T READ, I'll essplain it to your illiterate ass in tiny widdle words.

I asked Marty if he --- not YOU -- HE (because I don't give a fuck what you believe, and you didn't bring it up anyway) believes that (insert speaker name here) has the inherent right to speak, at a college campus he's not even affiliated with, while the students who ARE affiliated with and in attendance at that college, DO NOT have that right.

That's what he can't answer. And you can't either because IT WASN'T YOUR FUCKING POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE you giant black hole of mental midgetry.

Also pointed out that his link claimed Murray was "forced to flee" yet the video therein showed no such fleeing.

That about cover it, Peewee? Get it now or do I have to draw fucking stick figures?

The speakers were INVITED by Students attending the university.

The video doesn't, but the story describes his car being attacked as he was leaving the venue.

Your games are old and tired. get new ones. Poo-Goo

How many times are you going to try to dance around the question without touching it?

What is it, radioactive?

I answered the question, your typical refusal to acknowledge it is part of your schtick.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno I don't think you did.

Now it's possible in the interminable waiting through all your lollygagging I could have missed something but I have yet to see anything but deflection to other questions I didn't ask. Much like your inability to make the case that that college paper was a real story, that was what, a month ago? More? Hell the OP even abandoned that one when he saw he was busted -- not you though.

The question HERE, again, was whether you believe the students on their own campus, have the same right of expression as whatever crackpot gadfly speaker you'd foist on that campus for them, a campus you have no affiliation with in the first place. DO they or DO THEY NOT have that same right?

Cue deflection dance. It's a moldy oldie by now.

The right is of the Students who WANT TO HEAR said speaker to hear said speaker. The speaker is invited by Students.

You ignore the fact that a group of students is INVITING this person to speak. It is THOSE STUDENTS who's rights are being infringed along with the invited speaker.

Now you got your "answer", lets see what other methods of deflection you come up with, you wasted of carbon.

Interesting conflict between state law and personal beliefs.

Meanwhile, at lib schools when conservatives try to speak.

Sometimes it takes riots. It took riots to get blacks equal rights. It took riots to get us out of Vietnam. The founders understood that.

So, you support the use of street violence, against your political enemies.

Sometimes. Is that not what we did in Boston on December 16, 1773?

THank you for your honesty. So many of your lib buddies here, lie about that.

So, are you going to be honest enough to admit that with people like you, and mobs like Antifa, that Trump's move is completely called for?

Or is that too much even for an honest left like you?

My lib buddies? Who is it that often times notes

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Our Founders were honest and clear in what they were doing and why, ie fighting against tyranny.

You liberals are filthy liars fighting to impose tyranny.

Which is why so often the riots happen to STOP conservative speech. Because you lefties fear the Truth getting out.

Which is why this rule will not NEED to be used against conservative schools.

We are not the bad guys, you are.

"We are not the bad guys, you are"

isn't that what aryan nazi germans said to the jews?

I'm certain you believe YOU are the good guys and liberals are the bad guys...

but from my perspective...

I am the GOOD GUY who wants rights and freedoms for EVERYONE and YOU are the piece of shit who supports a tyranical dirtbag .

so don't forget...

MILLIONS and MILLIONS of us believe YOU are "human scum"

And that means just as much to us as the fact that millions and millions of US believe YOU are human scum does to you.

I hate to break it to you, but everything and everyone you support on this board shows us that you want "rights and freedoms" only as defined by you and not equally for everyone by any stretch of the imagination. So you tell yourself you're a "good guy" however many times it takes for you not to collapse under the weight of your reality. Just don't expect anyone to take your words over the proof of your actions.

Sometimes it takes riots. It took riots to get blacks equal rights. It took riots to get us out of Vietnam. The founders understood that.

So, you support the use of street violence, against your political enemies.

Sometimes. Is that not what we did in Boston on December 16, 1773?

THank you for your honesty. So many of your lib buddies here, lie about that.

So, are you going to be honest enough to admit that with people like you, and mobs like Antifa, that Trump's move is completely called for?

Or is that too much even for an honest left like you?

My lib buddies? Who is it that often times notes

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Our Founders were honest and clear in what they were doing and why, ie fighting against tyranny.

You liberals are filthy liars fighting to impose tyranny.

Which is why so often the riots happen to STOP conservative speech. Because you lefties fear the Truth getting out.

Which is why this rule will not NEED to be used against conservative schools.

We are not the bad guys, you are.

"We are not the bad guys, you are"

isn't that what aryan nazi germans said to the jews?

I'm certain you believe YOU are the good guys and liberals are the bad guys...

but from my perspective...

