Trump refused to use the term "radical Islamic Terrorists" in Saudi Arabia

upload_2017-5-22_16-5-7.jpeg

... teabaggers spent 8 yrs bashing Obama for not using the term, how soon we forget

Right-wing apes finding it's hard to walk like man.
If sack is even remotely accurate, which I know he isn't, what's the purpose of spitting in the face of the Saudis??

He spelled it all out in great detail. He was specific as to the threat. They all knew. If he had said whatever the heck Applesack wanted....Sack would be the first to attack Trump for a deeply-disturbing attack on his generous hosts proving that he was unfit.

FBI .NIO
CIA .CSA
NSA .OOIPT
NIA .IAIO
CST .KAOS
DEA .EIEIO
MST .SPECTRE
IIA .UNCLE
RIA

only 3 of those actually do this kind of investigating. FBI, CIA, and NSA

They are all top secret organizations

How come Republicans aren't all up in arms after McMaster said "The president will call it whatever he wants to call it," ?

How come Republican voters didn't understand this last year when Obama was smart enough not to make this a war with Islam?

It almost seems like Republicans would have liked Obama to fuck up and start a holy war. They were pushing him to call it radical islam. But now we see even Republicans are too smart to do that.

But it is sad they would play politics with something like this. They wanted Obama to fuck up, even if that meant starting a holy war. Whatever it takes to win elections. Apparently Republicans care more about winning then they do this country. They care more about power than country.

If given a choice would Republicans rather live in a good America run by liberals or WW3 run by them, they'd rather be in power.
funny. if given the choice the liberals would rather be run by a foreign entity than trump.

proven daily.
You would rather be ruled by the elites than We the People.
That's a really silly statement.

Obviously 'The People' aren't fit to rule....much less the friggen elites.

WE'RE DOOMED NOW !!!

we'll never be able to crush ISIS ...

:lol:

and that's been my main point to anyone crying SEVENTEEN!!!! very few are qualified or care about this area of our laws. but hey, 17 sounds more impressive than 3.

so you gonna be dumb enough to say each of the 17 are doing independent investigations?

Whatever douchbag. Who cares? The point I think should be that last week you liars and idiots were saying "where's the proof?"

Flynn To Take The 5th, Refuses To Turn Over Documents To Senate Panel

I don't know, you tell me where the proof is?

So do you really think the FBI has no proof? If that were true the investigation would be over. But what's probably true is that this probably goes all the way to the top. But we don't have "proof" of that yet. So the investigation is ongoing.

Will you even care if Trump did collude with Russia? My guess is no you will not. You put party over country every time.

still asking for proof. 17 agencies? hillary was touting this during the campaign. nothing new esp since that was WELL BEFORE last week now wasn't it?

i put country first. i don't attack obama cause i don't like him. i don't pretend i know more than obama cause i don't like him. if hillary won - id not like it, but i'd try to do what i can when i can to help push *all* of us forward.

i have no idea WHAT the fbi has, but the FBI and/or CIA are the ONLY ones of the 17 that likely have JACK SHIT about this.

if trump is guilty according to todays law - fry him. if hillary is ever found guilty for her "crimes - fry her too.

now stop making asinine assumptions about what i'd do and try asking for a change.

let the investigation run it's course and lets see what they find. instead you sit here on a daily/hourly basis declaring victory. that mindset alone only means if they don't find it YOUR WAY then THEY will be wrong - people ahead of country...

you seriously limit HOW you can react on a long term basis cause you twist up your panties by the minute.
Nonsense. Most of us are sitting quietly and patiently waiting for the outcome. If Trump didn't fire Comey we'd still be sitting quiet. If Flynn didn't get caught we'd still be sitting quiet. But add everything up and things look fishy.

And I agree, none of this means anything. I'm still rooting for Trump. If he brings jobs back and wages up, I'll forgive all this. But him and the Republicans haven't done shit, just as I expected. A part of me thinks the GOP likes these controversies. They distract us from the fact Republicans are either doing nothing or they are up to no good.

Trump signs orders that take aim at Dodd-Frank

Isn't that the protections we put in place after the last recession? Where we insisted banks keep reserve money on hand in case of an emergency? Looks like Republicans want to keep banks too big to fail. So when it happens again we will have to bail them out.

This is the same old Republican bullshit. I'm not going to sit back and let Trump ruin America like Bush did. When he does something good I'll praise him for it. Like today when he said Saudi Arabia just purchased billions in airline and defense stuff from the USA. That's good. They were probably going to do that before Trump took office so him saying it out loud doesn't make me want to vote for him.

Bottom line, does he bring jobs home and wages up? That's all I care about. This other stuff makes him look bad but no one cares if they are saving money.

They are all top secret organizations

How come Republicans aren't all up in arms after McMaster said "The president will call it whatever he wants to call it," ?

How come Republican voters didn't understand this last year when Obama was smart enough not to make this a war with Islam?

