Trump Still Cleaning Up Mess Left By obama

and the truth is blues I feel sorry for you ,,because if you can't tell trump is nothing but a lying pos you must have gotten conned by folks your whole life

it's what you liars always do. you can never [rove anything you just spew lies and run.
Hey!! Trump gets away with it ,,why not me?
Prove something. Prove one thing.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Throughout President Trump’s first 100 days, the Fact Checker team tracked false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20.Update: See the Fact Checker’s ongoing claims database, 365 days of Trump’s claims

As of Trump’s 100th day, we counted 492 false or misleading claims.
Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
Day 28 — Feb. 1621 claims
Day 30 — Feb. 1814 claims
Day 40 — Feb. 2830 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 60 — Mar. 2024 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
Day 83 — Apr. 1218 claims
Day 92 — Apr. 2120 claims
Day 100 — Apr. 2923 claims
Donald Trump earned 59 Four-Pinocchio ratings as a presidential candidate. Now that he’s president, he has continued his proclivity for making dubious, misleading or false statements. He also often repeats the same debunked claims even though they have been fact-checked. It’s hard to keep up with all of Trump’s rhetoric, so the Fact Checker is assembling in one place all of his suspect statements from his first 100 days as president. You can sort them by various categories and see how many times he has repeated the same false statement.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Throughout President Trump’s first 100 days, the Fact Checker team tracked false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20.Update: See the Fact Checker’s ongoing claims database, 365 days of Trump’s claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
Donald Trump earned 59 Four-Pinocchio ratings as a presidential candidate. Now that he’s president, he has continued his proclivity for making dubious, misleading or false statements. He also often repeats the same debunked claims even though they have been fact-checked. It’s hard to keep up with all of Trump’s rhetoric, so the Fact Checker is assembling in one place all of his suspect statements from his first 100 days as president. You can sort them by various categories and see how many times he has repeated the same false statement.
You idiots cant understand the proving something is not cutting a pasting crap from the internet. Any idiot can do that and it proves nothing.
Seems the world knows trump is a world class liar all except you and repub friends Bet you still believe Obama isn't a citizen born in America? if you can't believe trump is a fn liar there is no hope for you
You bastards can't stop lying can you? I never said jack about hussein not being a citizen.
I know BUT BLUES said trump never lied and we both know he did Often ,,,Right?

He had no choice, we lost the 35 year court battle over it in the Hague.... the deal cost us less money than the Court was going to render us to give back.
Bullshit. The Court has no jurisdiction over the US. Obama just caved to all of Iran's demands because he didn't have the character to walk away from a bad deal and pressure Iran into a good deal. Obama was always just an ambitious politician and never a political leader.
The money was in an Omani Bank and held up in litigation in an international court. Of course the Hague had jurisdiction in this case.
The Court only has jurisdiction over countries that agree to it, and the US did not, so the Court had no jurisdiction over US accounts. Iran simply recognized that Obama was a very weak president who was desperately afraid of conflict or the appearance of failure and bullied him into giving them everything they wanted.
LOL

Imbecile... the money was in an Omani bank and Oman does have an agreement with the ICC. If the Hague decided in the case to release the money, Oman would have released it.
Even for you, an especially stupid post. The case was not in the ICC but in the International Court of Justice, and the money was delivered by the US military, not Omani bankers.
Dumbfuck, the money was delivered by the U.S. because our treasury converted it from Omani rials to U.S. dollars, and then to euros. Oman released the money and would have been compelled by an international court, to which they're signatories, had such a court ruled. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
You idiots cant understand the proving something is not cutting a pasting crap from the internet. Any idiot can do that and it proves nothing.
Seems the world knows trump is a world class liar all except you and repub friends Bet you still believe Obama isn't a citizen born in America? if you can't believe trump is a fn liar there is no hope for you
You bastards can't stop lying can you? I never said jack about hussein not being a citizen.
You've told so many lies you have zero creds.

