🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference Surreal

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/

Yes, it was surreal - and TREASONOUS.

It's refreshing to hear a candidate who is so serious. Trump's going to do some stuff. It will be terrific stuff. Only the best, bleev me. It's going to be so great, you will get tired of winning all the time. Just you wait and see. He's working on plans like nobody's business. Lots of plans. Not just any plans. Top plans. We're in danger. Grave danger. It's a disaster. Things are burning down all around us. You need a guy with the best ideas. Ideas that will make your head spin. A guy who has signed paychecks and filled out a lot of forms.

Um...what was the question?

Its been 270 days since your old hag had a press conference fool.

And how many days has it been since Trump promised to release his tax records?

It's refreshing to hear a candidate who is so serious. Trump's going to do some stuff. It will be terrific stuff. Only the best, bleev me. It's going to be so great, you will get tired of winning all the time. Just you wait and see. He's working on plans like nobody's business. Lots of plans. Not just any plans. Top plans. We're in danger. Grave danger. It's a disaster. Things are burning down all around us. You need a guy with the best ideas. Ideas that will make your head spin. A guy who has signed paychecks and filled out a lot of forms.

old hag? same age as dumb Donald, misogynist loser.

this is why you freaks can't win the white house.

as for press conference, when was the last time dumb Donald spoke to an actual voter....

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/

No he did not "suggest" Russian hack them. He said if they had them they should give them to the press. Then tweeted they should give them to the FBI.

There's not limit on the lieberals misrepresentation of the facts. Especially the Clintoon News Network.
Source: New York Times
DORAL, Fla. — Donald J. Trump said Wednesday that he hoped Russia had hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, essentially encouraging an adversarial foreign power’s cyberspying on a secretary of state’s correspondence.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Source: Washington Post
Donald Trump’s falsehood-laden press conference, annotated
But it would be interesting to see -- I will tell you this -- Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next.

You mean the democrat press agents would miss represent trump......wow or they are too stupid to know sarcasm.......I love how trump trolls your rubes

Wow...the incredible irony of that post. The rubes Trump trolls are the morons voting for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imrs.php

He told you he would release his tax records when the audit is complete, go have yourself a good cry lib. :crybaby:

No he did not "suggest" Russian hack them. He said if they had them they should give them to the press. Then tweeted they should give them to the FBI.

There's not limit on the lieberals misrepresentation of the facts. Especially the Clintoon News Network.
you ain't even fooling yourself .... wait a sec, you probably are fooling one person
Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican presidential nominee said, staring directly into the bank of television cameras set up at a golf course he owns outside Miami, Florida. “I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”

Donald Trump says he hopes Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

He yanks the lame stream media's chain every day. And where does that get him? Leading in several polls.

America is sick of the blatant hypocrisy of our lying lieberal press.
They aren't lying reporting he's asked for an enemy to help him investigate a pol opponent.

as for press conference, when was the last time dumb Donald spoke to an actual voter....

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Your butt hurt is noted lib. Tell Hillary to lay off the chocolates she needs to drop 50 lbs and buy some real clothes.

Maybe she just hates the media as much as you do.

you ain't even fooling yourself .... wait a sec, you probably are fooling one person
Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican presidential nominee said, staring directly into the bank of television cameras set up at a golf course he owns outside Miami, Florida. “I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”

Donald Trump says he hopes Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

He yanks the lame stream media's chain every day. And where does that get him? Leading in several polls.

America is sick of the blatant hypocrisy of our lying lieberal press.
They aren't lying reporting he's asked for an enemy to help him investigate a pol opponent.

...our most dangerous enemy if you believe Mitt Romney.

She can run but she can't hide, pretty soon she will have to face Trump and he's going to destroy her on live tv its going to be awesome!:eusa_dance:

B-b-b-b-but Clinton!

By the way, I'm not for Clinton, retard.

He told you he would release his tax records when the audit is complete, go have yourself a good cry lib. :crybaby:

Which is a red herring because he has dozens of years of taxes that aren't being audited. Not to mention the fact that there is nothing that prevents tax returns from being released while under audit.

She can run but she can't hide, pretty soon she will have to face Trump and he's going to destroy her on live tv its going to be awesome!:eusa_dance:

He better learn some geography, history, and foreign affairs before he tries that.

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Your butt hurt is noted lib. Tell Hillary to lay off the chocolates she needs to drop 50 lbs and buy some real clothes.

Nice shot at all the older women in the world with a few extra pounds.

Which is a red herring because he has dozens of years of taxes that aren't being audited. Not to mention the fact that there is nothing that prevents tax returns from being released while under audit.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

He better learn some geography, history, and foreign affairs before he tries that.

He just spent an hour on live tv with no teleprompter bitch slapping the crap out of Hillary and Obama and the press fool. Oh man the left butt hurt is going to be epic I'm recording the debates so we can play it back at during family holiday dinners and laugh. :laugh:

Forum List

Back