It almost seems like Republicans would have liked Obama to fuck up and start a holy war. They were pushing him to call it radical islam. But now we see even Republicans are too smart to do that.

But it is sad they would play politics with something like this. They wanted Obama to fuck up, even if that meant starting a holy war. Whatever it takes to win elections. Apparently Republicans care more about winning then they do this country. They care more about power than country.

If given a choice would Republicans rather live in a good America run by liberals or WW3 run by them, they'd rather be in power.
funny. if given the choice the liberals would rather be run by a foreign entity than trump.

proven daily.
You would rather be ruled by the elites than We the People.
That's a really silly statement.

Obviously 'The People' aren't fit to rule....much less the friggen elites.

In a liberal democracy We the People rule. In Republican and Russian Democracy the elites rule.

Russia is a democracy but not a liberal democracy. America is a liberal democracy but Trumps going to turn us into Russia. No free speech, no free press, shady elections, crony capitalism.

and that's been my main point to anyone crying SEVENTEEN!!!! very few are qualified or care about this area of our laws. but hey, 17 sounds more impressive than 3.

so you gonna be dumb enough to say each of the 17 are doing independent investigations?

Whatever douchbag. Who cares? The point I think should be that last week you liars and idiots were saying "where's the proof?"

So do you really think the FBI has no proof? If that were true the investigation would be over. But what's probably true is that this probably goes all the way to the top. But we don't have "proof" of that yet. So the investigation is ongoing.

Will you even care if Trump did collude with Russia? My guess is no you will not. You put party over country every time.

still asking for proof. 17 agencies? hillary was touting this during the campaign. nothing new esp since that was WELL BEFORE last week now wasn't it?

i put country first. i don't attack obama cause i don't like him. i don't pretend i know more than obama cause i don't like him. if hillary won - id not like it, but i'd try to do what i can when i can to help push *all* of us forward.

i have no idea WHAT the fbi has, but the FBI and/or CIA are the ONLY ones of the 17 that likely have JACK SHIT about this.

if trump is guilty according to todays law - fry him. if hillary is ever found guilty for her "crimes - fry her too.

now stop making asinine assumptions about what i'd do and try asking for a change.

let the investigation run it's course and lets see what they find. instead you sit here on a daily/hourly basis declaring victory. that mindset alone only means if they don't find it YOUR WAY then THEY will be wrong - people ahead of country...

you seriously limit HOW you can react on a long term basis cause you twist up your panties by the minute.
Nonsense. Most of us are sitting quietly and patiently waiting for the outcome. If Trump didn't fire Comey we'd still be sitting quiet. If Flynn didn't get caught we'd still be sitting quiet. But add everything up and things look fishy.

And I agree, none of this means anything. I'm still rooting for Trump. If he brings jobs back and wages up, I'll forgive all this. But him and the Republicans haven't done shit, just as I expected. A part of me thinks the GOP likes these controversies. They distract us from the fact Republicans are either doing nothing or they are up to no good.

Isn't that the protections we put in place after the last recession? Where we insisted banks keep reserve money on hand in case of an emergency? Looks like Republicans want to keep banks too big to fail. So when it happens again we will have to bail them out.

This is the same old Republican bullshit. I'm not going to sit back and let Trump ruin America like Bush did. When he does something good I'll praise him for it. Like today when he said Saudi Arabia just purchased billions in airline and defense stuff from the USA. That's good. They were probably going to do that before Trump took office so him saying it out loud doesn't make me want to vote for him.

Bottom line, does he bring jobs home and wages up? That's all I care about. This other stuff makes him look bad but no one cares if they are saving money.
except the odd part of todays politics is we spend the next admin mostly undoing what the previous admin does cause THEY screwed up the country.

neither side, nor the rest of us, are ever going to get anywhere good with the mindset we typically carry now.

and that's why.

His staff says the old Pillsbury DoughBoy is exhausted and that's why the gaffe. If President Obama had done this the usual RWNJs would have called for his head. But coming from trump, it's okay.

And I read that Roger Stone was furious that the cheeto bowed to his uber wealthy Arab bosses.

Every day, more drama from our orange drama queen.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

except the odd part of todays politics is we spend the next admin mostly undoing what the previous admin does cause THEY screwed up the country.

neither side, nor the rest of us, are ever going to get anywhere good with the mindset we typically carry now.

and that's why.

Then stop it! Obama wasn't doing that bad of a job. Republicans obstructed his good ideas. Now, after 8 long years of obstruction, Republicans want to put in place their bad ideas again. Tax breaks to the rich, deregulations, do away with pre existing conditions.

I'm sorry but we don't go along with Republican ideas, not because we are playing politics but because we know those ideas are bad.

And what's funny is the Democrats haven't had the power to block anything. Republicans have a majority in both houses and can't seem to get anything passed. Why? Because their constituents don't like the policies they're trying to pass. The rich people who fund their campaigns desperately want those bills passed but it's not so easy getting those bills past voters.

and that's why.