I find myself severely outnumbered here and can't respond to all the repub bullshit so I'm heading for greener pastures
it's what you liars always do. you can never [rove anything you just spew lies and run.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
You're only saying tha because you can find anything to back up your bullshit.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
no need to lie ,,facts stacked up so high against scumpt I have no need to lie

Well that Iran mess was left by Reagan then and Carter before him and Bush H after him, oh, and Clinton and W also.

Take off the "My Team Is Great" provided blinders and look at the bigger picture.

But only the piece of shit obama signed a phony-baloney nuke deal with the genocidal maniacs after giving them $100 BILLION dollars and REMOVING the current sanctions.

Plus, the deal was SO bad, there was virtually no enforceable inspection criteria. Unless you think that the Assahollahs telling us when, where and IF we could show up was 'enforceable'. But you're too stupid to know about that

Even several dimocrap Senators called it the worst deal in American History.

And by significant majorities, both the US House of Representatives (245-186) and the US Senate (58-42) disapproved of obama's stupid-assed circle jerk. But they couldn't get the 2/3 necessary to block it. But you're too stupid to know that

So it was an Executive Agreement, not ratified by the US Congress. You're too stupid to know that, too.

Only one scumbag, the Lying Cocksucker (because, 1. he is a liar and, 2. he sucks cocks) was behind it. And now, one person has put a stop to it.

obama was THE worst president in American History.

period

And people that still back that piece of shit are dick-stains themselves. Stupid beyond belief.

Everything that piece of shit did was a disaster that we're still paying for to this day.

Settle down. Its impressive you know curse words a ten year old knows but it makes you look emotional as opposed to rational.

If you are against the deals that is fine. If you are against Trump negotiating with terrorists fine. We can work on the points and find common ground.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
Facts to you filth all come form the msm.

Ya know why that is Mikey?

Well that Iran mess was left by Reagan then and Carter before him and Bush H after him, oh, and Clinton and W also.

Take off the "My Team Is Great" provided blinders and look at the bigger picture.

But only the piece of shit obama signed a phony-baloney nuke deal with the genocidal maniacs after giving them $100 BILLION dollars and REMOVING the current sanctions.

Plus, the deal was SO bad, there was virtually no enforceable inspection criteria. Unless you think that the Assahollahs telling us when, where and IF we could show up was 'enforceable'. But you're too stupid to know about that

And by significant majorities, both the US House of Representatives (245-186) and the US Senate (58-42) disapproved of obama's stupid-assed circle jerk. But they couldn't get the 2/3 necessary to block it. But you're too stupid to know that

So it was an Executive Agreement, not ratified by the US Congress. You're too stupid to know that, too.

Only one scumbag, the Lying Cocksucker (because, 1. he is a liar and, 2. he sucks cocks) was behind it. And now, one person has put a stop to it.

period

And people that still back that piece of shit are dick-stains themselves. Stupid beyond belief.

Everything that piece of shit did was a disaster that we're still paying for to this day.

Settle down. Its impressive you know curse words a ten year old knows but it makes you look emotional as opposed to rational.

If you are against the deals that is fine. If you are against Trump negotiating with terrorists fine. We can work on the points and find common ground.
toronado you tried,,,but you're dealing with those whose heads are as hard as rocks

Because you're dumber than bricks?

jeezus we're visited by one of the real dumb repubs

I find myself severely outnumbered here and can't respond to all the repub bullshit so I'm heading for greener pastures

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims

So those links to Mind Wars, Breitbart, and the other right wing propaganda organs prove nothing???

Liberals link to the truth because we have no need to lie about everything. Truth and facts support the liberal positions.

Republicans lie constantly because facts support the liberal position. Republicans suppress the vote, gerrymander, and claim illegals are voting, despite all evidence to the contrary, because Democrats have won the popular vote in every House and Presidential since 2000, except 2004.

