Trump Regimes Amazing List Of Crimes Keeps Getting Longer, But We Can't Afford To Look Away

Attempted Obstruction is a crime

:rofl:

Stupid fucking Nazi.

Y'all are fucking evil - you would destroy life on earth if you could pull it off. The only saving grace is you Nazis are SO fucking stupid...

As I said, less than a dozen people charged.

And this one for speech.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will get you killed by the fucking Nazis.
CHICAGO (WLS) -- The Justice Department has released updated numbers in what is being described as the largest criminal investigation in the DOJ's history.

This weekend marks 150 days since the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, and authorities have so far arrested 465 people across the country. Investigators say there are still about 250 people wanted for assault and other violent acts.

Attempted Obstruction is a crime

:rofl:

Stupid fucking Nazi.

Y'all are fucking evil - you would destroy life on earth if you could pull it off. The only saving grace is you Nazis are SO fucking stupid...

As I said, less than a dozen people charged.

And this one for speech.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will get you killed by the fucking Nazis.
Karol J, the current CPD officer. Chwiesiuk has been charged with deliberately entering or staying in restricted buildings or premises without legal authority, violent entry, and chaotic behavior on the premises of the Capitol

Any of you clowns found a single crime for this "long list of crimes" yet? :banana: :banana: :banana:
RADDATZ: The New York Times reported on that August conversation. And the president denied it, tweeting, "I never told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens." Is the president lying?

BOLTON: Yes he is. And it's not the first time, either. This is why I think it's important to get these kinds of facts out on the table. The president's talked about what he wants the people to hear about Ukraine. He's talked about what he wants the people to hear about Iran, about North Korea, about Russia, about China.

I think -- you know, foreign governments are not gonna be fascinated by what they read in my book. And I don't think President Trump really fears what foreign governments are gonna read in the book. He fears what the American people are gonna read.
Serial liar Bolton sez Trump lied? And the crime?
Campaigns may not solicit or accept contributions from foreign nationals. Federal law prohibits contributions, donations, expenditures and disbursements solicited, directed, received or made directly or indirectly by or from foreign nationals in connection with any election — federal, state or local.

Who can and can't contribute - Federal Election Commission
You mean like Christopher Steele?

So Nazi blog Lawfare, huh? :rofl:

Funny that the Reich never tried to do anything more than defame and smear the president.

Not really, there was nothing credible to the Weissman defamation, and even in 2018 the courts were not quite as corrupt as they are now, and couldn't have gotten away with a raw show trial.

"duh pwesedunt dun tawked abut FIRING Mobbed Up Mewler - OBSTRUCTIFYING"

You Nazis are such fucking clowns.
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

Overall, we rate Lawfare Blog Least Biased based on evidence-based balanced reporting. We also rate them Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and for being used as a resource for verified fact-checkers

Any of you clowns found a single crime for this "long list of crimes" yet? :banana: :banana: :banana:
RADDATZ: The New York Times reported on that August conversation. And the president denied it, tweeting, "I never told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens." Is the president lying?

BOLTON: Yes he is. And it's not the first time, either. This is why I think it's important to get these kinds of facts out on the table. The president's talked about what he wants the people to hear about Ukraine. He's talked about what he wants the people to hear about Iran, about North Korea, about Russia, about China.

I think -- you know, foreign governments are not gonna be fascinated by what they read in my book. And I don't think President Trump really fears what foreign governments are gonna read in the book. He fears what the American people are gonna read.
Campaigns may not solicit or accept contributions from foreign nationals. Federal law prohibits contributions, donations, expenditures and disbursements solicited, directed, received or made directly or indirectly by or from foreign nationals in connection with any election — federal, state or local.

Fusion GPS was originally hired by the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative media website. The Democratic National Committee, through its law firm Perkins Coie and for the benefit of the Clinton campaign, hired the opposition research firm to collect information after Trump won the Republican nomination. Then, Fusion GPS hired Steele to produce memos on Trump’s ties to Russia

Bolton is a serial liar? Link?

Funny that the Reich never tried to do anything more than defame and smear the president.

Not really, there was nothing credible to the Weissman defamation, and even in 2018 the courts were not quite as corrupt as they are now, and couldn't have gotten away with a raw show trial.

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

Overall, we rate Lawfare Blog Least Biased based on evidence-based balanced reporting. We also rate them Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and for being used as a resource for verified fact-checkers
Hardly, you fucking dumbass:

https://www.conservapedia.com/Lawfare_Group

Lawfare Group is a radical group of leftist lawyers in Washington, D.C. that, according to its website, operate in "that nebulous zone in which actions taken or contemplated to protect the nation interact with the nation’s laws and legal institutions."[1] Its founder is Benjamin Wittes and is associated with the Brookings Institution. It sends out a daily newsletter called the Lawfareblog.
During the Obama administration the Lawfare group:[2]
After the 2016 presidential election the Lawfare group immediately sought to:

Fusion GPS was originally hired by the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative media website. The Democratic National Committee, through its law firm Perkins Coie and for the benefit of the Clinton campaign, hired the opposition research firm to collect information after Trump won the Republican nomination. Then, Fusion GPS hired Steele to produce memos on Trump’s ties to Russia
It hardly matters when they hired Steele. He was a foriegn national on Hillary's payroll.

