Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

You've no idea how many hardworking people get up and go to work each day and cannot afford insurance. You've no idea how hard it is to tell them when they call that they do not make enough money for the Gov to help them. Yes, that's what I said, let that sink in. You've not heard the anguish in their voices because they need help and cannot find it. You've got yours and that's all that matters.

If the premiums are so high...and everything is out of pocket... then why not pay the cheaper tax penalty and not have insurance at all?

LMAO that's exactly what healthy people are doing, hence the Obamacare pool is filled with moochers and sick people and going broke because there's not enough healthy people paying in to foot the bill.

Then quit complaining about it?
Actually, that's why you should start complaining about it. The costs the insurance companies are experiencing are so much higher than predicted that they are either raising rates beyond what many people will be able to pay or just dropping out of markets altogether.

No it doesn't matter. The Republicans think they can come up with a better system that does the exact same things... and the same people here complaining that their tax dollars go to help moochers are happy with the new system that is going to be put into place... that uses their tax dollars. :uhoh3:
It's not a question of using tax dollars but of getting value for those tax dollars. Because of the rising costs of Obamacare, it is not going to be able to do the job for very long. Even Hillary proposed spending more tax dollars to try to shore up the problems with Obamacare, but with insurers' costs rising so rapidly, there would be no end to pumping more and more tax dollars into this plan.

...and those problems come because our government won't put in legislation that caps how much insurance companies can charge... because lobbyist pay the Congress members lots of money not to put that type of laws in place...

I'm not gloating about anything, I am telling you that the Donald (Whom I voted for) is going to be bitch slapped by the truth on the ground.
I'll just let you go...just remember the front line is that way---->democrats

I am very comfortable in your ignorance.
I am very impressed with your ignorance....

Of course you are but you can't answer even one of my questions.
In 4 days, it will be irrelevant....but I'm glad you'll be a worthless expert, you will fit right in with the rest of the Obamacare crowd....be careful....

I'm onto eliminating the next democrat nightmare.....

Be careful, I'd invite you to try and eliminate me ;)
You'll only have two problems, I'm a Conservative and I have certain experiences that would preclude you from ever even getting close to me.

You've no idea how many hardworking people get up and go to work each day and cannot afford insurance. You've no idea how hard it is to tell them when they call that they do not make enough money for the Gov to help them. Yes, that's what I said, let that sink in. You've not heard the anguish in their voices because they need help and cannot find it. You've got yours and that's all that matters.
Liberals emotionalize debates like you do.....fascinating.....

I'll just let you go...just remember the front line is that way---->democrats

In 4 days, it will be irrelevant....but I'm glad you'll be a worthless expert, you will fit right in with the rest of the Obamacare crowd....be careful....

You'll only have two problems, I'm a Conservative and I have certain experiences that would preclude you from ever even getting close to me.
Honestly, I wouldn't want, or need, to get within 10 feet of you...

I am feeling bad for you.
I've been on the phone and at the kitchen table with these people. It's not theoretical with me.

LMAO that's exactly what healthy people are doing, hence the Obamacare pool is filled with moochers and sick people and going broke because there's not enough healthy people paying in to foot the bill.

Actually, that's why you should start complaining about it. The costs the insurance companies are experiencing are so much higher than predicted that they are either raising rates beyond what many people will be able to pay or just dropping out of markets altogether.

No it doesn't matter. The Republicans think they can come up with a better system that does the exact same things... and the same people here complaining that their tax dollars go to help moochers are happy with the new system that is going to be put into place... that uses their tax dollars. :uhoh3:
It's not a question of using tax dollars but of getting value for those tax dollars. Because of the rising costs of Obamacare, it is not going to be able to do the job for very long. Even Hillary proposed spending more tax dollars to try to shore up the problems with Obamacare, but with insurers' costs rising so rapidly, there would be no end to pumping more and more tax dollars into this plan.

...and those problems come because our government won't put in legislation that caps how much insurance companies can charge... because lobbyist pay the Congress members lots of money not to put that type of laws in place...
Not true. Obamacare has a provision that participating insurance companies must show a certain percentage of their revenue goes to pay benefits before they can raise rates, so when these huge rate increases are announced, the insurance company has already shown the government that they are necessary because of costs. The Obama administration's predictions about costs were just wrong.

Your threat has been reported kid.

I've been on the phone and at the kitchen table with these people. It's not theoretical with me.
So you want to give them my money to make yourself feel better.. How liberal of you.....

What threat conservative?

Before the ACA insurance companies had to apply to the State Insurance Commissioners for their increases. The ACA mandates that ANY increase that was in the double digits had to be kicked up to HHS. The Feds control the increases.

What threat conservative?

Your money... it's always about YOUR money. Ok here's a deal, all YOUR money goes towards the military, and all the money I pay in taxes goes to help pay for health care.

:lmao:

Before the ACA insurance companies had to apply to the State Insurance Commissioners for their increases. The ACA mandates that ANY increase that was in the double digits had to be kicked up to HHS. The Feds control the increases.

...and the Feds get paid by lobbyist... so like I said, it's all a racket that is perpetuated by Congress members who get paid by lobbyist.

So you want to give them my money to make yourself feel better.. How liberal of you...

LOL. I'll play your Dad here, a day will come when it is YOU that will need help.
You remember this discussion ;)

...and the Feds get paid by lobbyist... so like I said, it's all a racket that is perpetuated by Congress members who get paid by lobbyist.
HHS is part of the administration so what you are suggesting is that Obama was paid off to allow the insurance companies to charge too much.

Well except that this is why Insurance Companies are dropping out of the Market, they cannot get the increases they need.
FYI, the insurance companies have received 12% of the monies they were promised through the Risk Corridors.

HHS is part of the administration so what you are suggesting is that Obama was paid off to allow the insurance companies to charge too much.

I'm telling you that I support helping those that need help. I'm also telling you that MOST insurance are losing their asses.

I'm telling you that I support helping those that need help. I'm also telling you that MOST insurance are losing their asses.
Why are you telling me this?

Not true. Obamacare has a provision that participating insurance companies must show a certain percentage of their revenue goes to pay benefits before they can raise rates, so when these huge rate increases are announced, the insurance company has already shown the government that they are necessary because of costs. The Obama administration's predictions about costs were just wrong.
If you look at total health care expenditures per capita by year you will see straight line growth. The dire predictions of the GOP have been false.

What has been true is that Republicans have refused to cooperate on known cost saving ideas that can be added to the ACA.

The GOP objective has been purely political from the start - they even stated so.

That's not true... in fact insurance companies are making more profit than predicted.

Making a killing under Obamacare: The ACA gets blamed for rising premiums, while insurance companies are reaping massive profits

Forum List

Back