🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Replaced Bush / Palin As The Most Hated Republican

Trump has become the most hated man on the planet. Bush is no-longer the guy liberals talk about with disdain 24/7. Now it's Trump.

It's pretty clear that the reason is he's running for President. Nothing more. It's not what he says. It's not what he does. It's what he represents. It's the simple fact that Trump is the Republican front-runner and he could be Jesus Christ coming back from the dead, as long as he's a Republican, he's the most terrible asshole on Earth.

Doesn't matter that the current POTUS is an insufferable prick who once told everyone at a cabinet meeting that he could do all of their jobs better than they could, or the Democrat that has been literally anointed to be his replacement is a criminal who's husband has been on more than one occasion accused of rape and sexual-assault. Nope. Trump is the bad guy. Nobody wants him in the White House because he'll screw everything up for the political establishment. GWB went along with it, but this guy with the comb-over could blow everything up they've been trying to do for over a decade. He's pissing in the punchbowl. If he gets in, the party's over folks.

I don't trust Trump, don't trust that he's even a Republican, he's certainly not a conservative.

I hope I'm wrong and you're right, Mud.

Trump has the organization to carry the White House...But will he live to see it?
Oh Lord, moonglow, don't start that! If Trump wins it will be because people voted for him, or SCOTUS installed him, and that's the way it is. Both sides talk of 'some nutcase', not them of course, but some malcontent, taking out a President, and I always think that under the pretense of denial it is secretly exactly what they want. Don't even think it. This is America!
Trump may be more likely to die from old age first...

He's the same age as Hillary, and looks much better.

They're both too damn old to be potus.

Trump has the organization to carry the White House...But will he live to see it?
Oh Lord, moonglow, don't start that! If Trump wins it will be because people voted for him, or SCOTUS installed him, and that's the way it is. Both sides talk of 'some nutcase', not them of course, but some malcontent, taking out a President, and I always think that under the pretense of denial it is secretly exactly what they want. Don't even think it. This is America!

Looks better on what planet? He's a doughy pantload with a horrible comb over.

donald-trump-golfing.jpg

Yup...........and Hillary is a real looker too.
Problem is, looks ain't everything.....especially when you're also a mean, evil, vindictive bitch.

FAT-hillary.jpg

Trump has become the most hated man on the planet. Bush is no-longer the guy liberals talk about with disdain 24/7. Now it's Trump.

It's pretty clear that the reason is he's running for President. Nothing more. It's not what he says. It's not what he does. It's what he represents. It's the simple fact that Trump is the Republican front-runner and he could be Jesus Christ coming back from the dead, as long as he's a Republican, he's the most terrible asshole on Earth.

Doesn't matter that the current POTUS is an insufferable prick who once told everyone at a cabinet meeting that he could do all of their jobs better than they could, or the Democrat that has been literally anointed to be his replacement is a criminal who's husband has been on more than one occasion accused of rape and sexual-assault. Nope. Trump is the bad guy. Nobody wants him in the White House because he'll screw everything up for the political establishment. GWB went along with it, but this guy with the comb-over could blow everything up they've been trying to do for over a decade. He's pissing in the punchbowl. If he gets in, the party's over folks.

I don't trust Trump, don't trust that he's even a Republican, he's certainly not a conservative.

It's like Reagan,, for years and years he was a liberal democrat, until he married the shrew and he was turned...Yet in his presidency he did a little of both...

in the minds of libtards there is always room for one more to live rent free in their heads to hate

Well, being a Republican and a conservative isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Reagan at one time was a Hollywood liberal you know.

Looks better on what planet? He's a doughy pantload with a horrible comb over.

donald-trump-golfing.jpg

Yup...........and Hillary is a real looker too.
Problem is, looks ain't everything.....especially when you're also a mean, evil, vindictive bitch.

FAT-hillary.jpg

The outfit on the right is actually quite flattering, rare for her. She's lost a good deal of weight since she is no longer SoS. She's still a lying old uppity shrew hag though.

Yes he was and he evolved his positions over a long period of time, not in the few short years Trump has. Seems to me Trump switched to being an R right around the first time he decided he wanted to be president.

Yes he was and he evolved his positions over a long period of time, not in the few short years Trump has. Seems to me Trump switched to being an R right around the first time he decided he wanted to be president.
If you want what's right for this country, it shouldn't matter what your big letter is in front of your name. Problem is the Ds don't want what is right for this country.

The hatred of the left has no bounds. Watch them rekindle the Palin hate.

The irony being that the primary appeal of Palin to her cultists is her contempt for the literate, the numerate -essentially anyone and everyone who communicates in complete sentences....

Was that while he was the mob's stooge at SAG?

The irony being that the primary appeal of Palin to her cultists is her contempt for the literate, the numerate -essentially anyone and everyone who communicates in complete sentences....
The appeal with Sarah Palin is she bucks the establishment.
If she was a Democrat you'd love her.
At least she doesn't make you want to throw up when you look at her.

Debbie Blabbermouth-Shits
Hillary Clinton
Whoopi Goldberg
Nancy Pelosi
Rosie O'Donnell
Rachell Maddow

Yuck.

The king makers on both sides have tried to destroy Trump from the beginning and failed so they are just freaking out. Trump the poor guy is taking the brunt of the attacks but it is the citizens who support Trump the king makers hate.

Every attack on Trump is a direct attack on the citizens who dare be fed up with Washington's lies and corruption, well pardon us all to hell.

The appeal with Sarah Palin is she bucks the establishment.
If she was a Democrat you'd love her.
At least she doesn't make you want to throw up when you look at her.

Debbie Blabbermouth-Shits
Hillary Clinton
Whoopi Goldberg
Nancy Pelosi
Rosie O'Donnell
Rachell Maddow

Yuck.

Whom do you consider to be her analog among Democrats....

Here's some of the hateful commentary by the left:

Mote.....beam......whatever..

...and the hate just keeps rolling out...

I think mine is a rather unimpeachable observation.....with what part of it do you take issue, exactly?

...and the hate just keeps rolling out...

I think mine is a rather unimpeachable observation.....with what part of it do you take issue, exactly?

That deep you don't even see it any more, I see.

Cruz is #1, not Trump

Republican Congressmen hate Rafael more than they do Trump.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back