Trump says he was named Michigan "man or the year" (another lie)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Well technically........he awards himself these things in his own head so............

I have faint memory of Trump's man of the year award up there in Michigan. It was sandwiched between two of my such awards.

Pathological liar Donald Trump just said:

"I've been fighting for the car industry for years. I was honored five years ago. Man of the Year in Michigan. That was a great honor for me," he said at a rally in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
But it turns out that Trump (who is not even from Michigan) never won such an award or title.
He simply made it up out of thin air.
Fact check: Former Michigan congressman sheds light on Trump's claim to be Michigan's 'Man of the Year'
you just lied

But its okay when Dem candidates make shit up like landing under sniper fire am I right libs? :eusa_hand:

"I've been fighting for the car industry for years. I was honored five years ago. Man of the Year in Michigan. That was a great honor for me," he said at a rally in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
But it turns out that Trump (who is not even from Michigan) never won such an award or title.
Fact check: Former Michigan congressman sheds light on Trump's claim to be Michigan's 'Man of the Year'
you just lied
What part of pyetro's post is a lie?

you just lied
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
at least come up with an unbiased--fair link
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

downloadfile.png

Thank you for the thread. it is remarkably fun to watch the Trump worshipers rush to his defense. They are incapable of saying a negative thing about their god.

But its okay when Dem candidates make shit up like landing under sniper fire am I right libs? :eusa_hand:

Would it kill you to say "well, that was a dumb thing for him to claim"?

Why are you incapable of such a statement?

Instead you point out the dumb shit the Dems do as if that makes is ok for Trump to do the same thing.

you just lied
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

Was Trump ever named Michigan's 'Man of the Year,' as he claims?

you just lied
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

Trump’s Michigan ‘Man of the Year’ boast debunked by former GOP congressman

Forum List

Back