Besides Obamacare, what did the Democrats do that you want to undo? Regulations? didn't you learn your lesson from the 2008 crash? What else?

Obama's biggest parting gift to Trump may be the economy

Obama's gift to Trump: A 'pretty solid' economy

you can add this little diddy to that flat tired hypocritical clown car

trump-head-scarf-tweet-1495316837.jpg

:alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz:

The Saudis gave them a pass beforehand so were not insulted at all. They will be getting a bunch of new toys to play with and hopefully using them against the terrorists. Try to focus on the big picture, as a lib I know it's challenging.

BS

Why do RWNJs make up lies like this crap?

The FACT is no FLOTUS has covered her head for write a few admins traitors but that didn't stop the RWNJs from screeching when Michelle Obama went bareheaded.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

and that's why.

Then stop it! Obama wasn't doing that bad of a job. Republicans obstructed his good ideas. Now, after 8 long years of obstruction, Republicans want to put in place their bad ideas again. Tax breaks to the rich, deregulations, do away with pre existing conditions.

I'm sorry but we don't go along with Republican ideas, not because we are playing politics but because we know those ideas are bad.

And what's funny is the Democrats haven't had the power to block anything. Republicans have a majority in both houses and can't seem to get anything passed. Why? Because their constituents don't like the policies they're trying to pass. The rich people who fund their campaigns desperately want those bills passed but it's not so easy getting those bills past voters.

heh. now that trump is there, all i hear is REVENGE!!!! WE WILL OBSTRUCT MORE THAN YOU DID US FOR PAYBACK!!! MUHWHAHAHAHAHAHA

and they have a point. a childish one but a point.

so when the next power flip happens, we dig this pile of shit deeper. and deeper. and guess what - deeper. when does it end? when do we scream ALL OUT OF THE POOL and reboot our collective stupidity?

and not all of obama's ideas were good. many were forced acceptance of what HE and others of like mine FELT were good. but if the reaction you see is any indication of why hillary couldn't continue these policies, then you should realize enough people didn't like what these "good ideas" were nor how he chose to carry them out.

all this "well i know why you suck" mentality will allow you to sell yourself any trunked up idea of why we're this screwed up but any "premise" that puts the blame soley on one side IS THE EXACT FUCKING REASON we're this fucked up.

we're all to blame. and we *all* need to "just stop it".

and that's why.

Besides Obamacare, what did the Democrats do that you want to undo? Regulations? didn't you learn your lesson from the 2008 crash? What else?

Obama's biggest parting gift to Trump may be the economy

Obama's gift to Trump: A 'pretty solid' economy

did *i* learn my lesson?

if you're gonna pin this all on me jsut cause i am trying to be civil with you holler.

and i'm not a fan of gov regulation anyway so prancing it around like a saving grace is pretty pointless.

sure i am sure. trump has been slime for decades only in it for himself. from his housing discrimination with fred to his not paying his bills to trying to steal an old woman's thru eminent domain- to his multiple infidelities & flaunting it to his pussy grabbing. it's ALL there sweety.

We get it, you don't like Trump. Tough shit, he is president and a majority of americans support him. Hillary lost, Obama was a failure, deal with reality for once.

the majority of americans do not support him. only the die hard 30%. his ratings are tanking by the day. something that walking mango can't accept which is why he brings it up & passes out maps of the electoral college to his captive audience.

lol....
30% does not put someone in the whitehouse. you are delusional. His detractors are localized on the left coast and the northeast. The rest of the country supports what he is doing to fix the mess created by obozo and 20 years of liberalism in both parties.

And by the' rest of the country' you mean that he has the lowest level of support of any President at this point in his presidency.

President Snowflake in action.

those pollsters are the same ones that said Hillary would win in a landslide and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. They are lying to you, they have an agenda that does not include truthful polling.

Trump is doing what American presidents are supposed to do. I get it that you may not like him personally----------------tough shit.

And no polls indicate that the majority of Americans support President Snowflake.

But hey- go ahead and just believe what your Dear Leader tweets to you- no different than the rest of the voices in your head that you defer to.

I guess when the rubber hits the road, instant flat tires on the Trumpmobile

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?

ISN'T IT FUNNY that when Trump used the phrase Radical Islamic Terrorist during the campaign, they criticized him for being unpresidential, but now that he is president on the circuit with 50 foreign nations seeking world peace, they still criticize him---- for not being Trump!

I guess when the rubber hits the road, instant flat tires on the Trumpmobile

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?

ISN'T IT FUNNY that when Trump used the phrase Radical Islamic Terrorist during the campaign, they criticized him for being unpresidential, but now that he is president on the circuit with 50 foreign nations seeking world peace, they still criticize him---- for not being Trump!
You are the one who should be upset. Old Big Mouth can't say it real when it really counts. Just another phony POS.

Forum List

Back