If Republicans told the truth, that they were going to offshore low skill manufacturing, cut taxes for the rich, increase poverty and start wars, who would vote for them?

period

toronado you tried,,,but you're dealing with those whose heads are as hard as rocks

They'll come around when exposed to the population as a whole. Most folks just interact with videos on Youtube or some angry guy on the radio and it causes them to forget to act reasonable around ppl.

I feel like I should say something else to go along with the opinion article, but there's just not much more to say.

obama was THE worst president in American History. Maybe he made some people feel good about themselves, I don't know. And, frankly, I don't care.

He was THE worst POTUS in History. And that's including US Grant, who was a good and decent man, but a terrible president, Jimmy The Peanut, a terrible, terrible, bumbling, indecisive and gutless person, and LBJ, perhaps the biggest criminal of them all.

dims won't read this. They avoid the truth like it's the plague but those of you that want to know a little something? It lacks a lot of depth but I, personally, don't like articles that are like Michener Novels (ask him what time it is and he'll tell you how to make a watch). So, if you're curious, if you want more depth, more understanding, we've got the internet. Just be careful not to accept the lies told by the DISGUSTING FILTH

Read it.

Tom Basile: Iran tensions -- Trump still cleaning up Obama's mess (but Democrats won't admit it)

More and more OBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA

Here's the reality folks:

What Will the Economy Do in 2019 and Beyond?

This report ^^^ was posted was update in June, 2019

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims

No that would’ve Trump, and by extension, anyone who believes him, or pretends to believe him. I think you know very well you’ve been conned but are too stubborn to admit it.

It’s hard to imagine anyone who actually worked for a living having any respect for Trump.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims

So those links to Mind Wars, Breitbart, and the other right wing propaganda organs prove nothing???

Liberals link to the truth because we have no need to lie about everything. Truth and facts support the liberal positions.

Republicans lie constantly because facts support the liberal position. Republicans suppress the vote, gerrymander, and claim illegals are voting, despite all evidence to the contrary, because Democrats have won the popular vote in every House and Presidential since 2000, except 2004.

If Republicans told the truth, that they were going to offshore low skill manufacturing, cut taxes for the rich, increase poverty and start wars, who would vote for them?

Yep, and after 2+ years your still looking for some (any) truth and facts to support liberal positions...dumbass.

A lie of omission is no different than one of commission.

obama was the worst president in our history.

Trump, so far, has been a VAST improvement.

Why do you think Trump is in Office??

One reason. To undo the damage obama caused.

Were it not for obama, Trump couldn't have gotten elected dog catcher. Seriously. He'd still be on some obscure TV Game show or grabbing some mish at a beauty contest. Right man at the right time.

You people better stop and THINK about what's going on. It is no longer about which gang of thieves will occupy the White House and steal your money. The People are sick and tired of that shit.

Trump is an historical figure, not because of who he is but because of why......

He is a creation of the obama administration. THE worst president in history.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media didn't help either.

We have a Revolution every four years.

You lost. Get over it or the next Revolution may not be at the Ballot Box.

And I do NOT want that. No way. No how.

I've said it before -- The best thing dimocrap scum can do is -- Shut the fuck up and let things run their course. Meanwhile, they can reform their own party (if possible). If it is not possible, if they keep calling for violence (they are) if they keep sending their AntiFa thugs to harass decent Americans, if they keep encouraging murderous attempts on Republicans (Scalise) and the doxxing of Senators (Kavanaugh Senators) they disagree with. If they keep up with their racial hatred (Oberlin College) and the shutting down of Free Speech (everywhere).....

Then you're not gonna like what happens.

And neither will I. I'm too old to be running around in the bushes anymore. And since the VAST majority of dimocraps wouldn't know where to start.........

You people better listen

and the truth is blues I feel sorry for you ,,because if you can't tell trump is nothing but a lying pos you must have gotten conned by folks your whole life
He can lie 24/7 so long as he trashes everything obama did and is doing.

You think your name is Mikey?

But I'm the one who's dumb.

Riiiiiight.

Forum List

Back