Trump proves he invested 6 mill in veterans organizations.

Hopefully the press won't let Trump intimidate them.
that boat sailed with the first debate, that's why we want him to be president.
no one has ever done it before.
it's the opposite of when they were falling at obama the mesiah's feet.

He provided proof? where can I take a look at that?

And no....his listing a bunch of charities and dollar amounts is not proof.

here: [VIDEO]A list of the veterans groups Donald Trump says he donated to

Yes. That is his list.

I'd like to know when the checks were cut.

That's why he started the dustup with the press. It stopped them from asking questions.
isn't this a great country like that ?

Most of the money was donated over the last week since questions had been asked by the media, according to veterans' associations. What if they hadn't asked? Would the money just have been put to attack ads? It seems kind of sleazy to brag about something that hadn't happened yet and possibly never would have.

Big Trump Checks to Vets Groups Sent on Day of Media Report
So he's supposed to do things on the schedule you set for him?

13307394_802971523181166_2269901314552594016_n.jpg

Most of the money was donated over the last week since questions had been asked by the media, according to veterans' associations. What if they hadn't asked? Would the money just have been put to attack ads? It seems kind of sleazy to brag about something that hadn't happened yet and possibly never would have.
Lyin' Don shouldn't brag about things he hasn't actually done. It's kind of a "Stolen Valor" thing.

Lyin' Don shouldn't brag about things he hasn't actually done. It's kind of a "Stolen Valor" thing.

Afraid to answer my question? You don't get to set his schedule. He could buy and sell your sorry ass a millions times over. You need to worry about your miserable existence.

Afraid to answer my question? You don't get to set his schedule. He could buy and sell your sorry ass a millions times over. You need to worry about your miserable existence.
This isn't about me. It's about Lyin' Don. The veterans' groups must have been grateful to the media he's calling "sleazy". Without them they may never have seen a dime.

This isn't about me. It's about Lyin' Don. The veterans' groups must have been grateful to the media he's calling "sleazy". Without them they may never have seen a dime.

It's about you thinking you have a say when he does something.

You speculate and have no proof. When you make claims, you should be able to back them up. Now, prove the money wouldn't have been given without the media. Prove means having something to support your claim. All you have is "he didn't do it when konradv thought he should".

Big Trump Checks to Vets Groups Sent on Day of Media Report

I think Trump deserves kudo's for giving money to Veterans groups.

But it sounds like it was terribly disorganized, and that they couldn't figure out the distribution until there was real pressure on the issue.

Most of the money was just sent in the last week- coincidentally right before Trump held his press conference.

And blamed the Press for being dishonest and unfair.

You speculate and have no proof. When you make claims, you should be able to back them up. Now, prove the money wouldn't have been given without the media. Prove means having something to support your claim. All you have is "he didn't do it when konradv thought he should".
Facts are facts. Trump kept claiming he raised six million and made a personal donation of one million. That was a lie and the media called him out on it. It was not a coincidence that suddenly checks got cut and he finally made the one million donation after the embarrassing exposure.

Facts are facts. Trump kept claiming he raised six million and made a personal donation of one million. That was a lie and the media called him out on it. It was not a coincidence that suddenly checks got cut and he finally made the one million donation after the embarrassing exposure.

Where are the facts? All you have is a claim because of timing. That isn't proof.

Where are the facts? All you have is a claim because of timing. That isn't proof.
The facts are in front of you, but like a typical Trump cult follower, you simply refuse to acknowledge he is lying to you.
He has been lying about the funds he collected and his personal donation for months. That is a fact. If you want to fall for his scam and believe it is just a coincidence of timing that suddenly after his fraud was exposed the missing funds were raised and finally distributed and the that is your delusion, but the fact is he made claims that were untrue.

The facts are in front of you, but like a typical Trump cult follower, you simply refuse to acknowledge he is lying to you.
He has been lying about the funds he collected and his personal donation for months. That is a fact. If you want to fall for his scam and believe it is just a coincidence of timing that suddenly after his fraud was exposed the missing funds were raised and finally distributed and the that is your delusion, but the fact is he made claims that were untrue.

What facts? You have provided nothing but speculation. You believe timing is proof. No wonder an unqualified black got elected to a government job as President. You thought skin color was a qualification.

The issue is crazy. Why should he have to prove he donated the money when democrats are immune from criticism when they never gave a freaking dime? What the hell do they want? Democrats even paraded a Vet before the cameras to claim that Trump was using Vets by donating money to Vet organizations. The world is upside down to lefties.

What facts? You have provided nothing but speculation. You believe timing is proof. No wonder an unqualified black got elected to a government job as President. You thought skin color was a qualification.
There it is, the fallback default defense. When a Trump supporter can not defend Trump, bring up Obama or Clinton.
Dude, when someone says they made a million dollar donation and the media reports the donation was not made, the liar is caught red handed lying. Trump is a pathological and habitual liar. This is just one in the long, long list he has been caught telling.

Forum List

Back