I am the GOOD GUY who wants rights and freedoms for EVERYONE and YOU are the piece of shit who supports a tyranical dirtbag .

so don't forget...

MILLIONS and MILLIONS of us believe YOU are "human scum"

And that means just as much to us as the fact that millions and millions of US believe YOU are human scum does to you.

I hate to break it to you, but everything and everyone you support on this board shows us that you want "rights and freedoms" only as defined by you and not equally for everyone by any stretch of the imagination. So you tell yourself you're a "good guy" however many times it takes for you not to collapse under the weight of your reality. Just don't expect anyone to take your words over the proof of your actions.
what the fk are you talking about you fk? Prove that statement friend or I'm reporting you!!

Colleges should allow all types of political views to be presented, but they should also require that anyone presenting political (and other) views MUST agree to a debate with someone opposing their views after.

Examples and proof of government entering the student loan process and raising the costs of tuition are known issues and can be read about using any search engine you desire.

If you want a better system where everyone can access higher education, come up with it, promote it and pass it.

Until then you can only complain about those who did.
Not everyone needs, or even wants, to access so-called higher education.

And they don't.

Are you familiar with a person called Mike Rowe?

Look him up.

What is certain is that the taxpayer should never be on the hook for loans to students who can't pay them back, or funding universities that do not adhere to the Constitution.

Yes, he did an episode here in town on Fenton Glass.

The Fenton Art Glass Factory comes to a closing

Or are you saying everyone should be a TV host?
I am saying that we do our young people, and the nation as a whole, by pushing higher education above all else.

Your vast generalizations grow tired.

If Republicans weren't so upset at minorities furthering their educations...............
Nice generalization, which happens to be false and personal projection on your part.

I'm growing tired of your being wrong on this subject.

Disrespecting the US flag and National Anthem isn't free speech, its an insult to those who died in-service to the country.
It has nothing to do with BLM.
Neither is antifa rioting "free speech"
Nor is hitting conservatives with pies "free speech"
Nor is indoctrinating college kids into liberalism using grades as leverage "free speech"
Why do you have a problem presenting both liberalism and conservatism fairly, since tax dollars are involved?

when you salute the flag,you are saluting the CIA and our corrupt government who is out to kiss us all.:abgg2q.jpg:

I tip my hat off the NFL players who kneel.i ALWAYS leave to go to the restroom when they play the national anthem,i am not about to salute our corrupt government and CIA that starts wars around the world.LAND OF THE FREE? Uh this is no free country,its th eland of the OPPRESSED.

From that dumbass statement I can tell that you've never served your country.
Saluting the flag has not one damn thing to do with the CIA but everything to do with the constitution, our history and all of those who've sacrificed and given their all to keep this nation free.
Maybe if you had served you would'nt be so damned clueless and stupid today.

Duckworth on NFL anthem policy: I fought to defend right to take a knee in protest
Those Spoiled Bossy Brats Earned No Rights at All, So They Had None

That is really insulting. We were forced to listen to the same nonsense in Vietnam about "fighting for their right to call us 'baby-killers'.'' Only a wimp would agree to submit to that, especially since anyone who is ordered to kill enemies 10,000 miles away certainly has a right to kill the enemies at home even more.

Really, that nonsense about defending traitors' civil rights was a test of how much pride we would surrender to the spoiled cowards who desperately needed to claim we weren't heroes at all. We failed their test because the handcuffing ROEs took all the fight out of us before we could come home and take revenge.

"Spoiled cowards"........you mean those who were rich enough to get fake bone spur exemptions from the draft?
Gutless Puke Dubya: "Daddy, Daddy, I'm Afwaid of Going to Vietnam. Pwease, Pwease, Pwease, Get Me out of Having to Fight!"

Gaining inside information that Real America is always excluded from, Trump went to school with the pro-war sons of those who determined that we must stop the Communists from taking over South Vietnam. When he saw that those young hawks were begging their Daddies to get them out of doing their duty, he realized that the whole thing was a farce, including the Preppy "anti-war" protesters, who never protested the Chickenhawks. When birth privileges extend to who dies and who hides, which is Capital Treason, all must be outlawed forever. No inheritance, no trust funds, no living off an allowance in college. Preppylovers don't belong in America, either.

Trump and Clinton were never Chickenhawks. Confine your fake resentment to slimeballs like Romney, who actually marched in favor of the war, then had his Daddy get his sissyboy carcass out of having to actually practice what he preached.

429ff6oeygiz.jpg

I want to keep these activist schmucks away from our leisure activities. They always have to spoil everything for everyone.

Forum List

Back