Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy ā€“ in this case their ā€˜advocacyā€™ of statesā€™ rights.

The states have the authority to conduct elections, including determining qualifications for holding public office.

Each state should be allowed to determine whether Trumpā€™s act of treasonous insurrection disqualifies him from running for president pursuant to Section 3 ā€“ the Supreme Court should not interfere with the right of the states to do so.
Not enforcing border laws is Treason. Dems are for treason then. Time to remove all Dems from the election.

:rock:

Well the requirements for President are mentioned in the constitution if I'm not mistaken.

What Maine and CO did was the learned opinion of judges. It certainly carries weight.

But I don't think someone should be able to tell me who I can vote for unless a line is crossed in fact; not an opinion. As I said earlier. If there is a law on the books that says a convicted felon can't be on the ballot; then you got grounds. That is a law. Passed by the legislature and signed by the governor. These are elected officials. The judges may or may not be but in any case they are giving their opinion.
Section 3 of the 14th Amendment is also in the Constitution; it makes clear that those who engage in treasonous insurrection are disqualified from holding public office.

The Colorado supreme court (its decision now moot) and the Maine secretary of state acted in good faith consistent with Section 3 and the authority of the states to determine eligibility for elections.

Being disqualified from holding public office pursuant to Section 3 doesnā€™t require a criminal conviction:

ā€˜No one who has been formally disqualified under Section 3 was charged under the criminal ā€œrebellion or insurrectionā€ statute (18 U.S.C. Ā§ 2383) or its predecessors. This fact is consistent with Section 3ā€™s text, legislative history, and precedent, all of which make clear that a criminal conviction for any offense is not required for disqualification.ā€™

Members of the Colorado supreme court and the Maine secretary of state are elected officials, representing the will of the people of their respective states consistent with their respective statesā€™ laws ā€“ consequently their actions are not subjective personal opinion.

Consequently, no one is being told whom he may or may not vote for; rather, those disqualified from running for president wonā€™t be placed on the ballot.

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment is also in the Constitution; it makes clear that those who engage in treasonous insurrection are disqualified from holding public office.

The Colorado supreme court (its decision now moot) and the Maine secretary of state acted in good faith consistent with Section 3 and the authority of the states to determine eligibility for elections.

Being disqualified from holding public office pursuant to Section 3 doesnā€™t require a criminal conviction:

ā€˜No one who has been formally disqualified under Section 3 was charged under the criminal ā€œrebellion or insurrectionā€ statute (18 U.S.C. Ā§ 2383) or its predecessors. This fact is consistent with Section 3ā€™s text, legislative history, and precedent, all of which make clear that a criminal conviction for any offense is not required for disqualification.ā€™

Members of the Colorado supreme court and the Maine secretary of state are elected officials, representing the will of the people of their respective states consistent with their respective statesā€™ laws ā€“ consequently their actions are not subjective personal opinion.

Consequently, no one is being told whom he may or may not vote for; rather, those disqualified from running for president wonā€™t be placed on the ballot.
There was no "treasonous insurrection" you fucking Marxist zombie!!!!
:rolleyes:

Will you allow that it is opinion that he engaged in treasonous insurrection as opposed to the fact of someone's age or birth place?

Take your it was Insurrection and put it where the sun dont shine.

Now for the reason this continues......

Drum roll.......

Biden Sucks and they dont have anything else to campaign on.

The problem for you is that you can't just arbitrarily expand the definition of insurrection to accommodate and to act on your feelings at the barrel of a government gun. Nor can the unelected secretary of state in this case. Who do you people think you are? Noah Webster? lol.

I mean, you can try. But you're not gonna get away with it. Get real.

The rest of your rant is moot and reduced to white noise based on that alone.

Heck. By your model, a lowly poll worker could arbitrarily scratch a candidate's name off a ballot. lolol...

Last edited:
As opposed to your Orange Fuhrer who tried to overturn the Will of the People after the 2020 election?
BS. It was a damn protest over what we know wasa stolen election.

The Dems Stole it. I know it, and so do you. So shove it was an Insurrection up yours...

You wanna know my main reason for wanting Trump elected???

Because I get enjoyment pissing you lunatics off. It is Pure Funny As Shit

1703850603125.png

This is why they so mad.

Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy ā€“ in this case their ā€˜advocacyā€™ of statesā€™ rights.

The states have the authority to conduct elections, including determining qualifications for holding public office.

Each state should be allowed to determine whether Trumpā€™s act of treasonous insurrection disqualifies him from running for president pursuant to Section 3 ā€“ the Supreme Court should not interfere with the right of the states to do so.
/---/ So, if Red states remove dementia Joe from the ballot, you'll be down with it?
1703850897962.png

oh honey that's not just "my opinion". When your hurt feelings destroy a nation, it means legacy military families stop sending sons and daughters to serve, as just one example.

You can't have a nation when one half says "screw it, not worth saving"

What did y'all think was gonna happen when y'all lied about massive election fraud to steal an election y'all lost, then stormed the Capitol in a second revolution to steal the election you lost because your first scheme failed to steal the election?

Forum List

Back