Trump Picks Kavanaugh

The Libtards should be glad.

This guy will be another swing vote, not a strong Conservative like we need.

Trump chickenshitted out.

Kavanagh begins with a blatant untruth: "No president has consulted more widely..."

Don't worry liberals, no one is coming after your abortions. We just want "common sense" abortion control such as stricter laws on late terms, no public funding, and being 21 years or older to get one.

I called this just based on CNN's responses on air! Check out my posting from about an hour ago, haha. You can be sure that they knew who it was as they said "Trump has really done a great job of keeping this under wraps".

I can't lie, I always feel weary when CNN supports a Trump decision, I hope it is the correct choice. He might get one more SC choice if there is a retirement, but there;s no guarantees.

U.S politics is great and so much more transparent than Canadas, that's for sure. I've learned alot by listening to you Yanks. It's helped hone my Spidey Senses. I hope he does a great job.

But he will treated like an extremist anyway, and that cause further damage to the Democrats.

Barret is next.

She will have much more experience as a judge by then.

CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) | Twitter

Makes sense. He doesn't think a sitting President can be indicted, and can pardon himself.

So Trump thinks about Trump. No surprise there.

He s a globalist
Yep. Picked the worst fucking one of the 4 left. Fucking pathetic. Mark my words he is another Kennedy. Weak on Obamacare,Weak on immigration.

I'm glad dotard is real big on the rule of law. No doubt he will understand his sentence in the southern district of New York when the day comes. It will come as a shock though when he finds out the Supreme Court won't be able overturn his stat
Excellent choice- a strong willed constitutionalist. Judge Kavanaugh will honor and uphold the Constitution rather than trying to rewrite it.

Equal justice under the law!!!!

No wonder the Proggies are giving themselves atomic wedgies!

Yep. And Trump will get equal treatment at his trial in the southern district of New York, when he arrested on state charges.

It will come as a shock to him when he realizes the Supreme Court won't be able to pardon him.

Makes sense. He doesn't think a sitting President can be indicted, and can pardon himself.

Politically this might not be a bad move because an anti-abortion pick would jeapordize the senate vote. Of course, he is more moderate therefore many RW nut jobs in the senate may reject him.

Don't worry liberals, no one is coming after your abortions. We just want "common sense" abortion control such as stricter laws on late terms, no public funding, and being 21 years or older to get one.
Kavanaugh will agree with you on the first, perhaps the second, and not the third.

But he will treated like an extremist anyway, and that cause further damage to the Democrats.

Barret is next.

She will have much more experience as a judge by then.

The Moon Bats will be assholes no mater what.

He s a globalist
Yep. Picked the worst fucking one of the 4 left. Fucking pathetic. Mark my words he is another Kennedy. Weak on Obamacare,Weak on immigration.

I'm glad dotard is real big on the rule of law. No doubt he will understand his sentence in the southern district of New York when the day comes. It will come as a shock though when he finds out the Supreme Court won't be able overturn his stat
Excellent choice- a strong willed constitutionalist. Judge Kavanaugh will honor and uphold the Constitution rather than trying to rewrite it.

Equal justice under the law!!!!

No wonder the Proggies are giving themselves atomic wedgies!

Yep. And Trump will get equal treatment at his trial in the southern district of New York, when he arrested on state charges.

It will come as a shock to him when he realizes the Supreme Court won't be able to pardon him.

Tissue? Or perhaps you need something a tad stronger:

f399e33a-f50b-4860-b273-e76ed24e4596_1.ceeb931857ae3729c30aed8692da9d39.jpg

Forum List

Back