Lawfare Group is a radical group of leftist lawyers in Washington, D.C. that, according to its website, operate in "that nebulous zone in which actions taken or contemplated to protect the nation interact with the nation’s laws and legal institutions."[1] Its founder is Benjamin Wittes and is associated with the Brookings Institution. It sends out a daily newsletter called the Lawfareblog.

Conservapedia, launched on November 21, 2006, is a conservative, family-friendly Wiki encyclopedia. It was founded by teacher and attorney Andrew Schlafly with the help of several students from his fall 2006 World History class. In May 2008, Schlafly and some of his homeschooled students appeared on the CBC news program The Hour (see: Videos on Conservapedia ). On July 4th, 2013, Conservapedia was ranked the 65th most popular conservative website. Alexa was used as a benchmark.[1

It hardly matters when they hired Steele. He was a foriegn national on Hillary's payroll.
Hillary knew about it? Link?

On Hillary’s payroll? Link?

Why didnt barr go after hillary?

love how this America hating op troll ignores the mountains of evidence of Obamas crimes ignoring he was the most corrupt president in mankind history just barely beating Bush for that title expanding his corruption. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: this clowns thread title is every bit as much a joke as his avatar is.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

same as the OP just got his ass handed to him on a plater and embarrassed by me with shit on his face in embarrassment,this troll has shit on his face in embarrasment as well after you gave him a major ass beating.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

Conservapedia, launched on November 21, 2006, is a conservative, family-friendly Wiki encyclopedia. It was founded by teacher and attorney Andrew Schlafly with the help of several students from his fall 2006 World History class. In May 2008, Schlafly and some of his homeschooled students appeared on the CBC news program The Hour (see: Videos on Conservapedia ). On July 4th, 2013, Conservapedia was ranked the 65th most popular conservative website. Alexa was used as a benchmark.[1
I couldn't care less what your douchebag commie propaganda websites have to say about it. I trust Conservapedia. I don't trust Lawfare.

Donald Trump and his regime committed many criminal, evil and otherwise despicable acts in plain sight. Those include, with no attempt to be comprehensive:

Of course, the Republican Party and its followers and propagandists are doing everything in their power to sabotage any efforts to investigate the public and private crimes of the Trump regime. For reasons of political expediency or incompetence, perhaps coupled with pathological weakness, the Democrats seem all too willing to ignore the Trump regime's crimes in an effort to "move forward" and bring the country back to "normalcy."

The Grand Jury that has just been seated, will no doubt uncover even more crimes to add to the list. It will meet for an unprecedented three days per week, for the next 6 months. It has now received all of the transcripts from prosecutors in the Rudy Giulliani case also. Which undoubtedly, will have even more former regime members added also.
Project much?

Can we PLEASE find at least ONE crime for this pathetic thread?

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The Justice Department has released updated numbers in what is being described as the largest criminal investigation in the DOJ's history.

This weekend marks 150 days since the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, and authorities have so far arrested 465 people across the country. Investigators say there are still about 250 people wanted for assault and other violent acts.

Political prisoners held without charge, without bail.

There is no justice in America. The Nazis have had them for 6 months, but can't figure out what to charge them with. They need them in solitary a little longer to coerce "confessions."

1624494547665.png

Ohhh look, the Nazi is lying through his fucking teeth - repeating a conspiracy theory debunked YEARS ago.

Such is the way of you Nazi fucks.

{
Since its launch in February of 2012, the Washington Free Beacon has retained third party firms to conduct research on many individuals and institutions of interest to us and our readers. In that capacity, during the 2016 election cycle we retained Fusion GPS to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary, just as we retained other firms to assist in our research into Hillary Clinton.

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele. Nor did we have any knowledge of the relationship between Fusion GPS and the Democratic National Committee, Perkins Coie, and the Clinton campaign.

Representatives of the Free Beacon approached the House Intelligence Committee today and offered to answer what questions we can in their ongoing probe of Fusion GPS and the Steele dossier. But to be clear: We stand by our reporting, and we do not apologize for our methods. We consider it our duty to report verifiable information, not falsehoods or slander, and we believe that commitment has been well demonstrated by the quality of the journalism that we produce.}

Hey, you're a fucking liar - such is the way of Nazis.

Forum List

Back