🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Replaced Bush / Palin As The Most Hated Republican

The hatred of the left has no bounds. Watch them rekindle the Palin hate.

The irony being that the primary appeal of Palin to her cultists is her contempt for the literate, the numerate -essentially anyone and everyone who communicates in complete sentences....

...and the hate just keeps rolling out...

I think mine is a rather unimpeachable observation.....with what part of it do you take issue, exactly?

That deep you don't even see it any more, I see.

What I don't see is you addressing the argument....

Trump is hated by the worst people on the planet. That is a plus in my book.

Trump has become the most hated man on the planet. Bush is no-longer the guy liberals talk about with disdain 24/7. Now it's Trump.

It's pretty clear that the reason is he's running for President. Nothing more. It's not what he says. It's not what he does. It's what he represents. It's the simple fact that Trump is the Republican front-runner and he could be Jesus Christ coming back from the dead, as long as he's a Republican, he's the most terrible asshole on Earth.

Doesn't matter that the current POTUS is an insufferable prick who once told everyone at a cabinet meeting that he could do all of their jobs better than they could, or the Democrat that has been literally anointed to be his replacement is a criminal who's husband has been on more than one occasion accused of rape and sexual-assault. Nope. Trump is the bad guy. Nobody wants him in the White House because he'll screw everything up for the political establishment. GWB went along with it, but this guy with the comb-over could blow everything up they've been trying to do for over a decade. He's pissing in the punchbowl. If he gets in, the party's over folks.

Funny how all it takes is to become a threat to democrats and all of a sudden you go from nice guy on television to the most hated guy……….it is good to be a democrat….you can help your husband cover up rape and sexual assault…and you are good to go to be President……...

Better look at fellow GOP members, they be bitchin' about Trump also...

You didn't get the memo?

Everyone that is not a Trump supporter is a closet Liberal aka RINO...

This is what happens when you allow the Know Nothing party take control of political party, and they want to nominate the biggest RINO in the History of the GOP ( Trump )...

The hatred of the left has no bounds. Watch them rekindle the Palin hate.

The irony being that the primary appeal of Palin to her cultists is her contempt for the literate, the numerate -essentially anyone and everyone who communicates in complete sentences....

...and the hate just keeps rolling out...

I think mine is a rather unimpeachable observation.....with what part of it do you take issue, exactly?

That deep you don't even see it any more, I see.

What I don't see is you addressing the argument....
An argument requires a valid point first before it needs addressing.

You didn't get the memo?

This is what happens when you allow the Know Nothing party take control of political party, and they want to nominate the biggest RINO in the History of the GOP ( Trump )...
So your biggest complaint is he's not Republican enough for your tastes?

You liberals get more obtuse the closer we get to the Iowa Caucus. A Republican is an asshole because he's a white racist, bigoted, homophobe, and your argument is he's not a real Republican.

Hilarious.

You didn't get the memo?

In 2000, they saw themselves in The Inarticulate Deserter and fell in love......8 years later, with the Ship of State on the rocks, engulfed in flames, they threw the Dimwit Dauphin under the bus and enthusiastically embraced someone even less capable of articulating their rage..... Rage isn't a governing principle any more than ignorance is a virtue...

One year from today.....

CZKjWdcWYAAqQf8.jpg:large

You didn't get the memo?

In 2000, they saw themselves in The Inarticulate Deserter and fell in love......8 years later, with the Ship of State on the rocks, engulfed in flames, they threw the Dimwit Dauphin under the bus and enthusiastically embraced someone even less capable of articulating their rage..... Rage isn't a governing principle any more than ignorance is a virtue...
Is there something wrong with you, troll?

You didn't get the memo?

Is there something wrong with you, troll?

With which part do you take issue?

it's all the left/radicals in that party does is hate. Look at Obama. His whole term he hated on the Republicans. Every speech is was Republican this, Tea party that, it was Fox news and on and on. These progressive/commies who has taken over the Democrat party are getting more vicious as the time goes on. I noticed it really started with Bush. the Obama campaign was one of the dirtiest, nasty (look how went after Palin) and downright vile even.

Ruh-Roh
Clinton Library to Release Trump Documents

January 22, 2016By Taegan Goddard

“The Clinton Presidential Library plans to release later this year a trove of records relating to Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump and his business,” the Wall Street Journal reports.

“The documents, which must be released in early April unless the White House or Mr. Clinton’s office request an extension or claim executive privilege, could prompt further criticism from Republicans that Mr. Trump’s relationship with the Clintons in the decades before his presidential campaign was inappropriately cozy.”

Last edited:
when the current GOP congress dislikes or fears a candidate, that candidate is a good thing for the country.
Which was the last GOP Congress to reflect your values?
Im not a republican anymore, they have not reflected an American Value for many years. both parties are nothing but liberals now.
As of when?

it's all the left/radicals in that party does is hate. Look at Obama. His whole term he hated on the Republicans. Every speech is was Republican this, Tea party that, it was Fox news and on and on. These progressive/commies who has taken over the Democrat party are getting more vicious as the time goes on. I noticed it really started with Bush. the Obama campaign was one of the dirtiest, nasty (look how went after Palin) and downright vile even.
Steph,

Have someone read your avatar to you.....

Forum List

Back